Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The telephone conversation between reporter and BD to me makes me suspicious. Her wording is just so wrong IMO. At one point in the interview she said she gets frustrated by the rumours. I would like to know what rumours she is talking about? :what: AND how does BD know they are rumours? Does she know the truth and therefore knows what are rumours?! Also during the convo she says "when the body is found, I'm praying it's not her". HMMM, THE BODY... as in HD's body? So does BD believe that as long as no one finds HD's body, her and SA are safe from prosecution kwim. Either that or she cannot form sentences very well.

This could be a long wait to find out if it's HD or some other missing person.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/21676533/hailey-dunns-mother-speaks-on-spegulation-on-body-found

She always did have an unusual way with the words. :eyeroll: However, my personal opinion and theory is that she's the primary perp and knows darn well Hailey will never come home, and where the body is as well.

The contrast in the search for Caylee's skeletal remains and the search for the remains in Scurry County differ substantially. Somewhat surprised that they are finished, packed up and have called it a day......

Caylee was found so much sooner and in much better condition than this poor soul. With animal activity and the passage of nearly 27 months, I would guess they knew they found all there was to find. :twocents:

:cow:

So the lake had hardly any water when Hailey went missing? I remember SA had a video of him in a boat and getting high. Did he ever go boating at the lake?

Back in late February 2011, wild fires were rampant in the region including Mitchell (Colorado City) and Scurry (Snyder) counties. I looked for confirmation that they had touched the area near Lake JB Thomas, and found this:

http://newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=14152148

I wonder if the remains were there at this time...:(

So we have gone from a decomposing body to a skull, tooth and femur?

that was what my sister said last night, she said the animals had scattered them so far they were having trouble locating them at that time they had not found the hip bones and they needed themto determine male/female

What you see in the ariel view is what it looks like for miles and miles in every direction. Welcome to West Texas. We also have many coyotes and wild boar in this area, not to mention the fact that this is buzzard country. As disturbing as this sounds there is a good possibility that the remains could be spread across many counties, unlike Caylee who was still in one general area due to foliage.

caught that too Nannymo, have to admit it gave me pause thinking something else

I truly hope that a couple of people are getting very, very nervous right now. Just sayin'.

Listening to Peter Hyatt. He mentions about how SA in the lie detector test (from two years ago) claimed HD was in Scurry County and this showed to be true. Peter also mentions when BD, two years ago on Nancy G, spoke of HD in past tense as if she knew HD was deceased. He mentioned about how BD would sit at home and play xbox games while her daughter was missing. Listening to this brings back information I had forgot about. And a long conversation with a guy who interviewed and befriended BD. I'm only part was through it but it's somewhat interesting to hear what this Max (?) says.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/insidelenz/2013/03/19/crime-wire

"We are praying it is not Hailey and we are praying for whom ever it is and their loved ones. The FBI and Texas Rangers are in close contact with us but at this time they've given us very little information. The entire family is desperately trying to hold on to hope that Hailey will be found alive. We want to thank everyone for their prayers and their hope for Hailey." Family Spokeperson

http://www.kcbd.com/story/21725375/hailey-dunns-family-we-hope-its-not-her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member