Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Macnoll Sparky's ex partner? Shouldn't he zip it? and not stir the pot?

He's not saying anything that hasn't been said before or that one couldn't figure out from looking at other cases. Kinda a fluff piece.

I agree he was aware. Remember that big box of true crime stories that he and Billie "enjoyed" reading? I'm sure some of those stories detailed the crime investigations and how the cases were solved.

I certainly hope none of my family or close friends go missing. With my Internet history I'd be screwed.

Not saying that I don't think they're guilty as sin, just that true crime books aren't usually an indication of guilt.

God, I even googled "Places to hide a body in Portland" on my phone once... I really hope none of my friends go missing.

I certainly hope none of my family or close friends go missing. With my Internet history I'd be screwed.

Not saying that I don't think they're guilty as sin, just that true crime books aren't usually an indication of guilt.

God, I even googled "Places to hide a body in Portland" on my phone once... I really hope none of my friends go missing.

Me too. Plus all the things I watch on tv that pertain to crime. Cold case, dr g, first 48, cold case files, on the case etc etc

strictly moo but BJD and Shawn's divide is going to likely be of huge consequence in their maintaining their innocence.. Billie in the interview very literally states that she hates the guy, referencing Shawn as well as she states she now believes it to be a good possibility that it is he who is responsible for Hailey's disappearance..

just moo but the $hit is near hitting the fan and BJD is nervous as hell and IMO she will absolutely cave once she is again put under interrogation.. she will fold as in turning fully on Shawn.. now jmo, but so too will the same work for Shawn once he's learned Billie is fully pinning it all on him..

they will IMO easily fold one into the other regarding their spilling the beans with the perpatrator of the actual death being pointed at each other.. jmo, tho.

yeah I theorize a little double cross type action going on

True. I watch a lot of crime shows and read true crime stories. But I have never ordered a custom made leather serial killer mask. Unlike Shawn, I look at these stories from the victims or LE's point of view. But he IMAGINES himself as the killer, imo. And that is freaking frightening.

Please let this be Hailey :please::please::please:

Sounds like Billie is gonna throw Shawn "under the bus" if the UID turns out to be Hailey. Let's all :please: for it!!!

I am just thinking back to the 1st day I heard she was missing. I turned to my daughter who was in her class and asked her if Hailey was wild and what her personality was like. She was mild mannered and had a smile on her face all the time. She stated that Hailey didn't seem to her like things were burdening her. She knew Hailey from school but not outside school. She knew Hailey walked around with other kids as did I because we would see her. She went to church with Hailey. During the nancy grace interviews when it was out out that Hailey was premiscuous my daughter got upset because she said Hailey did have alot of male friends but not boyfriends. That she wasn't like that. Now this is just what I was told by my child. And IMO I believe Hailey was down to earth and a good girl. I think her mother may have envied her just based on everything I've heard come out of her mouth about me me me. My opinion only. Wish we had more facts so we could figure out where this precious child went for certain. But I do believe time is running out and based on recent events bd is getting nervous that's why she is changing her story yet again. Dang it.

You can understand why her lawyer doesnt want her to talk to the media she changes her story every single time. Thank you for telling us about what your daughter said about Hailey. I like to hear about her from people that knew her :)

Oh and I think her mom envied her too and probably hates it all the attenion that Hailey still gets.

yes, IMO the events of Sunday night AFTER DD LEFT THE HOME are IMO coming painfully into focus..

IMO there is specific and very pointed reason that Billie's latest interview specifically points to her last memory of Hailey being earlier that Sunday the 26th afternoon when Billie, Shawn, Hailey and DD had their Christmas dinner together(due to Hailey spending actual Christmas at dads and returning to Billies on Sunday 26th).. and then NOTHING until the mention of her peeking in Haileys bedroom Monday morning before work and seeing Hailey in bed..

IMO there is very very specific cause for why this specific chunk of time of sunday night after 9pm when DD leaves the house with Hailey playing xbox in living room.. why this specific window of time is void of any memories according to Billie in the latest interview..

sadly IMO not only did Hailey not survive that night, but IMO both Billie and Shawn were fully aware of this by the time they left the home Monday morning ...

I pray this is Hailey.. I pray that finally the closure for those who love her is near..:(

Billie on facebook was happy to answer peoples questions ( okay she may have lied in the answers) but the one thing she didnt really want to answer about was Sunday night especially after something came out. People kept trying to get her to talk about the Sunday night but it was like she would just pretend it wasnt there. There is the added problem that in her timeline, well her ever changing timeline that people visited her house that day that she hasnt mentioned. Why is that? At what time did they go there?

Billie has controlled every since the beginning. Its been obvious to see that she doesnt like Shawn to talk. She likes to say shes been cleared and Shawn hasnt which isnt really the case. By making it look like Shawn was the last person to see Hailey alive I believe shes been trying to make him look responsible since the start. I believe he hid Hailey but other than that I am not so sure about how much he was invoved n what actually happened to her.

Please let this be Hailey :please::please::please:

Sounds like Billie is gonna throw Shawn "under the bus" if the UID turns out to be Hailey. Let's all :please: for it!!!

I agree with you totally. She has been trying to do this for a few months now. The only problem is everytime she says something to make him look bad she makes herself look worse.

I must say the POI has a rather odd interest in the macbre, his FB is full of grotesque pages that remind me of Vincent Price films, some are even worse

FWIW. I hate to jump in here and not stay on the topic at hand but this has been on my mind a few days now, and again this morning, so I am going to share this and maybe it will quit popping up in mind so often. The area where these remains were found have been described as desolate, ugly etc. No, some of the land in West Texas would not be described as an enchanted forest but as a landowner that spends a great deal of time on a piece of earth just about like this one in Scurry County, I must tell you that it is the most peaceful place I know.
In the mornings, the sun coming up on the horizon is like God waking you up himself, the air is crisp and clean and the birds chirping in the mesquite bush are like sounds from heaven.
When evening falls, one gets a panoramic view of the brilliance, majesty and breathtaking colors of the sun and sky. A rainbow can't even compare to the colors of a West Texas sunset. The night sky is the most beautiful of all, with stars so clear and vibrant it feels as if you could just reach up and take one. The moon is spectacular, providing it's luminous glow like it is there for only you to see.
The land, this land where these remains were found may not be considered beautiful by most people's standards of beauty but it is beautiful and it is peaceful.
I hate the total disregard for human life and the total lack of respect that was shown to this person by being placed here but if it was Hailey, and reading about her home life and such, this may be the only peaceful place she has ever known.

Sorry to quote myself but I remembered something else. He said he stopped at his grandmother's house in Dunn and knocked on her door for awhile but no on answered. Am I remembering that correctly? I call bogus on that. He was explaining why it took him so long to get to Big Spring. Because he was possibly disposing of Hailey along the way and needed a reason for lost time. And that would be in the vicinity of the route he would've taken from Snyder to Big Spring, in the case of cell phone pings.

Just trying to decide where knocking on grandma's door fits in the timeline or in his story if he did in fact take Billie to work. (<-- I just recently learned of this on here...).

At first he said he went straight to his Mom's house in Big Spring. When confronted with the evidence his phone pinged in CC at 5:30ish he said "Oh! I did go thru CC and stopped at my Grandma's in Dunn and then onto Big Spring." He claimed he didn't lie. They didn't ask him what route he took. I am going from memory here. I know it's on one of the older threads tho.

At first he said he went straight to his Mom's house in Big Spring. When confronted with the evidence his phone pinged in CC at 5:30ish he said "Oh! I did go thru CC and stopped at my Grandma's in Dunn and then onto Big Spring." He claimed he didn't lie. They didn't ask him what route he took. I am going from memory here. I know it's on one of the older threads tho.

If I were being questioned by LE regarding the disappearance of a young girl, I would be very specific and truthful in my answers so I could be dismissed as a suspect. Why would a person leave out important details?????

FWIW. I hate to jump in here and not stay on the topic at hand but this has been on my mind a few days now, and again this morning, so I am going to share this and maybe it will quit popping up in mind so often. The area where these remains were found have been described as desolate, ugly etc. No, some of the land in West Texas would not be described as an enchanted forest but as a landowner that spends a great deal of time on a piece of earth just about like this one in Scurry County, I must tell you that it is the most peaceful place I know.
In the mornings, the sun coming up on the horizon is like God waking you up himself, the air is crisp and clean and the birds chirping in the mesquite bush are like sounds from heaven.
When evening falls, one gets a panoramic view of the brilliance, majesty and breathtaking colors of the sun and sky. A rainbow can't even compare to the colors of a West Texas sunset. The night sky is the most beautiful of all, with stars so clear and vibrant it feels as if you could just reach up and take one. The moon is spectacular, providing it's luminous glow like it is there for only you to see.
The land, this land where these remains were found may not be considered beautiful by most people's standards of beauty but it is beautiful and it is peaceful.
I hate the total disregard for human life and the total lack of respect that was shown to this person by being placed here but if it was Hailey, and reading about her home life and such, this may be the only peaceful place she has ever known.

The thank you button is not enough for this. Thank you very much. If you have never been to West Texas (or most of Texas away from the big cities) you do not know what you are missing in those beautiful sunsets.

I have read through all the post on here. I have seen a couple post where people are wondering where Shawn is now.

I live and work in this area. If I am correct about which vehicle is his, then I can tell you that his truck is at his grandmother's in Dunn 99% for the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper