Dellen Millard: Innocent Dupe? Alternative Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seller needs to provide to buyer:
- Used Vehicle Information Package (printout from gov't of vehicle history)
- bill of sale (e.g., could be a letter as TLC described, but there is a form in the UVIP you can use)
- Vehicle permit with transfer portion filled out (as TLC described, signed by the seller)

It is possible for the seller to complete all these forms on the hood of a truck. They are all short and sweet.

http://www.ontario.ca/driving-and-roads/vehicle-registration-platespermits

Thanaks, Snoop. And I think I was trying to clarify that, of course, it's unlikely that there would be any trace of this "sale" IF DM left the papers in the truck and returned to (what had been) the following vehicle, AKA his own vehicle and left the scene. Theoretically, in this scenario, at least one of the black hats would have to have been in DM's employ for this to work - a trusted employee(s), in fact. imo. With this alternative, quick cash for drugs would play an essential role in the black hat motivation, I'm thinking.

My feeling is that DM left Etobicoke and drove to Oakville to pick up MS and another/others on the way to Ancaster.

There are a few Oakville friends of MS, namely CD and JR, who claim to know something about MS's involvement in the crime. CD fingered "Arthur" who could be MS's partner in crime, AS. CD's behavior has been so odd, if she does truly know what's going on, it may be first hand, IMO.

DM's lawyer says he is "100% not guilty" and JR wrote MS was "an innocent bystander". So does that mean that suspect #3 is the killer?

DM's biggest problem is going to be explaining the existence of the incinerator. It may have been the key ingredient in a planned "perfect crime". I feel that TB's death was premeditated, not a result of a carjacking gone to far, just because the incinerator was there to cover their tracks (and really, TB could have been left on a country road with no cell phone and that would have tied him up for as long as it took SB to start looking for him anyway.)

I think DM moved the trailer to MB's because the heat was already on by Wednesday night, May 8. LE had gotten the call list of the burner phone and was calling around to everyone it had called (including seller #1). DM's friends no doubt reported that they had been called by LE about the burner phone to him. Fearing that he would be connected to the crime, he moved the truck/trailer to MB's.

The motive was both the truck, and I think DM was hoping to build some street cred with the Oakville thugs, which is why he went along with the plan and offered up so much of his resources.

If suspect 3 is the killer, how has the threat to the public subsided(paraphrasing), if said suspect is not in custody? IMO suspect 3 can't be in custody at present time because if there are only 3 suspects, LE may have kept this fact from the media/public prior to arrest of suspect 2 in order to make them feel they were not in danger of being considered as suspect, but at this point, if there are only 3 suspects, and 2 are publicly announced as charged, what benefit is there in continuing to make the public feel a third suspect is at large?

One more post and I'm going out to garden. Just saying, that photo of DM at MS house with his green car. DM might have been buying drugs from him, dropping the guy off...etc. Doesn't mean they were buddies. And who the heck took the photo anyhow? Was DM under surveilllance?IMO

IMO DM buys properties, this kid paints concrete with graffiti. I don't think the two brains mix. IMO

(Now if I could meet DM in person and read his body language I might know how much of a liar he is or isn't.)IMO

BBM -- That is a point, Claroon, which is to me, a huge unanswered question. How did these two guys connect?

The $1 was probably because he signed a binding contract and someone would have to take possession at the closing date, etc. I take it like a power of attorney type of thing. IMO

Just an FYI. No contract is firm and binding in Canada unless there is a transfer of money. Lots of contracts state $1 because of this. Its just a formality.

If suspect 3 is the killer, how has the threat to the public subsided(paraphrasing), if said suspect is not in custody? IMO suspect 3 can't be in custody at present time because if there are only 3 suspects, LE may have kept this fact from the media/public prior to arrest of suspect 2 in order to make them feel they were not in danger of being considered as suspect, but at this point, if there are only 3 suspects, and 2 are publicly announced as charged, what benefit is there in continuing to make the public feel a third suspect is at large?

I really think things have firmed up for LE and they have someone in mind. They have stopped saying "we encourage this individual to turn themselves in" and started saying "we encourage this individual to turn himself in"

We have seen how LE has been loathe to confirm anything in this case. The fact that LE have voiced that the suspect is male to me speaks to a certain level of certainty on their part

Is there any information the DM mother saw him at her home around the time trailer was left there?

Not that I recall seeing anywhere. Maybe someone else has.
MB's neighbours had said that they didn't see much of her. Maybe she wasn't home? Is there anywhere that said when LE was alerted to the trailer being there that she was at the home?

They also said they don't remember DM even being there often. So it's certainly out of place for him to use her driveway as storage. It's strange considering all the properties he has ties to where he had more than enough room to park it.
You would think that she would question it if she was there. :dunno:

Just an FYI. No contract is firm and binding in Canada unless there is a transfer of money. Lots of contracts state $1 because of this. Its just a formality.

Good point Alderbrook. I didn't clarify but meant the deal with the realtor/seller was binding and he would have made a deposit, so I think for the deal to be finalized at closing this transfer to his mother was made to put the seller at ease.

Not that I recall seeing anywhere. Maybe someone else has.
MB's neighbours had said that they didn't see much of her. Maybe she wasn't home? Is there anywhere that said when LE was alerted to the trailer being there that she was at the home?

They also said they don't remember DM even being there often. So it's certainly out of place for him to use her driveway as storage. It's strange considering all the properties he has ties to where he had more than enough room to park it.
You would think that she would question it if she was there. :dunno:

I had to log in to say excellent argument, meterclicks! With him having a variety of properties and that his mom or neighbours might wonder...

I originally had a feeling it was the choice due to being at the far end of town. IMO

I suspect things were moved after everyone would have gone to bed, like 2 AM, IMO

Is there any information the DM mother saw him at her home around the time trailer was left there?

Not in anything I have read. From what I read/heard, she was on vacation at the time, and the neighbours saw the truck, but not the person dropping it off.

I had to log in to say excellent argument, meterclicks! With him having a variety of properties and that his mom or neighbours might wonder...

I originally had a feeling it was the choice due to being at the far end of town. IMO

I suspect things were moved after everyone would have gone to bed, like 2 AM, IMO

What I find odd is that the trailer was dropped off (According to a neighbour's reports) during the middle of the hockey game (when people are still awake) - the noise and bright lights attracted the neighbour's attention (sorry, I don't remember which article this was in, but it's posted in one of the earlier discussion threads).

If I was trying to hide the trailer, aside from outside in a driveway not seeming like an optimal choice of location, I would try not to draw attention to it. At the very least, turn the lights off as I got closer to the driveway, and not choose a time where most people would be home and awake.

Could it have been MB that called the tip line regarding the tattoo.? Then, for safety reasons she got the hell out of Dodge. ( no pun intended )

What I find odd is that the trailer was dropped off (According to a neighbour's reports) during the middle of the hockey game (when people are still awake) - the noise and bright lights attracted the neighbour's attention (sorry, I don't remember which article this was in, but it's posted in one of the earlier discussion threads).

If I was trying to hide the trailer, aside from outside in a driveway not seeming like an optimal choice of location, I would try not to draw attention to it. At the very least, turn the lights off as I got closer to the driveway, and not choose a time where most people would be home and awake.

I remember reading that article as well, wonder if neighbor saw what type of vehicle was towing the trailer. If MB home is normally quiet and neighbors don't see much of her, IMO they would pay close attention to a large trailer being dropped in her driveway

No doubt. Quiet older woman who lives alone (and could have possibly not been home). I would think that from that alone the neighbours would have been more vigilant and attempted to see who it was. It detracted their attention enough from the hockey game to see it, but not enough to wonder about it to seemingly get a closer look?

No doubt. Quiet older woman who lives alone (and could have possibly not been home). I would think that from that alone the neighbours would have been more vigilant and attempted to see who it was. It detracted their attention enough from the hockey game to see it, but not enough to wonder about it to seemingly get a closer look?

Leafs took an early 2-0 lead in the first, tied 3-3 in the second and no score in the third. Went into overtime. There was blood, there was violence...in other words, it was a gripping game and why oh why would you care what the neighbours were doing when the Leafs are playing their first playoff series in nearly a decade?

Leafs took an early 2-0 lead in the first, tied 3-3 in the second and no score in the third. Went into overtime. There was blood, there was violence...in other words, it was a gripping game and why oh why would you care what the neighbours were doing when the Leafs are playing their first playoff series in nearly a decade?
I agree..why not just go over and ask MB if she was ok, check in they had from Thursday-Sunday to ask her (she must have been away) Why would DM leave it there for 3 days...when the heat was on..seems like the oddest place to store a trailer, unless he was no suspecting anyone would clue in because that property is not in his name and she does not even have the same last name as him.

Ah yes, silly me :ziplip:

Depends. If the towing truck was beeping when backed up the neighbours would really get interest why there were disturbing noise during the game. Imo, to move back a big long trailer is not so simle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321