Defense Team's Horrible Display Celebrating

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just thought of something Baez just went from chump to champ .... DISGUSTING!!!

Who else on here thinks that celebration display just across the street from the court house was totally disgusting and in extreme bad taste?? I was completely put off by that. They were slapping a poor little murdered baby in her little face with that display!

I agree. Disgusting.

IMO

Disgusting. I just posted about this on the NG thread. They all have blood on their hands.

They are probably all preparing how to cash in on this verdict.

I hope they call a cab....I have a feeling a few local police officers would love to pull one of them over tonight.....

I am glad I am just reading about this in a post and did not actually see it. That's all I will say.

It's very common imo/ime. Not saying I agree with it or not, but very common

I get being happy and all, so I don't judge them on that but they could show just a little bit of class and take the party behind closed doors or to someone's house. There's no reason for that kind of display.

Disgusting! There is no other word for it. Their little celebration in public where they have been eating lunch for over a month is sickening! They knew they would be watched. They are GLOATING! For the love of Caylee... do it behind closed doors if you must... not in public. DS jumping up & down, then coming out with her phone and filming the spectators was in very, very poor taste and I've lost all respect for her. They are slimy! No other word for it.

Why didn't they go to Masons home or one of the offices and have their champagne?

I can bet you right now that JA and LDB would NOT have gone across the street and had champagne publicly if Casey had been sentenced to death.

Are you surprised? JB is as slimey as it gets. I would expect nothing less from him.

If Casey had been convicted, I do not believe for one second that the prosecution would have celebrated and behaved in this manner.

So Lawyers now never celebrate major victories? I am sure there would be no problem tonight if LDB and her partner won and were drinking tonight.

Why didn't they go to Masons home or one of the offices and have their champagne?

I can bet you right now that JA and LDB would NOT have gone across the street and had champagne publicly if Casey had been sentenced to death.

I sad the same thing...it's disrespectful, unprofessional and immoral IMO. They could have had the decency to leave....and meet later at one of their homes..the media may have caught them all coming in their cars but we would not have been privy to the indecent display.

I am glad I am just reading about this in a post and did not actually see it. That's all I will say.

Turn on NG, they are showing it. Dancing all around, celebrating, drinking champagne. NG said she is stunned by it. Dr Drew also, cannot believe attys behave this way . DSims is jumping up and down with joy.

If Casey had been convicted, I do not believe for one second that the prosecution would have celebrated and behaved in this manner.

I was impressed by their dignified response to this case before, during and after the case. I agree!

I just the images on NG...wow, just wow. So horrible and disgusting to see the DS celebrating their "victory" by jumping around and laughing like they had just won the NBA championship. I know that probably most lawyers do celebrate...but doing it in such a public way is disrespectful. As always JMO.

I hope they call a cab....I have a feeling a few local police officers would love to pull one of them over tonight.....

I was watching HLN earlier and Jean Casarez (sp?) was inside speaking with the defense. They were debating on letting cameras in. JB didn't want them and CM did. I was hoping the Police would be watching their cars, waiting for them to pull away after all of that champagne.

Disgusting! There is no other word for it. Their little celebration in public where they have been eating lunch for over a month is sickening! They knew they would be watched. They are GLOATING! For the love of Caylee... do it behind closed doors if you must... not in public. DS jumping up & down, then coming out with her phone and filming the spectators was in very, very poor taste and I've lost all respect for her. They are slimy! No other word for it.

Not one of that bunch have one iota of class. They are disgusting and I hope that Karma catches up with ALL of them. That display was done on purpose....thumbing their noses at the rest of the world who KNEW their client IS GUILTY of murdering a defenseless baby!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1
Back