Defense Team's Horrible Display Celebrating

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It appears to me he is having trouble getting the full bird up.

OMG! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thank you for making me laugh so hard!!

Maybe he will get an offer from Vivid Entertainment............. NOT :floorlaugh:

I don't think they forgot about it. I just think they don't really care.

Meh....what's an innocent soul under their belt and blood on their hands in the grand scheme of things.

Their going to be RICH and FAMOUS, don'cha know.

That was also my first thought when I saw that. :sick:

5908904627_486754dbbf_o.jpg

omg :(

that pic says it all.

wbr, I would be honored if you allow me to copy. I have some family and friends I would like to show this too.

this sums it up for me :(

BBM. I don't know how old Baez' daughter is, but I wonder if he would allow Casey to babysit?

I've now heard or read several comments from JB that seem to indicate that he is not an advocate for the DP. Perhaps he will eventually run for political office to enact changes in the law. jmo

His daughter is a grown woman, mid 20's IIRC.

If his performance in this trial is representative of his 'talents', then he is vastly overrated, IMO.

Well I won't go that far. They got an amazing verdict considering what was expected.

He is crass but seems to be a good attorney.

JB shocked me at his good closing..he was the one I thought could have given grounds for appeal as far as incompetent counsel went but...

Baez is Lionel Hutz personified.

I hope all the defense team provides Casey with a job babysitting their children, grandchildren, and other relatives.

Mason, you were one of the talking heads who said she was guilty, remember???????

I don't have time to read through all this but I posted early on in the thread, the DT are the ones who are "morally bankrupt".

UGH.

The defense team is just grieving. :waitasec: Classic signs of grief.

And I really wish the media would play his video right after he blasts the pundits. THESE PEOPLE MAKE ME ILL.

I have got to get away from all this but I can't seem to do it. I want justice for Caylee. She is getting lost in it all.

Okay, people, don't pillory me for this, but I think the defense had a perfect right to celebrate. Even tho I disagree with how they presented their case, and think they were stupid to go along with Casey's version of events, unless they knew FOR SURE it wasn't true, they did their job.

I understand how they feel. They took on possibly the most unpopular defendant on the face of the earth outside of Bin Laden. She was entitled to representation. Baez, still a green lawyer, has been vindicated by a jury who made a mistake because they didn't think the prosecution proved their case.

I think Nancy Grace made this case almost impossible to win as well. http://news.yahoo.com/did-nancy-grace-cause-casey-anthony-case-bad-215600986.html

I don't really blame Cheney for his "up yours."
(see it here -- http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/07/06/cheney-mason-drunk-and-disorderly/

Cheney Mason, keepin' it classy.

wl2jqx.jpg

CM behavior is disgusting! His gesture defines the DT. JB argued against the gag order in the beginning, and courted the media at every chance. He appeared on every interview program that would have him. When CM joined the DT, he too courted the media until reporters started asking him some pointed questions he had no answers for.

It was extremely poor taste for the DT to celebrate in this manner, in a place so near the courthouse and in view of the public. It was an "in your face" type of celebration with complete disregard for those who were so upset with the jury's verdict.

And, of course, total disrespect for the death of Caylee. A two-year-old child was murdered and the defense team "won" by getting an acquittal for her murderer, and then has a party to celebrate. :no:

According to Ashleigh Banfield's tweet, he was flipping off the press.

Bold mine.

And yet, from the time he joined the DT, he sure didn't mind pandering to the press, did he!

(BBM)

I don't think anyone is saying that they didn't have the right to celebrate. Obviously they have the right and obviously, as of yesterday, it's quite clear that in the state of Florida, citizens have the right to dump their child's remains on the side of the road if they should drown in a pool or somehow die accidentally without reporting it to LE. Although we may have the right to do many things - that doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. In this case the defense team should have taken their party to a private place - AWAY FROM THE COURTHOUSE WHERE CROWDS AND MEDIA WERE ALREADY GATHERED - instead of intentionally rubbing salt into very open wounds.

JMO~

Heck, they could have even taken the party to Baez's office...all he has on his shelves are a couple of books and a bunch of liquor decanters. *rolleyes*

Cheney Mason, keepin' it classy.

wl2jqx.jpg

I've always had the opinion that this is the person CM is. I'm glad to see that he validated it for me in living color. Now the rest of the nation knows.

They can celebrate BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. No one is saying they can't be happy, no matter how disgusting it is to me that they let a murderer walk free and DO NOT CARE, they can still celebrate. But across from the courthouse? With a 2-year old child as the victim? Please.

His daughter is a grown woman, mid 20's IIRC.

I think JB has a relatively young child with wifie #2.

Hmmmm...if KC lives with him and his wife...wonder how long wifie and baby will live.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back