Defense claims judge had inappropriate convo with blogger?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His comments were not based on facts at all. They were based on an interrogation that was based on a false date (june 9th) , false cameras accross the street, and detectives making things up. There whole premise is based on false hoods. He should have never fallen for it. He is a Judge, and should know better. He may be a good man, but he is not a good Judge to be partial to one side. I am sure he insisted Kc be at all hearings just to make sure the cameras were there. He is caught up in the 15 minutes of fame disease. I doubt he will man up and step down. IMO

Here are her own mother's comments about her lies. 'If you had just told them the truth, not lied to them all the time' in her first call to Casey.
JS was stating a fact. There is nothing biased in a fact.

His comments were not based on facts at all. They were based on an interrogation that was based on a false date (june 9th) , false cameras accross the street, and detectives making things up. There whole premise is based on false hoods. He should have never fallen for it. He is a Judge, and should know better. He may be a good man, but he is not a good Judge to be partial to one side. I am sure he insisted Kc be at all hearings just to make sure the cameras were there. He is caught up in the 15 minutes of fame disease. I doubt he will man up and step down. IMO

And who gave them the false date???? That was either ANOTHER lie or a mind boggling mistake (how could you forget when you last saw your little one)! So it's ok to not report your daughter missing for 4 weeks but 5 is not OK? NTS I'm not trying to attack you but if the whole truth is what is needed, blinders need to be taken off. Even I go back and forth between whether it was an accident or murder..I don't know. I am seeking the truth as well but constantly defending the devious deeds of the defense and seeing a huge conspiracy ain't gonna get anyone there.

I'll have a smoke with ya, magic! Sorry gang, but DM just needs to put a sock in it and steam in his own juices. To keep posting on it only makes matters worse.

Also, whether DM meant to or not, he has "implied" a more important role in said interview, as in, now I wonder if he started the ball rolling with the defense. :furious:
After I thought about that sentence in his blog, he did not REALLY even see the motion until after ALL the interviews were done (paraphrased)...I got to thinking again...exactly how many interviews were conducted with him by the defense and during which one was it that they "tricked" him into talking? No...that sentence is a dead give-away, to me anyway, that something about this whole MD thing is HINKY in the extreme. I mean, why would he GET to see the motion after ALL the interviews were done? Was there a deal whereby he would get a preview of it before it was filed? What the heck is going on here? :waitasec:

His comments were indeed based on facts Not. The facts that were supplied BY KC in her written statement and in her recorded interview at Universal studios and then upon the officers investigation OF said facts and the discovery that not ONE word of truth had been uttered BY KC. Those ARE facts. They are a matter of public record and I think you and I both know that. :) And if the interrogation was based on a false date? Hmmm...seems like another lie doesn't it? :waitasec: The detectives did not "make things up"...and if they did, and you are aware of it, could you share with me WHAT? I have seen nothing from pre-bond hearing that was made up by the detectives. That sounds a little desperate...He insisted on KC being at ALL hearings because of her doofus lawyer who seemed and STILL seems NOT to be representing her best interests in this matter. He has been supremely fair and more than impartial. He is the equivalent of Solomon in these days and to imply otherwise reeks of ulterior motives without justification in facts. Could you name me one time when His Honor displayed a bias toward Inmate Anthony? I have watched every hearing, and I just haven't seen that... Care to share? :)

I will have to respectfully disagree. I have been through the Kc lie threads in this forum. When you say she lied about Zenaida, that is your opinion. When you say she lied to Le, that is your opinion. One lie that I know of that is not of opinion is that she did not work there, but she had a valid excuse to get them out there to look at tapes. I am not going to sit here and argue about whether Kc lied or not.

It is my opinion that no Judge should ever make comment like that. They are better off without him. He is very unfair despite what all the majority side thinks here. The next Judge could only better, but not possibly worse.

I do not believe he will step down though. This decision will be like the rest. Motion denied. IMO
It is far from opinion, Not, that KC has lied about Zenaida. The apartment she said she took Caylee to was not even an apartment, but a DEMO model. The addresses she gave for Zanny? None of them panned out. The addresses she gave for Zani's mom? None of them panned out. The phone calls and messages she claimed to have gotten from and sent to Zenny? Nothing, not a one on her phone records. The phone that she claimed to have left on her desk at Universal? She did not even HAVE a desk at Universal. There were PLENTY of verifiable lies told by KC...you might want to re-review those, because it is a FACT, my dear, that they do indeed exist and denying it won't change that fact. (Not opinion...fact.) She has done NOTHING but lie through all of this. She has been friends with Zenaida for 2 years, no 4 years, no 6 years...she heard from Caylee on July 15th, when forensics show that Caylee was already dead WAY before July 15th. And how about all the times she told EVERYONE that Caylee was at the beach with the nanny, Caylee was at Universal with the nanny, Caylee was staying with the nanny...???:waitasec: Caylee was already with the critters on Suburban Drive, so unless KC considers a laundry bag and some garbage bags and a baby blanket as her "nanny" ? Then those of course are all lies too. :( And what about that squirrel? The one that stunk up her car by dying in it? Another big fat lie.

No, I think he is blinded by fame. Calling a defendant a liar is not an honorable thing to do. Its the same as saying , this liar over here is innocent until proven guilty. I disagree that it was ethical. I believe it was unethical. I have never heard a Judge do something like this. At any rate, none of it really matters because I do not believe he will step down. I can't believe the Judge is the one going to make this decision. I think it should be someone above him. Who's watching big brother here? If he does not step down, there will prolly be grounds for appeal in the future. Kc deserves a fair trial, we all deserve a fair trial in this country. Kc can not get a fair trial with this Judge. IMO
BEING a liar is the thing that is not honorable Not... :) If he called her a woman, would that be dishonorable? Because BOTH are facts as sure as we live and breathe. And if KC cannot get a "fair trial" with His Honor Judge Strickland? Then she IS doomed Not, because there is none fairer in all the land than he. It is his reputation of being one of THE most fair, impartial and patient judges out there. If she cannot get a fair trial with one such as that? She may as well go straight to the gurney, because there IS no hope for her. :blushing: His superior will certainly weigh in with him on this, Not, but the decision will be HIS in the end. I hope he doesn't step down...but if he does? Good luck KC... :)

I think the defense has turned over their discovery to the SA as the Judge ordered them to. It is SA not turning it over to sunshine. IMO
Negative. Just as all the discovery that is turned over to the defense is also filed with the court, so too the discovery that the defense turns over would be as well. They have no discovery TO turn over, Not...they have nothing but a pack of lies and a dead baby and woman who is smiling her way right to the death penalty. You cannot turn over what you don't have...and you cannot have what does not exist. It is highly likely that the only thing the defense has "discovered" is that their client is gulity as sin and they are not about to turn THAT over, now are they... :)

-------------:blowkiss:
If JS. decides to bow out,anyone know of a very strict Judge in Fla.? if so please post a name so I can pray he gets the case!!!

If what has been said about JS is correct he is the fairest of them all. So anyone they get will probably do less rocking and use more hammer. A new judge could wipe that smirk right off of JB's face. Less comedy relief for KC. Funny how KC spoke so affectionately of JS in her jailhouse letters. JMO

I totally disagree with this post. And calling my stuff bull crap is not very nice. It is not bull crap. She said to them that was her way of getting them out there to look at the tape. This thread is not about Kc lies, its about Judge S. unethical behavior. He is biased and not fair at all. He very seldom sided with the defense. If he denies this motion, people will keep watch on him with all future motion decisions. He has not given the defense ample opportunity to make reasonable request at all. There may be a real perp out there . No kidding. IMO
She ALSO said she took them there to retrieve her nonexistent phone from her nonexistent office off of her nonexistent desk. Obviously one of those statements is a lie...so...:waitasec: She lied. Period. She lied and lied and lied...then she admitted lying and admitted to the fact that her lying was in no way helping to find her daughter. They did not go to Universal to review "tapes" they went to retrieve a PHONE on which she said Zany's number would appear. A phone which she had left on her desk. That right there is several lies all rolled into one package.

A judge is not required to "side with the defense". He is required to judge the merit of the motions according to the letter of the law. Now, if you know of some motion on which His Honor did NOT follow the letter of the law? Could you share that with me, because I must have missed it or not be up to par on my statutes.:croc:

Makes you wonder (once again!) if this has been put out to masquerade some new info that's coming down the pike.
Well ironically it came out on the same day as the interview with Maya D. from prison. The LONG and credible interview of Maya wherein she tells the world tha KC is smiling, and primping and playing adolescent games in jail...:waitasec:

I don't think the defense releases everything to the state...according to AZlawyer:

The defense does have to disclose documents they want to use as exhibits at trial
If they want to use it in court they must disclose it. Period. Now WHEN they must disclose it? Before the trial. That could be a LONG time from now, so they are NOT required to disclose it timely like the state, but they are required to disclose it in the end, before trial, IF they want to use it.

I have been offline for a couple of days. My baby boy just graduated from Marine boot. Can I get a quick word if this is a bunch of hyperbole or what? I cannot feature the Judge throwing it all away to get chummy with a blogger, wtf?

A special thanks to you and your son who is willing to risk it all to protect our freedom. May he stay safe. To me this just puts in to perspective that when one does right by our country very few notice but a known liar per her brother and just another mother who killed her baby is in the national news.:banghead:

After I thought about that sentence in his blog, he did not REALLY even see the motion until after ALL the interviews were done (paraphrased)...I got to thinking again...exactly how many interviews were conducted with him by the defense and during which one was it that they "tricked" him into talking? No...that sentence is a dead give-away, to me anyway, that something about this whole MD thing is HINKY in the extreme. I mean, why would he GET to see the motion after ALL the interviews were done? Was there a deal whereby he would get a preview of it before it was filed? What the heck is going on here? :waitasec:

Maybe I misunderstood, but I took that comment to mean - DM was suddenly bombarded by media requests asking him to comment on the motion and he didn't know WTH they were referring to. They probably explained the basics of the motion to get his comment. I figure at that point he asked someone to fax him a copy. (Since it was filed 10 min before close of court on Friday.)

O/T: This thread is getting very interesting and more than a little heated between various opinions. So in the spirit of lightening things up, I have a suggestion for my most wonderful fellow sleuthers here on WS.

It appears that the defense has people scouring blogs looking for anything and everything that they can use in their varied and sundry approaches to trying to find a viable defense for KC. Why don't we help them out? Think about it - all someone would have to do is start a thread titled "My interactions with players in this case" and write a lovely and completely fictional account of having lunch with JB, or CM or LDB or JA, any of the LE people involved, etc. etc. You could even state that this is all made up in the post. I have seen some of the funniest posts in the word here and I would enjoy reading whatever anyone came up with.

This would drive the people who are reading all the blogs for the defense crazy - oh what fun!

Now back to our regularly scheduled discussion.

If LE were not able to use their investigative skills to find the truth during an investigation the prisons would be almost empty and the person sitting to your right and your left would be dead, victums of a violent crime. This is our justice system. When you are telling the truth you don't need to be tricked. Lying when you get a ticket is one thing. Lying when your child is missing and LE is trying to locate said child it quite another. So far KC has had a fair trial but so far it is the evidence that is against her because it all points back to her.

If the judge has said nothing inappropriate unlike her own defense team. JMO

O/T: This thread is getting very interesting and more than a little heated between various opinions. So in the spirit of lightening things up, I have a suggestion for my most wonderful fellow sleuthers here on WS.

It appears that the defense has people scouring blogs looking for anything and everything that they can use in their varied and sundry approaches to trying to find a viable defense for KC. Why don't we help them out? Think about it - all someone would have to do is start a thread titled "My interactions with players in this case" and write a lovely and completely fictional account of having lunch with JB, or CM or LDB or JA, any of the LE people involved, etc. etc. You could even state that this is all made up in the post. I have seen some of the funniest posts in the word here and I would enjoy reading whatever anyone came up with.

This would drive the people who are reading all the blogs for the defense crazy - oh what fun!

Beautiful.

Thank you for the invitation but I think I have enough tire tracks on my back. LOL

Ahhh just another diversion on JB's part another frivilous motion. I wonder what it could be, maybe the jail house tapes of him and Casey are about to be released..

Also this motion is coming from a defense team which has consistently done stupid things for stupid reasons, so the deference which might ordinarily be afforded to this type of motion is lacking. I also think Judge Strickland stepping down would have scary implications. If a party wants to judge shop or derail the proceedings, all the party has to do is dig up something they can pretend is dirt and then make some allegations, file a motion and then *poof* the judge is gone. Are defense attorneys going to stake out judges' children's facebook accounts, waiting for some 14 year old to say "my dad says when this dumb case is over, we're all going to Hawaii. It's so stupid, we were supposed to leave yesterday!" (Oh no! The judge resents having to preside over defendant's case. Just last week, the defense filed 8 motions, clearly this frustrated his family vacation plans and he'll do anything to dispose of defendant's case! He probably told his daughter the defendant was stupid and dumb! etc.)

--repsectfully snipped, bolded emphasis mine

THANK YOU so much! :blowkiss:

I spent over an hour last night typing a post that tried to express the importance of exactly this point and I could not come up with the right words. You stated it so eloquently and briefly. I am just gobsmacked by this (and I'm not even british! lol). It is just mind-boggling to me. It is SUCH A DANGEROUS slope I can't believe the possiblity exists in the first place. I am happy to know (from your post in the Verified Atty. thread) that the FL JEAC is revisiting this soon. I say attach a copy of Cheney Mason's motion and mark it "Exhibit A".

Maybe I misunderstood, but I took that comment to mean - DM was suddenly bombarded by media requests asking him to comment on the motion and he didn't know WTH they were referring to. They probably explained the basics of the motion to get his comment. I figure at that point he asked someone to fax him a copy. (Since it was filed 10 min before close of court on Friday.)

How would the media know this motion was gonna be filed if it hadn't when MD talked to them. Why would MD just out of the blue tell News 13 about his relationship with JS.

Just hours before the motion was filed, Knechel told News 13 about his relationship with Strickland.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...membered_as_defenses_scapegoat.html?refresh=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tayericson1026