Defense Team's Horrible Display Celebrating

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And then there was that lanky, curly-blondish-haired ((her name escapes me,
and I don't care...)) Defense Lawyer, at the bistro across the street,
JUMPING UP AND DOWN IN SHEER, UNFETTERED GLEE!!!

Evil incarnate.

She should be.......I cannot say......:maddening:

images

In the words of NG...He sure did dance...

In plain view is not "private"! Sheesh, seriously no common sense, sensitivity or compassion for anyone but themselves. I guess that is why they were the best team for Casey!

I don't understand his point in making such a gesture. I get they are celebrating and are happy they won though I think out of respect for Caylee, if nothing else, they could have celebrated privately. I'm just wondering who exactly he is flipping off ?

Does this man have grandchildren? What a wonderful way to demonstrate to them how to conduct yourself when the whole world is watching.

I can understand feeling relief and even the need to toast that they won their case, but given the circumstances, a little sensitivity and decorum would have at least lent some measure of class and dignity to their "victory" celebration. Being mad at the media that they courted seems just as disingenuous as CM's little speech at the close of the trial.

What a sad footnote to his career.

Not Defending JB in any way here.......

BUT, One (1) said for a Milli-second they thought as JB began to speak to the press

that he felt like, "oh, my I let a Murder go Free"

But then it looked like it passed as soon as it came...

I thought it a little odd that Baez stated : This is why the death penalty

doesn't work. Almost sounded like he was just trying the case solely AGAINST the

death penalty itself but of course he did begin with

The statement that KC did not murder Caylee

CM will always be remembered for this case and how he conducted himself rather then any other work that he might have done. Not a good swan song.

Cheney Mason et.al. are prime -- and prima-facia -- embodiments of the
distilled and essential results of today's predominant Social-Cultural-Moral (??)
mileu and ethos.

The execrable Mr. Mason...and the banal, supercilious "Alternate" Hueckler...
both -- in their own ways -- are icons of the terrifying and tragic triumph of
the secular humanist, ethical relativist, Leftwing liturgy, doctrine, torpor, and creedo.

Solipsistic, vapid, vacuous and emotion-impelled ((and HE complains that "WE"
have used "EMOTION" against Casey!!)) in the extreme, he seeks-out,
dwells upon (as all-too-many Attorneys do), and feeds on the cultural
detritus and moral decay permeating this once-great Nation and this
once-noble People.

This entire Case is, and has been, a true tragedy for everybody.

I tremble.

I Pray.

You're so right. Those liberals LOVE to see murderers go free. Give me a break.

So....Cheney Mason flipped off Caylee. I know that's how Casey feels. Maybe she asked him to do it for her.

God doesn't like ugly.

Did no one on the DT see the comparison of their celebration

to their client's in the month after the victim's disappearance? Surely someone

should have been able to know that comparison would be made?

The DT won and they deserve to celebrate their victory, however doing so this quickly after the verdict in full public view was tasteless and imo displayed poor judgement on the attorney's part, I expected more class from CM.:loser:

Sadly they forgot that a beautiful little girl had to loose her life in order for them to attain this victory.:sick:

Cheney Mason et.al. are prime -- and prima-facia -- embodiments of the
distilled and essential results of today's predominant Social-Cultural-Moral (??)
mileu and ethos.

The execrable Mr. Mason...and the banal, supercilious "Alternate" Hueckler...
both -- in their own ways -- are icons of the terrifying and tragic triumph of
the secular humanist, ethical relativist, Leftwing liturgy, doctrine, torpor, and creedo.

Solipsistic, vapid, vacuous and emotion-impelled ((and HE complains that "WE"
have used "EMOTION" against Casey!!)) in the extreme, he seeks-out,
dwells upon (as all-too-many Attorneys do), and feeds on the cultural
detritus and moral decay permeating this once-great Nation and this
once-noble People.

This entire Case is, and has been, a true tragedy for everybody.

I tremble.

I Pray.

Amen!

Sadly they forgot that a beautiful little girl had to loose her life in order for them to attain this victory.:sick:

Exactly. It's not the kind of occasion that needs a pitcher of beer.

They worked for 3 years. They were exhausted. They had the worst case possible given the court of public opinion had decided in Aug 08 that Casey was guilty. Lawyers had come on board and left, they have been criticized harshly, there has been reports of inappropriate behaviour between Casey and Baez and this could go on and on.

In the final analysis, they were relieved. They were thrilled, they were elated they saved her life - Casey's life. They had a right to celebrate that they fought a good fight and won against the odds. The bar was just down the road....and if you notice, a bartender/waitress (in uniform) gives one of them a hug. Additionally, I can't say for sure that they celebrated in full public view because there is just one shot of them taken probably by long-lens cameras.

they weren't doing it in public they were doing it in a private restaurant. spectators and media took pictures and videos through the windows.

Regardless, they knew they were being watched. They could have celebrated elsewhere if they were concerned their privacy would be invaded.
JMO

ya no, everytime i watch their party clip i cannot help but think "there's dorothy sims dancing on Caylee's grave again." it makes me sick!

I don't understand his point in making such a gesture. I get they are celebrating and are happy they won though I think out of respect for Caylee, if nothing else, they could have celebrated privately. I'm just wondering who exactly he is flipping off ?

Well, my guess is that it is meant for anyone who supported Caylee as a victum because defense made a point in there case that the true victum here was only Casey. Caylee was hardly mentioned by name by them. So I guess, in essence, the finger was ultimately for Caylee. Irony is rich considering the person giving the finger stated publicly that he felt KC was guilty before joining the team.

Who made this the big case it became. Follow the money. jmo

Wonder who gets to take KC home if she is released on Thursday?? Won't be either of the male attorneys. Maybe Lizabeth gets the honor. jmo

They had a right to celebrate that they fought a good fight and won against the odds. The bar was just down the road....and if you notice, a bartender/waitress (in uniform) gives one of them a hug. .

We'll agree to disagree. And it could've been over a tip. IMO

[/B]

Well, my guess is that it is meant for anyone who supported Caylee as a victum because defense made a point in there case that the true victum here was only Casey. Caylee was hardly mentioned by name by them. So I guess, in essence, the finger was ultimately for Caylee. Irony is rich considering the person giving the finger stated publicly that he felt KC was guilty before joining the team.

Who made this the big case it became. Follow the money. jmo

Wonder who gets to take KC home if she is released on Thursday?? Won't be either of the male attorneys. Maybe Lizabeth gets the honor. jmo

Richard Hornsby tweeted that her whereabouts will be public information, because she is a convicted felon.. :crazy:

]Celebrating like that at a public restaurant, especially one so close to the courthouse where they knew crowds were gathered and many truly upset by the verdict, was not only insensitive to the people of Orlando, but it was a blatant and intentional attempt on their part to further enrage the public.[/B] I hope they don't make that same mistake when Casey is released Thursday because they just may get what they wish for. There are some volitile people out there, sadly just ask Gabrielle Gifford.

BBM Their celebration=CM's "very classy" gesture. This fact that it was so close to the public and media was someone's FU to all who disagreed with them and frankly did dishonor Caylee's memory. I am all for people doing their jobs and being pleased when they feel they did it well but this was the worst kind of endzone celebration.

The DT won and they deserve to celebrate their victory, however doing so this quickly after the verdict in full public view was tasteless and imo displayed poor judgement on the attorney's part, I expected more class from CM.:loser:

There are differences in defense attorneys. The one's with class and professionalism take their celebration back to the office behind closed doors with respect to the victum. This jury seems to have agreed with defense that Caylee died because she was born into a dysfunctional family and clearly her loss. Why do I have this feeling that JB will be hard pressed to get rid of KC and she will soon be needing his services again? jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710
Back