Defense claims judge had inappropriate convo with blogger?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao if that's baez and the other bottom feeders motion, that doesnt stand a chance. posting a 'get well' greeting is not impropriety

Marinade Dave covers a wide array of subjects on his blog. Judge Strickland's conversation can be heard on the video and Dave has discussed it on his website, he was flattered that JS had read it.. nothing in the conversation suggests he is following the KC case on there or is in any way 'inappropriate'

Does that mean JS can't read the Orlando Sentinel or watch B Sheaffer on TV either, or compliment a Journalist on a good story?
This idefense team is making a laughingstock of themselves. If they don't already, the population of Orlando is going to know how desperate they are with this motion..

ZsaZsa - I haven't seen a video available anywhere! Do you have a link? ITA with you on everything else you said!!:dance:

Iwould have expected this from JB but not new guy.....He should know better..

Well, well, well. JB might just be trying to get even with JS for filing a bar complaint about him?

Thanks for the post! Oh brother ... so much for thinking the defense would be getting down to the business of defending their client and moving forward. So can we assume that the defense has only talked to this blogger, or maybe only read his drivel he calls a blog and formed this conclusion based on this dude's account of things? ... and that is the basis of the motion??
If the later is true, and Jose and team do read over there, it explains a lot!
In other words, we've only heard what this self-proclaimed know-it-all's biased accounting of this case is ... none of the drivel he posts has been confirmed by anyone ... Does Judge Strickland get a say in this, will he be the next victim to need a lawyer?

You can hear most of the conversation on the video. It is very brief and he congratulates MD on his blog, having read it at some time. There was no talk of KC as far as I could hear.

JB may not be a brainiac but he's no dummy.
Casey's defense team knows how capable, professional and competent Judge Strickland is and they don't want him running the courtroom during trial.
They would rather have someone more easily manipulated and whipped by the defense, of course.

Let's see........JB has done radio interviews for blog talk radio and discussed this case specifically. Ummmmmmmmm pot..............kettle is calling on line 31.

I had hopes when Mason joined the team that we'd see a professional defense put forth but I guess not ... looks like Jose is still in charge ...:banghead:

Iwould have expected this from JB but not new guy.....He should know better..

'new guy' thinks this is 'fun' and that he 'couldnt sit back and watch this poor girl go thru this' :)sick:) so i dont expect anything more from him then i do from baez

It's very UNCOOL to dog a blogger here. If you don't agree with him, say so. But this has always been a great place and I'd like it to remain one. JMHO

I had hopes when Mason joined the team that we'd see a professional defense put forth but I guess not ... looks like Jose is still in charge ...:banghead:

in his first court appearence mason said he couldnt let such a thing happen to sweet innocent girl such as casey (paraphrasing) demanded to know how much money the state was spending, and then annouced this case was going to be 'fun.' so im not seeing any proffesionalisim from him either yet.

who's dogging a blogger? im dogging the defense team

Meh...The defense may get what they want and end up with someone less lenient than Strickland...Be careful what you wish for, JB....

So true, but a part of me thinks they want Strickland gone because he HAS been lenient and fair and cautious HAS conducted the hearings to prevent grounds for appeals.

Maybe with another judge the defense thinks they would have a better chance for a mistrial or grounds for appeal ??? JMO

ETA: Oops, just saw your post, deedeeknowit ITA

Let's see........JB has done radio interviews for blog talk radio and discussed this case specifically. Ummmmmmmmm pot..............kettle is calling on line 31.

So true. I say bring on the trial and stop all this fannying about.

Tit for tat -- that's all this is....

MOO

Mel

Well, well, well. JB is might just be trying to get even with JS for filing a bar complaint about him?

My thoughts exactly. Can you imagine what the trial is going to be like. JB up there looking like a blubbering fool. Can I call him a blubbering fool -- I think so :)

MOO

Mel

So JB finds the "brief" comments between JS and MD (in court and witnessed) to be inappropriate to the point of suggesting JS be removed?

Well.....I'd like JB to dazzle me with his ethical opinions by commenting on the appropriateness of: accepting $70K from TM which was funnelled into KC's defense account, arguing against a gag order, assigning lovey dovey nicknames to KC's mom in emails, frittering away $275K of defense money, allegedly brokering deals for photo sales, wow......I could go on but I'd be up all night.

When she (casey) called herself a spiteful *advertiser censored* she was not lying. This wont change the evidence and from what I can tell they have a lot of work ahead of them. They best stop game playing and move on.

Thanks for the post! Oh brother ... so much for thinking the defense would be getting down to the business of defending their client and moving forward. So can we assume that the defense has only talked to this blogger, or maybe only read his drivel he calls a blog and formed this conclusion based on this dude's account of things? ... and that is the basis of the motion??
If the later is true, and Jose and team do read over there, it explains a lot!
In other words, we've only heard what this self-proclaimed know-it-all's biased accounting of this case is ... none of the drivel he posts has been confirmed by anyone ... Does Judge Strickland get a say in this, will he be the next victim to need a lawyer?

HEY! ISN'T MARINADE DAVE VERY PRO DEFENSE? HE SURE SEEMS IT TO ME!
wth is this all about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member