GUILTY Denmark - Kim Wall, 30, Copenhagen, 10 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said earlier:

Thank God for the brilliant work of the incredibly skilled dogs, divers and police.
It is very impressive that they managed to find Kim Wall´s remains on the bottom of the ocean!

I forgot to mention the scientists who calculated wind, ocean streams and temperatures to find the right location, and the sailors too!

It bothered me all day! lol
Incredible collaboration.

Swedish police have requested DNA material from Peter Madsen.

https://ekstrabladet.dk/112/raket-madsens-dna-sendes-til-sverige/6862167

Raket-Madsen's dna is sent to Sweden

The DNA is to be compared to DNA from unsolved Swedish murder cases.

Unsolved Swedish murders - including murders involving dismemberment, will be reinvestigated when the Swedes will receive Peter Madsen's DNA in the near future.

Swedish TV4 News writes.

On November 1st this year, an automatic DNA exchange will take place between Denmark and Sweden. According to criminal commissioner Mattias Sigfridsson from Malmø police, it will mean a routine comparison of DNA profiles.

Sigfridsson tells Ekstra Bladet that the Swedes do not have a specific case similar to the Danish submarine case, but the Swedes have other unresolved cases - so-called cold cases - where the Danish profiles from Denmark may prove interesting.

According to TV4, the Danish-Swedish agreement ensures that the police in all future murders have the opportunity to search in the Danish registry.

"After November, all Swedish murders can be run through the Swedish DNA register," says Mattias Sigfridsson,

Mattias Sigfridsson is the contact person at the Swedish police and assists Danish colleagues in finding the right resources in Sweden that can help the Danes in the investigation of the macabre murder of Swedish journalist Kim Wall.

Among other things, the Swedish police have helped with the search dogs that made it possible to find Kim Wall's head, legs and clothes.

According to the head of the cold case group in Skåne, Bo Lundqvist, there are murders that resemble the series of events that Danish police suspect has led to Kim Wall's death.

- We occasionally get a case where the profile seems to be similar to the Danish, Lundquist states for TV4.

This time I tried to correct the worst mistakes in Google Translate.
The end of the article is a bit strange - not my fault, :angel:

Edit to add, to me it sounds like Ekstra Bladet brings this story as an excuse to write about PM. There are no news about the case today.
The data base is the result of an already planned collaboration between Denmark and Sweden and has nothing specific to do with this case.

Can anyone give me any further information on the following points: Have details of the videos found on Madsen's computer been released? What are the 'stitches' mentioned in some reports as being found on KW's body? Were they there to hold weights inside the body? What on earth could they be?

Ok, Sweden do have unsolved murders where women has been dismembered, so maybe PM has done it before. I somehow hope so, because its not a good thought that there are more like him out there
The most well-known unsolved dismemberment murder of a woman in Sweden happened in 1984, the murder of Catrine da Costa https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Catrine_da_Costa , I doubt PM was involved, but it could have been an inspiration. There have been a lot written about it in Sweden between 1984 and 2012, as there were several trials against the two suspects.

Can anyone give me any further information on the following points: Have details of the videos found on Madsen's computer been released? What are the 'stitches' mentioned in some reports as being found on KW's body? Were they there to hold weights inside the body? What on earth could they be?

Hi, I will try answering you questions.

No details of the videos have been released. What has been said about them is the following:
They are videos of actual torture and killings of women, the Danish police believe.
They are produced somewhere abroad.
Nothing points to that Peter Madsen made those films.

I think that the stitches are in fact stab wounds-.Bad Googls translations again.

Norwegian police asking for Peter Madsen´s DNA to compare with DNA from unsolved cases.

Edit: Just read they already have run his DNA through their databases - no match.

New statement from PM through his lawyer: he no longer wishes to talk to the Danish police.

Uh oh, guess they are too smart for him.
He thought he could outsmart everyone - so eager to talk, wasn´t he!
Pah

I can´t edit. Actually it is the police which has told media that PM no longer will talk to the Danish police.
Betina Hald has no comment.

If he was actually smart he would have not talked at all the entire time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New statement from PM through his lawyer: he no longer wishes to talk to the Danish police.

Uh oh, guess they are too smart for him.
He thought he could outsmart everyone - so eager to talk, wasn´t he!
Pah

Can't outsmart them, so stops talking... wouldn't be surprised if he attempts suicide. He does not seem like the type to take any responsibility for his actions, he is a law unto himself

Can't outsmart them, so stops talking... wouldn't be surprised if he attempts suicide. He does not seem like the type to take any responsibility for his actions, he is a law unto himself

I hope they have him on suicide watch. I want him to get his sentence.
Justice for Kim Wall and her family!

He can do what he wants after he gets his sentence for all I care!

P.S. Exactly, Ironside, he should have kept his mouth shut the entire time. But when you think you are smarter than everybody else, this is what happens.

Police have found a saw in the bay of Køge. It was found on the route the sub sailed.
It is not certain that the saw is connected to the case, but chances are high.
A witness saw PM carry a saw to the submarine the day he sailed out with Kim Wall.
PM has claimed that he took the saw back to his workshop - but police found no saw there.

Police is still searching the area. Kim Wall´s arms are still missing and both PM and KW´s phones.

Here is a link, if you want, run it through Google translate. My account above is roughly what the article says :p http://ekstrabladet.dk/112/muligt-fund-i-ubaadssagen-sav-hevet-op-af-havet/6865971

Personal piece in the Guardian from Kim's sometimes collaborator, Caterina Clerici. It's a good insight into Kim as a person. Lots more at link.

What happened to her is not the screenplay for a Swedish noir, contrary to how the media presented it. And it must never, ever be used to blame a woman for reporting on her own, or to say that women aren’t able to do this job.

Every independent journalist I know would have put herself or himself in that situation, pre-reporting what sounded like an extremely quirky, complex and challenging story – the story of a Danish man who had started building rockets as a teenager, and invented the largest private submarine.

What saddens me the most is that she would have written a fair and beautiful portrait of an unusual character.

It would have been a perfect Kim story.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/12/my-friend-kim-wall-journalist

Personal piece in the Guardian from Kim's sometimes collaborator, Caterina Clerici. It's a good insight into Kim as a person. Lots more at link.

Absolutely devastating that her life had to end in this horrific manner.
So sweet and bubbly, so smart, adventurous and independent, so pretty and just lovable.

Thank you for this article. R.I.P. Kim Wall.

Police have found a saw in the bay of Køge. It was found on the route the sub sailed.
It is not certain that the saw is connected to the case, but chances are high.
A witness saw PM carry a saw to the submarine the day he sailed out with Kim Wall.
PM has claimed that he took the saw back to his workshop - but police found no saw there.

Police is still searching the area. Kim Wall´s arms are still missing and both PM and KW´s phones.

Here is a link, if you want, run it through Google translate. My account above is roughly what the article says :p http://ekstrabladet.dk/112/muligt-fund-i-ubaadssagen-sav-hevet-op-af-havet/6865971

Here is the same information from CBS News:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kim-wall-death-submarine-peter-madsen-divers-find-saw-copenhagen/

It's amazing that those dogs are trained like that to be able to detect in water. I too hope they find the other parts missing. I still cannot believe that he really would of gotten away with this had the torso not of been found. If those videos are really what they say they are, doesn't that just point an even bigger red flag? Like, he enjoyed watching woman suffer, then happens to dismember this innocent girls body after who knows what went on down there.

For a while I thought maybe an accident , then a moment of rage...now learning about those videos and putting it all together how prepared he was to get rid of a body...he planned it. That's where I am at on my opinion.

It's amazing that those dogs are trained like that to be able to detect in water. I too hope they find the other parts missing. I still cannot believe that he really would of gotten away with this had the torso not of been found. If those videos are really what they say they are, doesn't that just point an even bigger red flag? Like, he enjoyed watching woman suffer, then happens to dismember this innocent girls body after who knows what went on down there.

For a while I thought maybe an accident , then a moment of rage...now learning about those videos and putting it all together how prepared he was to get rid of a body...he planned it. That's where I am at on my opinion.

Oh yes it does! It is also quite unnerving, because you have to wonder how much Kim Wall suffered at the mercy of this madman in that confined place with nowhere to go!

I knrew he was into SM, he never hid that fact.
My friend (who knows him better than I do) told me about this, Told me how he would place his whip on the back of his old, rusty, squeeky bicycle and cycle to the swinger club.
We used to giggle about that, thought it was comical, especially on that bike, squeek, squeek, squeek, the whip on the backburner for all to see - those giggles have silenced big time.

This is all so unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member