Defense Witness List

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26118760/detail.html

Meanwhile, photos taken of a second autopsy on Caylee Anthony's remains have been turned over by the defense to prosecutors in the case.

The autopsy was performed on Caylee's remains by defense expert Werner Spitz. The photos were placed on a DVD and given to the prosecution.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Casey signed an agreement in October 2008 to participate in reciprocal discovery.
And now almost 2 years after Dr Spitz did the autopsy the Defense has finally handed over some discovery,

IMO Judge Perry's latest Order that he has Granted the States Motion has something to do with it...
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...iance With Order For additional Discovery.pdf

I was over the moon when HHJP asked the Defense when they agreed to reciprocal discovery!! October 2008 and Baez got "the look" from HHJP as if to say - "WTH have you been doing for two years and now you are wasting my time and the court's time whining to me?"

Ah, good times!!

The Defense must file info on Defense Experts Dr. Jane Bock and Fairgrieve by tomorrow at noon.

Perhaps their last-minute cramming sesh didn't go so well and they won't make that deadline? Perhaps they decided to cut bait on those two and spend the time pulling together the info on the rest of them... A girl can hope, can't she? :blushing:

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26118760/detail.html

Meanwhile, photos taken of a second autopsy on Caylee Anthony's remains have been turned over by the defense to prosecutors in the case.

The autopsy was performed on Caylee's remains by defense expert Werner Spitz. The photos were placed on a DVD and given to the prosecution.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Casey signed an agreement in October 2008 to participate in reciprocal discovery.
And now almost 2 years after Dr Spitz did the autopsy the Defense has finally handed over some discovery,

IMO Judge Perry's latest Order that he has Granted the States Motion has something to do with it...
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...iance With Order For additional Discovery.pdf

I don't think the Defense gave these DVDs to the SA.
I thought the notice said that the DVDs were available for the SA to PICK THEM UP.

Either way, the Defense is letting loose some evidence. Maybe they're thinking it will be considered a "report" from Dr Spitz and they won't have to do one for him.

I saw in the news thread that the defense filed an amended witness list. I wonder if this is the one that narrows down the expert witness list to just the people who actually plan to testify lol? ;)

I didn't know JB could move that fast. :dance: lol!!

I thought the notice said that the DVDs were available for the SA to PICK THEM UP.

Either way, the Defense is letting loose some evidence. Maybe they're thinking it will be considered a "report" from Dr Spitz and they won't have to do one for him.

And I ask JB .... how is this new evidence anyhow? No disrespect to Caylee, but only her tiny bones were found so there wasn't much to autopsy. If Dr Spitz found anything differing from Dr G during his autopsy, JB would have shouted it to every media outlet he could call fast enough on his speed dial.

And the lack of a report from Dr. Spitz would substantiate Dr G's findings. Keep in mind, Dr G said Caylee's death was a homicide.

The defense isn't letting loose of any evidence simply more of JB's mind games.

Let me add, that Dr Spitz doesn't have a snowballs chance in the Orange Co Court room of challenging Dr G and getting a jury to believe him over her.

It cannot be any new Experts added (Deadline has passed) .... so, it must be a change in address for the Experts, or a removal of names from the Witness List!!! In some way the previous Defense Witness List has been changed/"Amended".

But ,IIRC, they do have until the end of December to ADD any TES searcher witnesses to the list.

And I ask JB .... how is this new evidence anyhow? No disrespect to Caylee, but only her tiny bones were found so there wasn't much to autopsy. If Dr Spitz found anything differing from Dr G during his autopsy, JB would have shouted it to every media outlet he could call fast enough on his speed dial.

And the lack of a report from Dr. Spitz would substantiate Dr G's findings. Keep in mind, Dr G said Caylee's death was a homicide.

I heard Dr Spitz on the news tonight..he said he could not find that it was murder, I think it was an older interview though...I forgot which station...I was running in and out of the house covering up my Gardenia's and other tropical plants.

At the Dec 10th Hearing, before the Hearing started, I heard the communication between Ashton and Baez, where Ashton told Baez that he would pick them(?) up first thing Monday morning, and Baez said "we work on Saturdays too", and Ashton said "don't care ... either way" ...
I believe this was Ashton talking about picking up the DVDs. I imagine Baez gave Ashton a copy of his Notice of Supplemental Discovery at the Hearing last Friday, after Baez had filed it with the court at 3:35pm - the Hearing was at 5:00pm.

I heard Dr Spitz on the news tonight..he said he could not find that it was murder, I think it was an older interview though...I forgot which station...I was running in and out of the house covering up my Gardenia's and other tropical plants.

No surprise there with Dr Spitz ... he's going to say what he's getting paid to say.

Ya'll are getting hit hard with this cold spell coming in from the north and midwest. Stay as warm as you can. We didn't get snow, but got black ice this morning.

Let me add, that Dr Spitz doesn't have a snowballs chance in the Orange Co Court room of challenging Dr G and getting a jury to believe him over her.

UMMM on a purely professional note :innocent:: I sincerely HOPE that the DVD of photographs taken during the second post are NOT the sum total of a "report" :waitasec: generated by Werner Spitz, M. D.! Somewhere within the function of performing a consulting autopsy should be 1. measurements, 2. condition statements, 3. analytical data and 4. a point of conclusion/opinion.:snooty: I mean really, there are "fill in the blank" anatomically correct (adult vs child, even) diagram documents that assist in accurate note taking.......and yeah, one would still utilize these forms especially if one had been practicing in the profession for a long time.:angel:

UMMM on a purely professional note :innocent:: I sincerely HOPE that the DVD of photographs taken during the second post are NOT the sum total of a "report" :waitasec: generated by Werner Spitz, M. D.! Somewhere within the function of performing a consulting autopsy should be 1. measurements, 2. condition statements, 3. analytical data and 4. a point of conclusion/opinion.:snooty: I mean really, there are "fill in the blank" anatomically correct (adult vs child, even) diagram documents that assist in accurate note taking.......and yeah, one would still utilize these forms especially if one had been practicing in the profession for a long time.:angel:

Hi Joypath, it would not surprise me at all if Dr Spitz simply copied 1., 2., and 3, from Dr G's report, if he received it along with Caylee's remains. No. 4., well if he's worth his integrity he would report what his conclusions are, regardless of JB putting words on paper for him to copy.

I do see a problem with Dr Spitz having a far different opinion of cause of death than Dr G and presenting his opinions and testimony with the defense team questioning him. She will be hard to challenge and proven "wrong" in her professional opinion.

Guess what I am trying to express is the difficulty Dr Spitz will have. Dr G will be in her own element and home base, being questioned by people she deals with on a daily basis. One could hardly ignore the compassion and sadness she felt when she made the positive announcement of Caylee's identification.

I know nothing about Dr Spitz and how he conducts himself during testimony. I just go on my gut impression that he can't be that good if he is on the defense team. Wonder if there is a video out in cyberspace with him testifying???

Hi Joypath, it would not surprise me at all if Dr Spitz simply copied 1., 2., and 3, from Dr G's report, if he received it along with Caylee's remains. No. 4., well if he's worth his integrity he would report what his conclusions are, regardless of JB putting words on paper for him to copy.

I do see a problem with Dr Spitz having a far different opinion of cause of death than Dr G and presenting his opinions and testimony with the defense team questioning him. She will be hard to challenge and proven "wrong" in her professional opinion.

Guess what I am trying to express is the difficulty Dr Spitz will have. Dr G will be in her own element and home base, being questioned by people she deals with on a daily basis. One could hardly ignore the compassion and sadness she felt when she made the positive announcement of Caylee's identification.

I know nothing about Dr Spitz and how he conducts himself during testimony. I just go on my gut impression that he can't be that good if he is on the defense team. Wonder if there is a video out in cyberspace with him testifying???

He was a pathetic, dottering, confuddled old imbecile of an "expert" in the Phil Spector I trial. Ashton will tear him a new one without breaking a sweat.

He was a pathetic, dottering, confuddled old imbecile of an "expert" in the Phil Spector I trial. Ashton will tear him a new one without breaking a sweat.

Oh my gosh ... I forgot that. Thank you for the reminder. And yeppers, I agree Jeff will rip him open ... wide.

:twocents:Out of respect for the elderly within the profession:twocents: (a status I'm rapidly reaching!:blushing:), I'll skip additional characterization but will remind us that at one point a member of the defense gang :banghead:"QUOTED" the good doctor by saying that (paraphrased 'cause it was so long ago....) that there was NO evidence of any tape on the received remains! IMHO :innocent:, the quote probably should have been: skeletal remains consisting of (all the received bones itemized) only. The remains turned over to the next of kin would be ready for the funeral director/burial prep or "whatever" SINCE :snooty:the tape was removed & processed as evidence and the entire skeleton was processed (I assume via SOP) for trace evidence!:snooty:

Yep, any partial data/information available at the time more than likely would have been submitted to the consulting pathologist IF requested.

You know how the defense keep saying there was NO duct tape on caylee's mouth area?

Well, DR spitz will testify, that there was in fact no duct tape there..(ONLY because DR G had removed it on her autopsy)

I think the defense assumes they'll confuse the jury.

ETA--- I should have kept reading down the thread before posting this...LOL Joypath beat me to the punch :)

But ,IIRC, they do have until the end of December to ADD any TES searcher witnesses to the list.

status/motions hearing 11/30/2010

judgeP : "Okay, folks, I believe we have the matter of the TES, those records have been done. The Defense will be required to give the State a list of witnesses as a result of that by December 31st. Any depositions that need to be taken of those witneses needs to be completed by March 30th."

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/64316272/Casey-Anthony-Status-Hearing

No surprise there with Dr Spitz ... he's going to say what he's getting paid to say.

Ya'll are getting hit hard with this cold spell coming in from the north and midwest. Stay as warm as you can. We didn't get snow, but got black ice this morning.

Thanks..we had the electric blankets keeping us warm...these Florida homes are not built for cold weather, even with the heat on.

I filled up and kept my fountain running last night the water is frozen solid. Still.

I grew up in the North but once you get climatized to warm weather it doesn't take much to feel cold. LOL

Thanks..we had the electric blankets keeping us warm...these Florida homes are not built for cold weather, even with the heat on.

I filled up and kept my fountain running last night the water is frozen solid. Still.

I grew up in the North but once you get climatized to warm weather it doesn't take much to feel cold. LOL

OT but it's 30 here in Hertford, NC. The other day I talked with my daughter in CT and it was 50 there and was 37 here? I think the temp is going up next week so try to stay warm it's coming our way.

Yesterday the defense filed an amended witness list..

Has any media picked this up? I'm soooo anxious to read what has transpired.
Seeing as there is nothing filed today regarding the two witnesses the prosecution is waiting for :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe
Back