Defense Witness List

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
An early Christmas present from Mr. Ashton! :woohoo:

It's like receiving the gift you've circled in the magazines for months and left on the counter to be seen.

It's like receiving the gift that you jokingly mentioned every day for a month in casual conversation and finding out it was purchased before the very first comment.

It's like the gift you secretly longed for but never mentioned, being hidden in the Christmas tree to find after all the others have been unwrapped.

It's like finding one more treat in the very bottom of your Christmas stocking....and it being the best one of all.

It's like the magic of Santa.

Alas.....for others.......It's like a lump of coal. :angel:

Mr. Ashton.....Merry Christmas!!!!!

I think it's a bit of a shame that Sir Jeff has to be the one to push this to be honest, I think the court should have come down like a ton of bricks on Baez and Co without being prompted.

ITA! I guess the HHJP has to let the lawyers do their jobs. We know the State is capable!

I'm still hoping that Bock's report from September that was recently handed over will send some shockwaves to the defense too.

Prosecutors call for sanctions against the Casey Anthony defense

In a newly filed motion, Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton argues, "the state would contend that the defendant is in deliberate non-compliance with the court's order as to certain of their listed experts and that sanctions to address the non-compliance are necessary."

Ashton notes that the defense has said expert Dr. Henry Lee "will render opinions on…crime scene analysis, collection and preservation as well as recovery."

But he says the defense team's inability to summarize so-called "false claims" by crime scene investigators that Lee will rebut "is disingenuous and just plain laughable."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-defense-sanctions-20101222,0,6473260.story

and ... I wonder if Ashton's Motion includes mention of the two Defense Experts whose "Exhibit 6" for Kathy Reichs is missing from the Defense's filing, and also "Exhibit 10" for Dr. John Leeson the computer expert, is also missing from the Defense's filing on Dec 15th? The Defense said these Experts curriculum vitae was attached as an Exhibit, but they were not attached.

I think we can safely assume that he thinks this is a "waste, a huge waste." At least that is what he said when JA filed his last motion about this same subject.

I would have LOVED to see Judge Perry's reaction to this motion. I would not be surprised if he fell out of his chair when reading it. Poor Judge Perry. Hope he drags them in at 5pm tomorrow evening. I can wish, right?

Merry Christmas!
You can bet HHJBP's chair is a'rockin and his foot is a jiggling:woohoo:

Gloves are off!

It's like receiving the gift you've circled in the magazines for months and left on the counter to be seen.

It's like receiving the gift that you jokingly mentioned every day for a month in casual conversation and finding out it was purchased before the very first comment.

It's like the gift you secretly longed for but never mentioned, being hidden in the Christmas tree to find after all the others have been unwrapped.

It's like finding one more treat in the very bottom of your Christmas stocking....and it being the best one of all.

It's like the magic of Santa.

Alas.....for others.......It's like a lump of coal. :angel:

Mr. Ashton.....Merry Christmas!!!!!

It's like...it's like...it's like receiving that Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

Who is thinking Sir Jeff and Lady Linda are sitting on a huge manilla folder which they will be handing over to the Florida Bar the second this mess is concluded?

The heavy folder which had to be reinforced and fitted with heavy duty brass clips has two special tabs at the back:
• Part B: Fishing for Fabrications. Mark NeJame.
• Part C: The Irony is Rich. Stan Strickland.

This is what I am looking forward to.

Okay, can anyone tell me what this means for Mr. Baez and company? When can we assume to get a reaction from this? Soon? Like before poor Judge Perry's vacation? Tomorrow? The 23rd? LOL

Sorry... I'm giddy!

It means the ingestion of buckets of Immodium AD for Mr Baez.

THANK YOU MUZIKMAN FOR GETTING THE MOTIONS!!!

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en
DEFENSE WITNESS LIST

Updated January 5, 2011 - new Penalty Phase experts and new depositions

*** Leonard Birdsong - Penalty Phase expert - Assoc Prof of Law, Orlando, FL - added Dec 30, 2010

- Dr. Jane H. Bock - Colorado - EXPERT - Botany - reviewed State witness Dr. David Hall of Univ of FL - report and inspected scene -
added Nov 30, 2010 - was on June 30, 2010 List - not on Aug 30, 2010 List
[State depo Dec 21, 2010 via Skype - another depo Jan 18, 2011]

*** Dr. Jeffrey Danziger - Penalty Phase expert - Forensic and addiction Psychiatry - Maitland, FL - added Dec 30, 2010

- Dr. Tim Huntington - Nebraska - EXPERT - Entomology
[State depo via Skype Dec 28, 2010 - another depo Jan 28, 2011]

*** Dr. Harry Krop - Penalty Phase expert - Psychologist - Gainesville, FL - added Dec 30, 2010

THANK YOU MUZIKMAN FOR GETTING THE MOTIONS!!!

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en
DEFENSE WITNESS LIST

Updated January 5, 2011 - new Penalty Phase experts and new depositions

*** Leonard Birdsong - Penalty Phase expert - Assoc Prof of Law, Orlando, FL - added Dec 30, 2010

- Dr. Jane H. Bock - Colorado - EXPERT - Botany - reviewed State witness Dr. David Hall of Univ of FL - report and inspected scene -
added Nov 30, 2010 - was on June 30, 2010 List - not on Aug 30, 2010 List
[State depo Dec 21, 2010 via Skype - another depo Jan 18, 2011]

*** Dr. Jeffrey Danziger - Penalty Phase expert - Forensic and addiction Psychiatry - Maitland, FL - added Dec 30, 2010

- Dr. Tim Huntington - Nebraska - EXPERT - Entomology
[State depo via Skype Dec 28, 2010 - another depo Jan 28, 2011]

*** Dr. Harry Krop - Penalty Phase expert - Psychologist - Gainesville, FL - added Dec 30, 2010[/QUO

OMG, yes, thanks Muzikman for all you do. I wish we could throw you a party. I cannot believe you have been slepping over to that courthouse standing in line for documents for us for two years now. I can't even keep a cat that long.

Order Denying Motion to Seal Penalty Phase Discovery.pdf

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...ng Motion to Seal Penalty Phase Discovery.pdf

In the Order denying the sealing of penalty phase witnesses: "To the contrary, many potential penalty phase witnesses are presumably already known to the public at large and are already associated with this case," Perry wrote. "Release of any known individual's name could not possibly deprive the defendant of her fair trial rights.
------------------------
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-sentinel-ruling-20110107,0,900386.story

Sentinel wins battle for Casey Anthony witness list
Judge Perry rules against sealing names
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
5:45 p.m. EST, January 7, 2011

excerpts:
"Chief Judge Belvin Perry today issued a four-page order denying the Casey Anthony defense team's motion to seal its penalty phase discovery."

"The list of penalty phase witnesses provided today does identify Casey Anthony's close family members, including her parents and brother, many friends, ex-boyfriends and others already long associated with the case. Included on that list are familiar names such as Jesse Grund, Ricardo Morales Anthony Rusciano, Anthony Lazzaro and Amy Huizenga."
--------------------------------------------
The public has not seen the penalty phase witness list that the OS wrote about in this article.

Will be asking MuzikMan if he can get a copy of this list ....

Thanks! I sort of figured that because of the earlier temporary order sealing it, that it might take a little while for the clerk to make it available to the public. Sometimes the media tend to get things by other means, if you know what I mean. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson
Back