Defense What is their strategy? #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's baffling, isn't it?

I don't think we'll ever know the reasons behind what Casey did to Caylee. KC appeared to be a good mother. I think KC took care of Caylee the way my daughter used to take care of her favorite doll, Pinky. My DD loved Pinky! She bathed her, dressed her, slept with her, took her everywhere...right up to the day she decided she no longer wanted to play with dolls. On that day, she put Pinky in the closet (trash bags, hamper, trunk, woods???) and never played with her again. KC was playing (pretending) to be a mother. Like any other child, when the game is over or when they become bored, they move on to something else. KC was just tired of playing at being a mother.

KC treated all the people in her life as if they were disposable commodities. If you look at the way she treated her grandmother and her best friend Amy, it sheds some light on the way KC maneuvered. She blatantly stole from them, yet continued on with the pretense that all was fine and dandy. She waited until the poop hit the proverbial fan and then calculated her next move. She always got away with her "little indiscretions" at home, so why not with Amy? Why not with Grandma? Why not with Caylee?

The shame of it all is, when she committed her ultimate crime she did it by murdering Caylee. All we can do is hope she doesn't get away with it this time. So very sad.

AWESOME ANALOGY!! nyvictoria, you've really hit on something here. You see the behavior in so many people, not only just children with dolls. For instance, people who fall madly in love, and then lose interest once the "fire" has gone out, or the way a video game loses it's allure once you've won it once or twice . . . . KC is human too, and probably a very immature one to boot. That is why the analogy of a child with a doll is so very perfect; so fitting for her. It even fits when you recall all the friends & family raving about what a perfect & doting mother she was. Of course she was . . . while the mood suited her!

If she "trusted" her, where had she been taking her...where were the phone calls to her. Even if there was no decomp in the trunk, Caylee has been found and Casey is the last real person that was with her.

This case doesn't make sense because IMO it was a senseless killing. Two year old children shouldn't die.

What attorney would allow her to ever say anything if any of the ZG is true, after the way LE has addressed this issue so far? On day one they said she was lying and their is no ZG. Did they ever follow up on the information they got that there was a ZG close to the age Casey said that was connected to a past case involving lewd and licentious behavior with a child under 16? It looks like that person is also connected through work to an adoption agency. Now, I'm not trying to throw suspicion in that direction but it seems like they would have at least checked out the person's whereabouts. But maybe they're holding that back along with the IP of Franck or the others.
Every attorney in the phone book would advise their client to provide info to the police that would confirm the existance of a child's kidnapper, that would lead police to this babysitter, her home, her relatives, her job location, people who knew her, people who worked with her. Providing truthful advise could rescue a child from torture and rape and possibly save them from murder. Providing truthful, verifiable facts could spring an innocent parent from jail and bring a guilty person to justice. The fact is that eveything little mommie murderer of the year told the police vis a vie Zanni, the Nanny, was a lie. She didn't live where Casey said she lived, at any of the several places she pointed out, and she never had. She'd never been in the hospital where Cindy said she was taken after the accident that KC told her about on the phone. Zanni never worked where Casey said she had. Zanni never dated the people KC said she dated, knew the people KC said she knew and didn't have the mom or sisters KC said the police could find. Trust me, they looked, but when NOTHING the perp says can be substantiated, and every word she speaks turns out to be false, no point in looking in all the 50 states beyond the bounds of reasonableness. What a waste (of taxpayer money) THAT would be!

Dead body smell? I've said that a few times myself, "It smells like something died in here", or something similar. I've opened a milk jug sitting on the counter for a time and remember thinking I wonder how similar this is to a human decomp smell since cow's milk is close enough to human that most babies can drink it. I don't think there was milk in the garbage though. The maggot evidence would show once and for all what was being consumed in their. Why would they hold that back for 8 months? Even if maggot study took 6 months, they're overdue. Oh, I forgot, the SA can't force the FBI to send things on just because the defense wants it.
Well, Baez can say all those things, but Cindy's excited utterance, George's statements to the police and probably grand jury, Lee's description of the smell on tape, Yuri's testimony, the testimony of others, Casey's dead squirrel story to Amy coupled with the forensic evidence, and the rotting pizza experiments of several sources will contradict those wild-assets assersions.

Why is it not reasonable that a she would trust someone to give her back after the 55 days, by her birthday. (Time from June 15 to her birthday, I believe is 55 days) Why, if she knew the person could no longer be trusted, is it unreasonable to believe a scared young mother might be afraid to go to the police? How often is the child returned safely once the perp knows the police are involved?

What mother in her right mind would give someone 55 days to harm their child! What mother who loved her child wouldn't want police help to find her baby!? What mother of a murdered child wouldn't do anything and everything possible to bring the killer to justice? A mother who killed her baby though negligence or intentionally would act this way, but not a loving, caring mother whose child had been abducted and murdered by someone else.

imo,

"we don't know how everyone grieves" is lawyer legalese, properly characterized as BS.

we do know a young mother that loses a young child will be heartbroken and we know she will be unable to stifle that emotion, even if she wanted to.

unless of course, she killed the child.

then she might even celebrate.

and she did.
AMEN!
I wholeheartedly agree, costalpilot!

I too have said the quote "It smells like a dead body" in reference to bad food, but in their case, their dead granddaughter's body was found a few months later near their house...mine was really food.

This news article gives a bit of a clue of what the defense is hoping to prove with the depositions. (Namely: Caylee's body was placed in the spot it was found after Casey was arrested. Perhaps Roy Kronk placed it there).

http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...thony_case_casey_anthonys_defense.html?cat=17

The article states that JB is happy with the results from the depositions thus far. Well, what I want to know is how much does he get paid for these depositions? Is he smiling all the way to the bank? Is he trying to get to the truth or get to bottom of Casey's bankroll from all the money she's made off selling Caylee photos and videos? JMO.

It does make sense if, at first she thought she could trust this person to eventually give her back. And, yes, it is possible that was a human decomp smell in the trunk. But the "facts" only state that it MAY be. Even if it was, Casey left her car on more than one occasion, running out of gas, etc.

Many keep saying nothing about this case makes sense. Maybe that is because it doesn't, the way it is being hypothesized, and some important facts are being overlooked or ignored. Why do you suppose we have seen nothing in the docs of LE questioning the family about this supposed fight so violent that Casey left and killed Caylee over? There is so much gossip and speculation that is being stated as fact.

To trust this person, she would have to KNOW this person. There is no evidence of any unknown person in her life... not phone records to or from that person, no friends can identify a mysterious person, etc.

Human decomp Smell WAS in the trunk according to LE. The Oakridge Lab will only say MAY because nothing in science is 100%. BUT if you add that scientific evidence with everyone smelling it, how could a reasonable person not conclude that there WAS a dead body in the trunck.

I'm only dealing with the facts at hand. I'm not even assuming what evidence LE may or may not have.

I know some people are speculating that KC is gonna throw either someone like JG, AH, RM, Kio, or TL under the bus. My question to that is, if this was the case why wouldn't this person flee the country as fast as possible?? Why would they volunteer to take lie detector tests? I know if I was guilty as sin for taking someone's child and killing it and that the person who was in jail knew it, I would get as far away from the country as possible. These people are going on living their normal lives and don't have a single worry. Why? Because they clearly didn't do it! If KC tries to blame anyone besides ZFG (aka someone who's existence she can prove), it's gonna totally backfire b/c the behavior these people are showing is totally not consistent with someone who murdered a child and would more than likely get caught. JMO

AquarianEssence: There are certain things we need to keep in mind. First of all, KC was an avid photographer who took TONS of pictures--she didn't have one picture of this ZFG who had supposedly been her close friend for 4 years and took care of her daughter for 2.
The fact that law enforcement officers who have smelled death, said that car smelled exactly like human decomposition, air samples showed it might have been, and hair that could have been Caylee's was in the back is no coincidence.
If you look at the e-mails from Universal, it uses the EXACT type of typing that KC uses (an excessive amount of commas) and almost every e-mail address that was on it, bounced back as not being a valid one. For the ones that didn't, it was likely she was just pulling email addresses out of her head and some of them turned out to be actual ones. LA himself said that no one could find a JMH and KC had no contact information for him either in her phone or online. The Timer55 thing is BS too because records show it was created in May.
Several people said she wasn't wasted when she was at Fusian and weed is not the drug you would take to try to deal with pain. Weed is more to make you relax, if I was trying to put my mind in a completely different place, I wouldn't smoke weed but instead take something stronger. Also recall that during those times she got a beautiful life tattoo, went shopping for clothes and beer (but nothing for Caylee), arm in arm at Blockbuster with TL the day she said Caylee was taken, and was having Im conversations saying how great her nanny was and how much she trusted her. All cell pings show she was no where near JBP on the day she said ZFG took Caylee.
The duct tape had the Henkel logo on it and if you look in the duct tape thread, someone contacted Henkel and they said that exact duct tape wasn't made since 2007. In other words, that tape DEFINITELY came from the Anthony's.
I don't think the prosecution will say she was jealous of her daughter, rather, based on all testimony and statements from her friends, there was tons of tension b/w her and CA when it came to Caylee (CA wanting Caylee to call her mom, the issues on her 2nd birthday, SP saying "KC probably hated CA more than she loved Caylee"). KC at one time admitted to her friend she wanted to be committed after Caylee was born.
KC also searched for neck breaking, household weapons, death, self defense, and how to make chloroform all around the same time on her computer. It's no coincidence that she searched how to make chloroform and chloroform was found in the trunk of the car.
KC's first call to her house from jail (when she didn't know she was being recorded) shows absolutely no remorse. She demands her boyfriends number, tells her friend "all they care about is getting Caylee back", and groans when her friend starts to cry about Caylee.

A grand jury indicted her before there was even a body found. Now that a body has been found where KC used to bury pets and with all evidence pointing back to her house, theres not a doubt in my mind she is guilty as sin and will be convicted.

This news article gives a bit of a clue of what the defense is hoping to prove with the depositions. (Namely: Caylee's body was placed in the spot it was found after Casey was arrested. Perhaps Roy Kronk placed it there).

http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...thony_case_casey_anthonys_defense.html?cat=17

The article states that JB is happy with the results from the depositions thus far. Well, what I want to know is how much does he get paid for these depositions? Is he smiling all the way to the bank? Is he trying to get to the truth or get to bottom of Casey's bankroll from all the money she's made off selling Caylee photos and videos? JMO.

... "A reporter for WKMG, Adam Longo, commented, "This defense team is convinced Caylee's remains weren't in those woods until after Casey went to jail."

So this is an avenue to find reasonable doubt?

AquarianEssence:
snip
KC's first call to her house from jail (when she didn't know she was being recorded) shows absolutely no remorse. She demands her boyfriends number, tells her friend "all they care about is getting Caylee back", and groans when her friend starts to cry about Caylee.

:clap: Excellent point! Of course all the points in your post were excellent but, this one is the best because it cannot be speculated or reasoned away. IMO. Time and time again, through her own actions, words and deeds, Casey has proven herself guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.:bang:

Earlier, some said this case doesn't make sense. Like Judge Judy says, "If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true!"

The thing is, it's the defense's story that doesn't make sense.
The scenario most of us and LE believe took place looks VERY plausible. All you have to do is read CA's July 3rd Myspace letter, KC's answer to it 5 days later, add all the circumstances, and bingo, case closed.

... "A reporter for WKMG, Adam Longo, commented, "This defense team is convinced Caylee's remains weren't in those woods until after Casey went to jail."

So this is an avenue to find reasonable doubt?

I thought LE has evidence that shows exactly how long the bags (tripled bagged Caylee) were in place based on plants growing up from the ground and pushing through the bags that Caylee was found in.

Is this the best JB can do?:sheesh:

Besides, IMO if someone else did dump the body there why that particular spot? It would have to be someone who knew Casey very well...like KioMarie.

Earlier, some said this case doesn't make sense. Like Judge Judy says, "If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true!"

The thing is, it's the defense's story that doesn't make sense.
The scenario most of us and LE believe took place looks VERY plausible. All you have to do is read CA's July 3rd Myspace letter, KS's answer to it 5 days later, add all the circumstances, and bingo, case closed.

:praying:please tell me what CA's July 3rd Myspace letter says and KS's answer to it. So I don't have to go hunting...

It would not surprise me, even after all this drama, to see Casey cry crocodile tears and try to blame it on a tragic “accident”. Ordinarily I think that she would go to her grave denying this but I think, when push comes to shove, she’ll realize that is he only hope of getting a lighter sentence. She could say the tape was put in place to protect Caylee from the elements and that she placed the sticker as a gesture of love. I can see her saying that she was so upset and scared that she snapped and “buried” Caylee so that she wouldn’t have to face her mother’s wrath. She’d try to say that all the partying and bad behavior during that time was her way of trying to cope with what she had done. I’m not saying that it would make sense. Of course I don’t think that this would have a chance of being believed but I could see Jose and her trying to sell something like this.

I think that you have missed my point. My point was that it's unrealistic of us to expect to see Casey or any other mother constantly crying two months after her child was found dead. It's ridiculous.

I wouldn't expect constant crying. I would expect crying during the times we've been allowed to see her--during court proceedings when her dead daughter's body is discussed, for example.

I wouldn't expect constant crying. I would expect crying during the times we've been allowed to see her--during court proceedings when her dead daughter's body is discussed, for example.

I'm with you BetsyB And another thing...

IMO no amount of reasoning can explain all the partying and boozing and whathaveyou that Casey was doing after ZG allegedly took her child as grieving.

IMO if she really was looking for her ZG in all those places she frequented after ZG allegedly took Caylee someone would have remembered her asking about ZG. Did one person come forward and say, "Dude! I remember Casey asking me if I had seen this Zani chick and I told her...")

Did one witness come forward and say they knew ZG and she partied at those places Casey was "investigating?"

JMO

It would not surprise me, even after all this drama, to see Casey cry crocodile tears and try to blame it on a tragic “accident”. Ordinarily I think that she would go to her grave denying this but I think, when push comes to shove, she’ll realize that is he only hope of getting a lighter sentence. She could say the tape was put in place to protect Caylee from the elements and that she placed the sticker as a gesture of love. I can see her saying that she was so upset and scared that she snapped and “buried” Caylee so that she wouldn’t have to face her mother’s wrath. She’d try to say that all the partying and bad behavior during that time was her way of trying to cope with what she had done. I’m not saying that it would make sense. Of course I don’t think that this would have a chance of being believed but I could see Jose and her trying to sell something like this.

IMO KC will NEVER admit!

:praying:please tell me what CA's July 3rd Myspace letter says and KS's answer to it. So I don't have to go hunting...

I wish I could. The docs that I know of are in Acrobat format & I don't know how to copy & paste that kind of page. I type tooo slow to go find & retype & KC's answer was the image with a poem & hanged teddy bear.

How many of us have said "It smells like something has died" when we smell bad food or the like, but really have never smelled a dead human body (thank god). It is just an expression, not meant to be literal. On the other hand, those who have smelled human decomposition have all said it is something that you never mistake for anything other than what it is.

It seems pretty clear that both GA and CA started out with the truth anyway. Sorry, slightly OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste