Defense wants prosecutor Jeff Ashton held in contempt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG he said the jury ought to be ashamed of them selves if they fell for JB's *good morning* every morning! :great:

JA: "If any of the jurors actually took into account who said ' Good Morning' to them, and who didn't, then they should be ashamed of themselves. "

JA;"It isn't proper to correctly address the jury during a trial. We tried to have the judge stop him from doing so, but he wouldn't. "

Thanks! That is 3 pm. PT!! Isn't JA great ? Speaks so clearly & confidently . Being interviewed by Vinnie is tough! So glad :great: I didn't miss this! Lies & Baez exposed!

JA: If these people fell for something as stupid as someone saying good morning every day, then they should be ashamed.

I am having a hard time typing this put because it is so fascinating that I cannot do both at once.

VP: Any regrets for putting Baez down in this book?

JA: My complaints about MR Baez are on record. I said what I felt about him during the trial and I am not going to pull any punches. And there are things he did well, I said so in my book. But he did some things that are wrong too, and the bar is still investigating those...

I'm watching now. Is this new?
I'm getting increasingly angry.

Crap did I miss JA on HLN? That's what I get for watching Wife Swap marathons

JA: MY main problem with him was the dishonesty.

In reference to Baez, JA said he thought those that purchased his book deserved to read/hear the truth.

This is the best VP episode I have ever watched. It is amazing and I wish it would be repeated. Is it available online anywehere? Are there going to be any transcripts? Vinnie did a great job on this but it is going by too fast.

Earlier in the show, they played audio (in the car at the time) of a depo...was it Cindy's? Did we ever get the audio of the State's depos? Whoever it was..was talking about praying?

This is the best VP episode I have ever watched. It is amazing and I wish it would be repeated. Is it available online anywehere? Are there going to be any transcripts? Vinnie did a great job on this but it is going by too fast.

I know! I missed the whole thing!

"exudes a supercial charm, that I don't find all that charming"

Can someone please tell me again why Casey is free?

Talking about JB lying to CA that they were investigating GA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tayericson1026
Back