GUILTY Denmark - Kim Wall, 30, Copenhagen, 10 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently his father was violent and authoritarian. PM was sent to live with him at the age of 6 when his parents divorced.

Apparently his father was violent and authoritarian. PM was sent to live with him at the age of 6 when his parents divorced.

His mother had at least one son with her new husband (maybe two, I am not sure).
Was he jealous of his brother(s)? Hated his mother for not keeping him?

I have to read that book about him.

What book? Can you please repost the title since I must missed it. Thanks.

I think he knew his rocket wouldn´t do well compared to the competing (his original) rocket project.

I have thought about this as well, as I have understood, the 2014 split with the co-founder of the rocket project Kristian von Bengtson was really ugly. Bengtson worked for NASA, had a real degree and also seems to be more well rounded person socially as well. The prospect of failing in that situation would of course put many people under pressure, not least if other issues (but I don't feel competent to diagnose him with anything.)

He has also said (before all of this) that he wanted to create a spectacle with the police chasing him a hot air balloon.. Maybe this murder is his "hot air balloon".

To put it bluntly, it would be great to investigate the rocket project and see how close he was compared to CPH suborbitals.

The book is in Danish and called "Raket-Madsen" (rocket madsen). I just ordered a copy and will read (I read Swedish, so a little tricky). Will tell you if I find anything useful!

Just to let you know, I'm working on a podcast on the Kim Wall murder right now, I have messaged some people, so check your inbox! If you have any connections or tips, please let me know! Thanks for a great thread!

I have thought about this as well, as I have understood, the 2014 split with the co-founder of the rocket project Kristian von Bengtson was really ugly. Bengtson worked for NASA, had a real degree and also seems to be more well rounded person socially as well. The prospect of failing in that situation would of course put many people under pressure, not least if other issues (but I don't feel competent to diagnose him with anything.)

He has also said (before all of this) that he wanted to create a spectacle with the police chasing him a hot air balloon.. Maybe this murder is his "hot air balloon".

To put it bluntly, it would be great to investigate the rocket project and see how close he was compared to CPH suborbitals.

I think the murder is his "hot air balloon". His ego was under pressure, his life long dream (and promise) of going into space, was vanishing under his nose.

I would also like to see the state of the two projects compared!

Kristian von Bengtson is entirely out of it all, he moved on years ago.

:welcome6: to WS and this thread Apelsin - Apple juice!!

I was born in Sweden, but moved to the U.S. when I was 5 yrs old, and now living in Latvia - my parents' homeland. They escaped to Sweden during the war. My sister lives near Lund! :

:greetings:

The Columbia Journalism School hosted a memorial service for Kim Wall's family and friends. To anyone who wasn't able to make the event, here's a link to the full service
:[video=youtube;Er-jRUeiPWo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er-jRUeiPWo[/video]

The Columbia Journalism School hosted a memorial service for Kim Wall's family and friends. To anyone who wasn't able to make the event, here's a link to the full service
:[video=youtube;Er-jRUeiPWo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er-jRUeiPWo[/video]

Very, very moving. Thanks so much for posting.

"She will never lose a pen again"

:rose:

Thanks SATA, this video had me in tears.

I thought I would give you some more info on the coming podcast:

The Sound Podcast

Recently, Refshaløen i Copenhagen was struck by tragedy. The young Swedish journalist Kim Wall was killed on a submarine when she was reporting on one of the peninsula's most well known characters rocket builder Peter Madsen. Most of Madsen's adult life had in one way or another revolved around Refshaløen. As a teenager, he gained access to a workshop where he could build his first rockets, he built all three of his submarines here, and the space provided by the shipyard moving out gave him what he needed, room for dreams of space, of leaving the confines of earth in his home built rocket.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But it would be to misprize Refshaløen to say that what it provided was workshop space, the culture there gave Madsen community. With all of his flaws, awkward personality and crazy dreams he found a home, where despite his many conflict he could feel part of something bigger. Refshaløen is to many a place that allows the nonconformists to thrive; there is room for all sorts - the artists who need the freedom and space to thrive, the workshops of engineers and mechanics, the clubs, the parties, theaters and the people who need somewhere to fit in. In a sense, it is a place for people to breathe, to dream and create. It is a safe space to share ideas, where people won't judge and will help to get any project of the ground the crazier the better. It is not a beautiful place to behold, its beauty lies in what is created and the bond that are shared.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That's why Refshaløen is in mourning. They mourn for Kim Wall, but also for the innocence and joy of a place that has meant so much to so many. Its residents are in disbelief that one of their own has by all appearances committed an act that none can accept and may change life on Refshaløen forever.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This fall is a time of soul searching for the residents, where questions about Madsen, the killing, and the identity of their community is at stake. The Sound podcast follows a community trying to salvage its identity, the story of Peter Madsen's life there, as well as recording the last day in the life of Kim Wall and what we know of the crime.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For this podcast to be heard, the people who call Refshaløen their creative home must open the door. It is a project beyond crime reporting, looking more at the soul of a place scarred by the act of one man.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am asking for access, for interview and for insight. I would like to start a conversation with those close to Madsen as well as those who love Refshaløen but have never met Madsen. If that person is you, please contact me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am Swedish. My name is Mia Orange, an academic and journalist trying very hard to make an amazing podcast. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]email: miakorange@gmail.com[/FONT]

Thanks SATA, this video had me in tears.

I thought I would give you some more info on the coming podcast:

The Sound Podcast

Recently, Refshaløen i Copenhagen was struck by tragedy. The young Swedish journalist Kim Wall was killed on a submarine when she was reporting on one of the peninsula's most well known characters rocket builder Peter Madsen. Most of Madsen's adult life had in one way or another revolved around Refshaløen. As a teenager, he gained access to a workshop where he could build his first rockets, he built all three of his submarines here, and the space provided by the shipyard moving out gave him what he needed, room for dreams of space, of leaving the confines of earth in his home built rocket.
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]But it would be to misprize Refshaløen to say that what it provided was workshop space, the culture there gave Madsen community. With all of his flaws, awkward personality and crazy dreams he found a home, where despite his many conflict he could feel part of something bigger. Refshaløen is to many a place that allows the nonconformists to thrive; there is room for all sorts - the artists who need the freedom and space to thrive, the workshops of engineers and mechanics, the clubs, the parties, theaters and the people who need somewhere to fit in. In a sense, it is a place for people to breathe, to dream and create. It is a safe space to share ideas, where people won't judge and will help to get any project of the ground the crazier the better. It is not a beautiful place to behold, its beauty lies in what is created and the bond that are shared.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]That's why Refshaløen is in mourning. They mourn for Kim Wall, but also for the innocence and joy of a place that has meant so much to so many. Its residents are in disbelief that one of their own has by all appearances committed an act that none can accept and may change life on Refshaløen forever.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]This fall is a time of soul searching for the residents, where questions about Madsen, the killing, and the identity of their community is at stake. The Sound podcast follows a community trying to salvage its identity, the story of Peter Madsen's life there, as well as recording the last day in the life of Kim Wall and what we know of the crime.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]For this podcast to be heard, the people who call Refshaløen their creative home must open the door. It is a project beyond crime reporting, looking more at the soul of a place scarred by the act of one man.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I am asking for access, for interview and for insight. I would like to start a conversation with those close to Madsen as well as those who love Refshaløen but have never met Madsen. If that person is you, please contact me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I am Swedish. My name is Mia Orange, an academic and journalist trying very hard to make an amazing podcast. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]email: miakorange@gmail.com[/FONT]
How great she will do that!

She seems to understand the uniqueness of Refshaleøen, it is really something quite special,
but posh buildings are in fact eating in on it, unfortunately, it will not last long in its current form, I think.
I know the place well because I have worked at a company there from time to time. I have even visited the original rocket workshop for a tour and also attended a test firing of a rocket engine.
Nerds galore at that event, it was surreal!
Anyway, I love that place for its diversity, it is (still) genuine and "grass root".
I have met Peter Madsen there - one time he actually scared me. (Have written about that here in an earlier post.)

How great she will do that!

She seems to understand the uniqueness of Refshaleøen, it is really something quite special,
but posh buildings are in fact eating in on it, unfortunately, it will not last long in its current form, I think.
I know the place well because I have worked at a company there from time to time. I have even visited the original rocket workshop for a tour and also attended a test firing of a rocket engine.
Nerds galore at that event, it was surreal!
Anyway, I love that place for its diversity, it is (still) genuine and "grass root".
I have met Peter Madsen there - one time he actually scared me. (Have written about that here in an earlier post.)

Thanks for the compliment SATA. I've been spending quite a lot of time on Refshaløen recently. I read what you wrote before and I would love to hear more. Please drop me a line!

Today Peter Madsen changed his story about what happened. I call it story, because story it is.

He now claims that Kim Wall died of carbon monoxide poisoning while he was up on the deck. (Yeah right!)

Also, now he admits to having dismembered her body, which is no news to anyone!

A new charge against him: sexual assault other than intercousre under aggravating circumstances.
Copenhagen Police has not released details on that.

Mental evaluation is ongoing.

Divers are still looking for Kim Wall´s arms, the two missing cel phones and possible tools (saw, most notably).

Edit to add,the head of the investigation just held a short press conference: the charge of sexual assault other than intercousre has to do with the 14 stabwounds on and around Kim Wall´s vagina.
Horrifying just writing it, it is so hard to think about.

Court meeting with Peter Madsen canceled - accepts custody
Peter Madsen stays in jail until nov 15, voluntarily.

https://translate.google.com/transl...yst-accepterer-varetaegtsfaengsling&sandbox=1

Peter Madsen gives a new explanation of Kim Wall's cause of death! (Is it the 4th explaination now??)
Peter Madsen explains that Kim Wall died as a result of a carbon monoxide poisoning in the submarine at a time when he was on the submarine's deck. Copenhagen Police writes in a press release. In addition, Peter Madsen has acknowledged that it was him who subsequently completed the dismembering of the body and has since thrown all the body-parts in Køge Bay.

https://translate.google.com/transl...ering-af-kim-wall-og-kommer-med-ny-forklaring

Carbon monoxide? Not that I believe that, but for the sake of argument, how come HE did not die of it?

Carbon monoxide has no colour, carbon monoxide is odourless and heavy, it will collect at floor level, so once he got down into the submarine, how did he notice it, how did he manage not to be affected by it and how did he get rid of it? Can't just open the windows and let fresh air in, can you?

The source of carbon monoxide, if ever there was one, would have been the engine, unless he or Kim Wall made a cosy campfire inside the hull. These disposable BBQ's are notorious too, never use them inside a building or a tent.
How did he repair whatever the problem was in this submarine full of deadly poison?

:tantrum:

Carbon monoxide? Not that I believe that, but for the sake of argument, how come HE did not die of it?

Carbon monoxide has no colour, carbon monoxide is odourless and heavy, it will collect at floor level, so once he got down into the submarine, how did he notice it, how did he manage not to be affected by it and how did he get rid of it? Can't just open the windows and let fresh air in, can you?

The source of carbon monoxide, if ever there was one, would have been the engine, unless he or Kim Wall made a cosy campfire inside the hull. These disposable BBQ's are notorious too, never use them inside a building or a tent.
How did he repair whatever the problem was in this submarine full of deadly poison?

:tantrum:

He has the mindset of a five year old!
I wonder if he is doing this on purpose to try to get a hospital sentence instead of a prison sentence.
Mentally impaired - maybe he is going for that. Or he is plain dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme