Decorah Iowa, Bald Eagle Cam-Watch the babies hatch :)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decorah Eagles

Total views: 6,869,495 Ustream and Raptor Resource are working on getting the feed back up now. Stay tuned!

Hopefully it won't be long.

Yay! I am on my way home. Hopefully I can get home in time to see the next hatchling.

I'm still not getting anything at raptorresource - now its saying the whole website is down. :(

I have enjoyed this thread and the eagle cam so much. I'm totally addicted!

I was reading some facts about the nest and the nest is apparently 5-6 feet across and weighs 1/2 ton. That's amazing!

If you're watching the cam on full screen, you can see horses in the upper left area in a field. I think I saw a dog too. LOL

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

It werks!!! But I really have to go grocery shopping now - lol.

Went to "Faith Farm" this morning - they're having a big sale. Its a local rehab type junk store place - been around since I've been a little kid. You can get some good deals. In fact, I gots me a "La-Z-Boy" recliner is excellent shape for $25. !!!!!
:woohoo: :woohoo:

I gots it out on the patio in the hot bright sun - already sprayed it with bug stuff and fabreeze (just call me Cindy Anthony - hahahahaha). I'm so excited - can't ya tell? lol

Wise Old Owl, I was LOLing after ready your post last night about the eagle "face plants". Every time she would face plant last night, I was giggling.

WOO...could you pick me up some milk so I don't have to leave? It's only like 68785904 miles out of your way, you don't mind do ya?

WOO...could you pick me up some milk so I don't have to leave? It's only like 68785904 miles out of your way, you don't mind do ya?
Nah, I don't mind! Trying to get DH to go with me - he's still recouperating from horsehoes- lol. I gots to go to about 5 different stores!

Hey - momma (or daddy) gots him a rabbit. Looks like the lil one is gonna get to eat something!!!! When did that rabbit get there? Anyone see it - when the other one brought it?

Hey - momma (or daddy) gots him a rabbit. Looks like the lil one is gonna get to eat something!!!! When did that rabbit get there? Anyone see it - when the other one brought it?

The rabbit's been there for a while, saw it this AM. The one chick just got a meal. It's wonderful to see how life really works.

Now that's REALITY television!!! How cool to watch this. That lil one is just so sweet. I can't wait until all 3 are up and squeaking - its gonna take both birds to feed all 3 of them. lol

Now that's REALITY television!!! How cool to watch this. That lil one is just so sweet. I can't wait until all 3 are up and squeaking - its gonna take both birds to feed all 3 of them. lol

Seems like the other 2 eggs are starting to hatch, I see a few holes in one and one tiny hole in the other. I used to hatch baby chicks and it seems they were a lot quicker.

Seems like the other 2 eggs are starting to hatch, I see a few holes in one and one tiny hole in the other. I used to hatch baby chicks and it seems they were a lot quicker.
Yea it seems both eggs have holes but one of them the hole is getting bigger and I've seen movement twice now. Shouldn't be too much longer.

The wabbit has been there for a couple of days if that's the same one...lol. I missed him eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooo addicted to the birdies! It's amazing! of coursed I missed the lil one, thnx for the pictures!!! Hopefully I can catch the next two! Awsome Dad's back!!!

Thnx so much for the link! :)

ETA: Dad's already gone...it was a fly by!

Feedtime!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member