Defense Team's Horrible Display Celebrating

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is the difference between "CRASS" and class...

Is the dude that flipped the bird in court out of jail yet? Hmph, what a mockery.

I don't understand his point in making such a gesture. I get they are celebrating and are happy they won though I think out of respect for Caylee, if nothing else, they could have celebrated privately. I'm just wondering who exactly he is flipping off ?

Did you ever think you would see the day where you would think hmmmm.......JB actually showed the most class??????????????????????

Not Defending JB in any way here.......

BUT, One (1) said for a Milli-second they thought as JB began to speak to the press

that he felt like, "oh, my I let a Murder go Free"

But then it looked like it passed as soon as it came...

Well that's how they treated our justice system, so no surprise from me.
:furious:

Remember this Mr. Mason? :waitasec:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2G0OszXEk"]YouTube - ‪Cheney Mason....really?‬‏[/ame]

Where is the video of Cheney Mason stating to the news that Casey is guilty?

OMG... I am appalled at his behavior.

Here it is the hypocrite that he is................
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2G0OszXEk&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Cheney Mason....really?‬‏[/ame]

I don't understand his point in making such a gesture. I get they are celebrating and are happy they won though I think out of respect for Caylee, if nothing else, they could have celebrated privately. I'm just wondering who exactly he is flipping off ?

DS bobbing up and down in excitement is almost as disgusting as CM.

Cheney Mason et.al. are prime -- and prima-facia -- embodiments of the
distilled and essential results of today's predominant Social-Cultural-Moral (??)
mileu and ethos.

The execrable Mr. Mason...and the banal, supercilious "Alternate" Hueckler...
both -- in their own ways -- are icons of the terrifying and tragic triumph of
the secular humanist, ethical relativist, Leftwing liturgy, doctrine, torpor, and creedo.

Solipsistic, vapid, vacuous and emotion-impelled ((and HE complains that "WE"
have used "EMOTION" against Casey!!)) in the extreme, he seeks-out,
dwells upon (as all-too-many Attorneys do), and feeds on the cultural
detritus and moral decay permeating this once-great Nation and this
once-noble People.

This entire Case is, and has been, a true tragedy for everybody.

I tremble.

I Pray.

Did you ever think you would see the day where you would think hmmmm.......JB actually showed the most class??????????????????????

He has already turned the page and is thinking of his future media career. That is the only reason he didn't join in!

Where is the video of Cheney Mason stating to the news that Casey is guilty?

OMG... I am appalled at his behavior.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2G0OszXEk"]YouTube - ‪Cheney Mason....really?‬‏[/ame]

I don't know if any of you have seen the video of them partying at that same bar and DS not acting very dignified either!!!
After her pathetic 'assume...assume' speech with the 'grief expert' I thought she had all the emotional maturity of a thirteen-year old. Her behaviour here merely confirms that.

Can someone refresh my mind who paid 75,000 to be on the DT team???

Did anyone notice during CM's little speech about the media how DS acted? She zoomed in on someone and did that little cocky head thing like "Yeah, we went there, what ya gonna do about it".......I wanted to smack her!

DS is unprofessional as well. I was just sick when I saw the video of her hopping up and down at their little drunken celebration. And now we see CM doing this. Obviously, CM and DS can't handle their liquor very well. I suggest they stick to drinking only sweet tea.

they weren't doing it in public they were doing it in a private restaurant. spectators and media took pictures and videos through the windows.

I don't know if any of you have seen the video of them partying at that same bar and DS not acting very dignified either!!!

YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony Defense Party After Infanticide Not Proven Resumes la Bella Vida Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ‬‏

Not only should KC and her family watch how she conducts herself in public, but so should these lawyers and associates!!!

Obnoxious. DS and all of them. Someone said in the DT celebrates thread that this took place in Cheney's office....therefore it was OK. I thought this was a restaurant or something? And yes, I get that they will want to celebrate...but go somewhere truly private. Unbelievable. There is still a little girl dead. I guess that is my word of the week. Unbelievable.

Wait...I am on that thread....maybe i should stop thinking until I have my coffee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori
Back