Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there is no magical transportation needed WRT Shaun's leaving work at 6:10am and his being the ride that took Billie to work.. especially if Billie is already in the car when Shawn does his little strange 10minute stop in at work.. then off he goes to take Billie to be dropped off at work and then is picked up back in the area of northern CCity tower before dropping off the radar for nearly 3 hours of time..

The investigator states that one of the reasons he now believed it was Shawn that took Billie to work that morning was due to the interview he had with the "coworker who Billie initially claimed to have given her the ride to work".. this IMO leaves little guessing WRT who it was that drove Billie to work that morning.

Yes but from the article December 27th 2010.... It was the last time Billie Dunn ever saw her then 13 year old daughter Hailey.

"Telling her it was time to sit down and eat Christmas dinner, she likes to eat like any country girl does...and then I saw her the next morning in her bed,” said Dunn.
well the next morning in her bed is the monday morning so the dinner was on the sunday? I am not sure I am making much sense.. She said about seeing her at dinner than again the next morning but how about that evening? unless its just the way shes talking?

I don't see how she missed Hailey playing video games at 9:00pm or so, when her brother saw her before leaving. Unless she's claiming she wasn't there...

if I may- IMHO search warrants are often obtained in haste, time is of the essence, a child is missing etc etc
at the point in time they were sought out in this case, LE apparently worked with what info that they had at that point in time. And only had to give a minimum to bring about the desired effect. they don;t lay all their cards on the table.
We are absolutely not privy to whatever additional evidence, forensic or otherwise that is being held, based upon any of the searches done any where.
It is what it was, and we can not change it.

No, there is no magical transportation needed WRT Shaun's leaving work at 6:10am and his being the ride that took Billie to work.. especially if Billie is already in the car when Shawn does his little strange 10minute stop in at work.. then off he goes to take Billie to be dropped off at work and then is picked up back in the area of northern CCity tower before dropping off the radar for nearly 3 hours of time..

The investigator states that one of the reasons he now believed it was Shawn that took Billie to work that morning was due to the interview he had with the "coworker who Billie initially claimed to have given her the ride to work".. this IMO leaves little guessing WRT who it was that drove Billie to work that morning.

Thank you :)

I don't see how she missed Hailey playing video games at 9:00pm or so, when her brother saw her before leaving. Unless she's claiming she wasn't there...

But thats the thing before this interview she said she went to bed at around 10 pm or so and yet now its like shes saying something different again.

Did you by any chance listen to the interview that Mac Sanford gave last n ight on the radio? he said that his opinion of Billie changed because of the interview given by the co worker. He said because of what was said (?) he believed Billie could have been in the car when Shawn went to work. From that I am not so sure that the co worker did back up Billlies original version.

Ummm, I know I can't link to that interview because PH is taboo here. But did you actually listen to the show? Specifically what Mac had to say about the XBox and what was recorded on it? Hailey was playing games on it that night, big red flag just popped up for me! Read about the above in the comment section and wondered if you could validate, if you had listened to the show.

the affidavit says 'break in usage' 6:56AM TO 9:38AM.
I theorize that additional information for that time period MAY not have been disclosed to the general public, if indeed there is any and it is being held back.
Would certainly be useful info, if they do have it, to present to a grand jury, no?

Ummm, I know I can't link to that interview because PH is taboo here. But did you actually listen to the show? Specifically what Mac had to say about the XBox and what was recorded on it? Hailey was playing games on it that night, big red flag just popped up for me! Read about the above in the comment section and wondered if you could validate, if you had listened to the show.

Yes I know what your talking about :furious:

At this point the only thing I know to be true and accurate is what I heard with my own ears directly or saw with my own eyes. Oh wait, I wasn't there, so I guess I don't trust much of anything at this point. Frustrated? Just a little bit.

I am going to just have to sit and wait, and see what the results are from the lab then go from there.

Hailey, wherever you are, I am still trying to bring you to some sort of peace in a world that failed you so miserably. This is about you and not a day goes by that I don't think about you sweetheart.

At this point the only thing I know to be true and accurate is what I heard with my own ears directly or saw with my own eyes. Oh wait, I wasn't there, so I guess I don't trust much of anything at this point. Frustrated? Just a little bit.

We know that Hailey is missing ;(

Just caught that , what Billie said about throwing a fit shopping??? that is what she thinks of missing?? did i get that right??

that just breaks my heart...one of my dearest memories is my mama holding me on her lap and consoling me at age 18 after a breakup with my first love of 3 yrs.

what about the thought of missing those special tender, quiet moments between mom and daughter? I mean it's not like moms and daughters butt heads all the time??

ugh

Yes I know what your talking about :furious:

I can see a few potential scenarios which could have played out that night
icon9.gif

But thats the thing before this interview she said she went to bed at around 10 pm or so and yet now its like shes saying something different again.

I have always wondered if Shawn drugged Billie, to knock her out and give him time alone with Hailey.

And IIRC, he had convinced Billie to buy Hailey a TV for Christmas, so she could start sleeping in her own room, instead of the couch.

I am just thinking back to the 1st day I heard she was missing. I turned to my daughter who was in her class and asked her if Hailey was wild and what her personality was like. She was mild mannered and had a smile on her face all the time. She stated that Hailey didn't seem to her like things were burdening her. She knew Hailey from school but not outside school. She knew Hailey walked around with other kids as did I because we would see her. She went to church with Hailey. During the nancy grace interviews when it was out out that Hailey was premiscuous my daughter got upset because she said Hailey did have alot of male friends but not boyfriends. That she wasn't like that. Now this is just what I was told by my child. And IMO I believe Hailey was down to earth and a good girl. I think her mother may have envied her just based on everything I've heard come out of her mouth about me me me. My opinion only. Wish we had more facts so we could figure out where this precious child went for certain. But I do believe time is running out and based on recent events bd is getting nervous that's why she is changing her story yet again. Dang it.

yes, IMO the events of Sunday night AFTER DD LEFT THE HOME are IMO coming painfully into focus..

IMO there is specific and very pointed reason that Billie's latest interview specifically points to her last memory of Hailey being earlier that Sunday the 26th afternoon when Billie, Shawn, Hailey and DD had their Christmas dinner together(due to Hailey spending actual Christmas at dads and returning to Billies on Sunday 26th).. and then NOTHING until the mention of her peeking in Haileys bedroom Monday morning before work and seeing Hailey in bed..

IMO there is very very specific cause for why this specific chunk of time of sunday night after 9pm when DD leaves the house with Hailey playing xbox in living room.. why this specific window of time is void of any memories according to Billie in the latest interview..

sadly IMO not only did Hailey not survive that night, but IMO both Billie and Shawn were fully aware of this by the time they left the home Monday morning ...

I pray this is Hailey.. I pray that finally the closure for those who love her is near..:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member