Defense Witness List

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i know, right? From his CV, it sounds like he's mainly into whiplash and car accidents. I can't for the life of me figure what he's doing on JB"s expert witness list. Does anyone remember if Zenaida got whiplash from her fake car crash in Jacksonville, or was it just "lacerations"?

i know, right? From his CV, it sounds like he's mainly into whiplash and car accidents. I can't for the life of me figure what he's doing on JB"s expert witness list. Does anyone remember if Zenaida got whiplash from her fake car crash in Jacksonville, or was it just "lacerations"?

fake zenaida punctured her lung.

THANK YOU MUZIKMAN!!!

12/16/2010 Notice of Taking Deposition(s) Via Skype / Webex
State taking deposition of Defense Expert Dr. Barry Logan on January 18, 2011

12/16/2010 Notice of Taking Deposition(s) Via Skype / Webex
State taking deposition of Defense Expert Dr. Kenneth Furton on January 4, 2011

Please God tell me they are not going to say Caylee died of whiplash. So does that mean Casey was a negligent parent who didn't make sure baby was probably restrained? Still makes her guilty!!!! And oh yeah...how exactly does DUCT TAPE figure in a whiplash accident? *huge eyeroll*

Prosecutors call for sanctions against the Casey Anthony defense

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-defense-sanctions-20101222,0,6473260.story

In a newly filed motion, Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton argues, "the state would contend that the defendant is in deliberate non-compliance with the court's order as to certain of their listed experts and that sanctions to address the non-compliance are necessary."

Ashton notes that the defense has said expert Dr. Henry Lee "will render opinions on…crime scene analysis, collection and preservation as well as recovery."

But he says the defense team's inability to summarize so-called "false claims" by crime scene investigators that Lee will rebut "is disingenuous and just plain laughable."

Oh my! Ashton does bring up some very valid points!

Oh my! Ashton does bring up some very valid points!

I can't wait to see this motion!

OT - I don't know what's up at the Orange County clerk's office today, but this motion isn't posted yet and the notice of hearing that WESH reported isn't showing up yet either.

"If Dr. Lee has no opinions that would impeach the testimony of any witness, then compliance with this court's order would require a statement to that effect," Ashton argued. "If he has relevant opinions, the court's order requires that they be listed and the facts supporting them be clearly stated."

Ashton also questions what opinions Dr. Werner Spitz would offer and whether they differ from those of Orange-Osceola Chief Medical Examiner Jan Garavaglia.

Likewise, Ashton questions what defense experts Kathy Reichs and William Rodriguez will state to "'rebut false claims raised by the State's forensic anthropologists,' which cannot be known until they testify. Again a disingenuous and laughable claim."

"The intent of the defense to defy the authority of this court to issue orders of discovery is crystal clear," Ashton wrote.

Oh Ashton, Ashton I love you. Ashton.

OT - I don't know what's up at the Orange County clerk's office today, but this motion isn't posted yet and the notice of hearing that WESH reported isn't showing up yet either.

Skeleton staff over Christmas no doubt :snooty:

Oh Ashton, Ashton I love you. Ashton.

I wish we could give titles like the British do. Sir Jeffrey ASHTON (soooo sorry for the mistake... NOT HOPKINS!) has such a nice ring to it, doesn't it. He truely is a Knight in Shining Armor for Miss Caylee Marie... and us!

Would have loved, loved, LOVED to see JB's face when this was delivered to him.

I seriously can't wait to read this motion! What a fantastic Christmas present!

Would have loved, loved, LOVED to see JB's face when this was delivered to him.

I seriously can't wait to read this motion! What a fantastic Christmas present!

I think we can safely assume that he thinks this is a "waste, a huge waste." At least that is what he said when JA filed his last motion about this same subject.

I would have LOVED to see Judge Perry's reaction to this motion. I would not be surprised if he fell out of his chair when reading it. Poor Judge Perry. Hope he drags them in at 5pm tomorrow evening. I can wish, right?

Merry Christmas!

Around the holidays, updates to the records usually fall behind. Come January they'll get back up to speed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom
Back