Defense Witness List

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is this "SNOW" you speak of? :waitasec:

I wish I didn't know what it was........ I envy your winter weather.

Take a drive up to Flagstaff, my daughter takes my granddaughter to play in the snow.

Maybe during the next snowstorm, I can just do one entry combining the info everyone has posted for a quick reference.

Aw nums, I wasn't suggesting you do it. And I do feel with ya about the snow. We currently are having 3" an hour come down. Wet, wet snow. Traffic at a complete standstill on all major interstate roads near me. Even the airport is closed. My electric has been flickering on and off for the past two hours. Thankfully I have a gas fireplace so if, knock on wood, we lose electric I have a backup plan: Flashlight and books. :crazy:

I wish I didn't know what it was........ I envy your winter weather.

Take a drive up to Flagstaff, my daughter takes my granddaughter to play in the snow.

O/T that's exactly what we did when my daughter was 4. We were watching a Sesame Street Christmas video with her, and it was snowing (on the video). I pointed and asked her, "Do you know what that is?" She gave me her "OMG I can't believe my mother is an idiot" look (which she uses even more now that she's 16) and said, "yes. It's a special effect." After we picked ourselves up off the floor from laughing, we called a friend in Flag and arranged to come visit the snow. :)

When she was a toddler, she was terrified of the rain--thought it would wash off her skin. ;)
ETA: to clarify--she thought it would wash her SKIN OFF. Not just wash DIRT off her skin.

So...what can I say about the defense witness list? Oh! Here's something: IMO they filed that crazy long list of mitigation witnesses because HHJP "thwarted" their plan to keep the list secret. So now we have the "real" list of mitigation witnesses, but it is hidden within a "fake" list of witnesses who will never ever be called.

Like this one time I had to fight and fight to get someone to comply with a subpoena. The judge finally ordered him to comply and he sent me 30 BOXES of documents. The one page I really needed was around p. 27,789 lol :), slipped in between pages of crashingly boring and irrelevant spreadsheets.

Are these TES searchers from the original "32" that TES turned over OR newly found searchers that defense found in their fishing expedition?

I'd suspect that the Defense located these as part of their fishing expedition, like HL's 17 hairs ... they'd want to find others that were 'missed' by TES to float the idea there are even more out there ... thus the witness that proves the body was dumped after ICA was in jail.

We basically have a bunch of folks in a virtual world, like Zanny the napper, the key TES searcher, SODDI ... we are to believe they all exist but cannot actually be located.

Just wondering if Laura Buchanan is still on the Defense Witness List?
ThinkTank?

Just wondering if Laura Buchanan is still on the Defense Witness List?
ThinkTank?

Yup! she is still on it. Has not been officially removed via an Amended Defense Witness List

Laura Buchanan - searcher - Mendham, NJ - added June 30, 2010
[State depo Aug. 16, 2010 in NJ - rescheduled State depo Oct 13, 2010 via Skype - cancelled said she was ill - completed Nov 17, 2010 in Orlando]
not on State Witness List]

All of the Witness Lists are posted here on Google docs.
I compiled the Lists from the official docs that MuzikMan got at the courthouse.

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en
STATE WITNESS LIST

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en
DEFENSE WITNESS LIST

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t1IKoWtQFXbILJ9pVMwT-c0dXhXOtFw-u5N2jfvVJM0/edit?hl=en
DEFENSE PENALTY PHASE WITNESS LIST

Yup! she is still on it. Has not been officially removed via an Amended Defense Witness List

Laura Buchanan - searcher - Mendham, NJ - added June 30, 2010
[State depo Aug. 16, 2010 in NJ - rescheduled State depo Oct 13, 2010 via Skype - cancelled said she was ill - completed Nov 17, 2010 in Orlando]
not on State Witness List]

All of the Witness Lists are posted here on Google docs.
I compiled the Lists from the official docs that MuzikMan got at the courthouse.

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en
STATE WITNESS LIST

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en
DEFENSE WITNESS LIST

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t1IKoWtQFXbILJ9pVMwT-c0dXhXOtFw-u5N2jfvVJM0/edit?hl=en
DEFENSE PENALTY PHASE WITNESS LIST
That penalty phase witness list is just ridiculous.

Don't you think it will be like the guilt part of the trial when they actually get to it - with three people on it? GA, CA and Lee?:floorlaugh:

Like the shot girl. Really, now, what could she possibly contribute when KC only knew her a couple of days? She's a good dancer? She made sure I didn't overpour? Please. jmo

Like the shot girl. Really, now, what could she possibly contribute when KC only knew her a couple of days? She's a good dancer? She made sure I didn't overpour? Please. jmo

KC was like her big sister! They were sooo close! KC was sooo nice!

So, if you're a juror and you have already decided that KC killed her child, on purpose, but now you find out that KC was really nice to this one shot girl, probably that would make you decide against the death penalty.

Right?

What is this about??

(50) Carrol(l) Stoner - Winter Garden, FL - added Nov 29, 2010
C. Stoner co-authored a book about cults - “All Gods Children”

Was Casey in a "cult" or something?

What is this about??

Not that we know of......

There was discussion of the penalty phase witnesses here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125612"]2010.11.29 Defense Initial Penalty Phase Witness List - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

What is this about??

She's hoping to start her own, a ministry on wheels :innocent:

What is this about??

Well now, in CAs mindset she would certainly say she was the leader of her cult (the good kind if there were one because she would tell you so) and ICA was her follower. Shoot ... CA would tell you she has many followers now.

Do we have a "reaching" smilie? If not we need one now as all these players on the defense team are "reaching" for a miracle to appear or "reaching" for approval or whatever is in their mind at the moment.

Well now, in CAs mindset she would certainly say she was the leader of her cult (the good kind if there were one because she would tell you so) and ICA was her follower. Shoot ... CA would tell you she has many followers now.

Do we have a "reaching" smilie? If not we need one now as all these players on the defense team are "reaching" for a miracle to appear or "reaching" for approval or whatever is in their mind at the moment.

Didn't CA want ICA to "bless" LA's bracelet or something?:waitasec:

What is this about??

add h to ttp below.

ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Gods_Children_(book)

Interesting sub title --- Salvation or Slavery.

So, was the cult that corrupted the darling Tot Mom, the cult of CMA (Cindy) or facebook/myspace?

Bus is heading somewhere - also of interest, didn't CA or GA once imply or say RG runs a cult?

I am curious about Richard Eikelenboom. Apparently his report was handed to the State. So I'm guessing that report is about the results from the DNA lab, since the guy from the lab is testifying about Dr. Vass' work.

Now this is what Mason stated in the recent Motion For Reconsideration:

The defense further would show that Mr. Eikelenboom did participate in the actual and personal examination of many of the items of tangible evidence at the Orange County Sheriffs Office CSI division. He, along with his partner, not only examined many items, but took photographs of them. More importantly, he and his partner were photographed by the CSI taking the photographs of the evidence. Those photographs have all been produced in discovery.

Further, it is possible that Mr. Eikelenboom may berequired to offer testimony, either rebuttal or direct, as to issues of degradation of DNA, depending on the exact trial testimony of the State's experts on that subject. Mr. Eikelenboom, along with the other witnesses, is available for deposition by Skype or WebEx,as are so many of the other witnesses being questioned by the State and/or have been questioned by the defense.

The first paragraph doesn't address anything DNA related and since Eikelenboom's expertise was DNA I don't see much relevance. But the 2nd paragraph talks about degraded DNA. The only DNA related matters I can think of are the hair from the trunk and the identification of Caylee's remains. Am I forgetting something?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back