GUILTY Denmark - Kim Wall, 30, Copenhagen, 10 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Same here. Still having a sense of disbelief that he apparently planned and prepared it all, with plastic bags, pieces of metal and that saw. Then left with Kim Wall in the open submarine while people were taking pictures. And expected to get away with it while he would obviously have been the last person to see her alive.

If he made a video and managed to post that to the darknet, it would turn up too, sooner or later.

I do not think that he is mad though. IMHO he is far to superior to be affected by madness.

I have a personal theory, it may be wrong of course.

I think his world was crumbling around him, and he wanted to live a year-long fantasy about torturing and killing a woman before it all went down the drain.

His original rocket project has been taken over by others. He had his new rocket project, but I think he was terrified that his original project would do better than his current one, perhaps now under-funded?

They were set to make a test launch from the same place (Nexø, Bornholm) within days of each other.
It is interesting to me that the murder of Kim Wall happened the night before he was set to sail his submarine to Bornholm.
It was a short time before the scheduled test launches.

Refshaleøen, where his submarine and also where his rocket workshop (the new one and the original) were situated, is rapidly changing from a wild, wild west part of Copenhagen to a posh part of town.
New, expensive buildings moving closer and closer.
He has been in that area for many, many years and must feel some ownership over the area.

Perhaps also some things in his personal life were going down the drain.

I think he is mad!
But I don´t think he can plea insanity - not with the calculation, manipulation and lies.

Thanks for post, SATA:
Totally incredible how the dogs could detect submerged bodies !
Huge accolades to Denmark & Sweden's LE, trained dogs, meteorologists, oceanographers, and scientists involved in this amazing recovery. The search must have been like looking for a needle in a haystack. So thankful for their determination and hard work. I am sure it is bitter sweet for KW's family. What they must be going through is unimaginable. Prayers for them.

Same here. Still having a sense of disbelief that he apparently planned and prepared it all, with plastic bags, pieces of metal and that saw. Then left with Kim Wall in the open submarine while people were taking pictures. And expected to get away with it while he would obviously have been the last person to see her alive.

If he made a video and managed to post that to the darknet, it would turn up too, sooner or later.

I do not think that he is mad though. IMHO he is far to superior to be affected by madness.

I preferred the idea she experienced severe head trauma, either accidental or deliberate, since that way she wouldn't have suffered. I agree, he's not mad, but for some reason unleashed his dark fantasies, convincing himself he'd get away with it. I'm so glad the police persisted with the search, he's going down, down, down.

I preferred the idea she experienced severe head trauma, either accidental or deliberate, since that way she wouldn't have suffered. I agree, he's not mad, but for some reason unleashed his dark fantasies, convincing himself he'd get away with it. I'm so glad the police persisted with the search, he's going down, down, down.

Same here.
As it is now, your mind goes where it really doesn´t want to go!

A Top Lawyer ekspert is now saying that it is time for the defense-lawyer to ask her client to confess. The police has a very strong case so it is about time to come clean.

Translated:
https://translate.google.com/transl...-der-hvor-jeg-ville-tale-med-min-klient-om-at

I dont believe that PM will confess. He will just find a new angle on his story and building up in his story. But we will see.

I don´t think Peter Madsen will own up to this either. He will go on saying that he is telling it like he remembers it. And his lawyer will have to go with that even though it is absurd.
But as you say, we will see.

I don´t think Peter Madsen will own up to this either. He will go on saying that he is telling it like he remembers it. And his lawyer will have to go with that even though it is absurd.
But as you say, we will see.

I'm not familiar with the Danish legal system, but in North America most lawyers would insist their client say nothing, not a word, at least until the trial is underway and they know what evidence there is. Because once they are caught having lied, the suspect doesn't have a chance. When PM retracted his initial lie about dropping Kim off and came up with the 'buried at sea' story, all he did was convince police they didn't need to follow any other leads, and made them determined to prove him to be lying again.

The term Google keeps offering, 'stupid violence' to the head (or lack of it as they now discover) is presumably 'blunt trauma'? They've picked the wrong meaning for the word 'stump'? EDIT This latest article does say 'blunt violence'.

I like 'saddling a case' - mounting a case.

I'm not familiar with the Danish legal system, but in North America most lawyers would insist their client say nothing, not a word, at least until the trial is underway and they know what evidence there is. Because once they are caught having lied, the suspect doesn't have a chance. When PM retracted his initial lie about dropping Kim off and came up with the 'buried at sea' story, all he did was convince police they didn't need to follow any other leads, and made them determined to prove him to be lying again.

I'm not familiar with it either, but I think here in England once they'd got this kind of overwhelming evidence against someone, their lawyer would try to get them to plead guilty because they would get more lenient treatment ( or at least, some consideration in sentencing) for sparing everyone, especially the victim's family, the protracted trial. They have enough evidence already. But I agree with everyone else: from what we've seen so far, he won't.

The term Google keeps offering, 'stupid violence' to the head (or lack of it as they now discover) is presumably 'blunt trauma'? They've picked the wrong meaning for the word 'stump'? EDIT This latest article does say 'blunt violence'.

Yes, correct.

Edit, saddling a case, lol:laughing:

This sounds like there were 4 separate bags found:

"We found a bag with Kim Wall's clothing; shirt, skirt, socks and shoes, and also a knife and lead pieces weighing them down," Moeller Jensen said. "Around noon we found a leg, then another leg, and shortly thereafter we found a head, also in a bag weighted down by several metal pieces."

[....]

Correction: This story has been updated to clarify that some of Wall's remains were found in a separate bag from her clothing.

<snip> http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/07/europe/denmark-kim-wall-death

I also don't believe that PM will confess that easily. He will initially change his story, Narcissists expect everyone to just accept what they tell them. But, if the evidence convinces his lawyer that he is guilty, she may urge him to confess in hope of getting leniency.

It's simply horrifying to think of what Kim must have experienced, trapped there in such a confined space with a deranged killer, and nowhere to escape. I think perhaps PM fantasized about something like this for a long time and kept tools on board the sub for when an occasion arose to fulfill his fantasy. OTOH, maybe he has done this before, but this was the first time anyone knew the woman who disappeared had last been with him. On those videos, I wonder if anything in the background can be identified as being in the environs of the sub or PM's home.

Senseless is what I was thinking....?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Senseless is what I was thinking....?

I stand to be corrected by any of the fluent Danish/English speakers on here but I don't think it is a value judgement on the deed, it's a description of the kind of wound sustained by a heavy blow with a non-sharp instrument. 'Blunt' is normally used to describe this.
EDIT Wikipedia:
Blunt trauma, blunt injury, non-penetrating trauma or blunt force trauma is a physical trauma to a body part, either by impact, injury or physical attack. The latter is usually referred to as blunt force trauma

I stand to be corrected by any of the fluent Danish/English speakers on here but I don't think it is a value judgement on the deed, it's a description of the kind of wound sustained by a heavy blow with a non-sharp instrument. 'Blunt' is normally used to describe this.
EDIT Wikipedia:
Blunt trauma, blunt injury, non-penetrating trauma or blunt force trauma is a physical trauma to a body part, either by impact, injury or physical attack. The latter is usually referred to as blunt force trauma

You are right, Moll.

I wish Google Translate was a little better. Of course us Danish speaking could read through the translation and correct the worst blunders - and sometimes I actually do, but it is tedious, so not that often!

This sounds like there were 4 separate bags found:

"We found a bag with Kim Wall's clothing; shirt, skirt, socks and shoes, and also a knife and lead pieces weighing them down," Moeller Jensen said. "Around noon we found a leg, then another leg, and shortly thereafter we found a head, also in a bag weighted down by several metal pieces."

[....]

Correction: This story has been updated to clarify that some of Wall's remains were found in a separate bag from her clothing.

<snip> http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/07/europe/denmark-kim-wall-death

I also don't believe that PM will confess that easily. He will initially change his story, Narcissists expect everyone to just accept what they tell them. But, if the evidence convinces his lawyer that he is guilty, she may urge him to confess in hope of getting leniency.

It's simply horrifying to think of what Kim must have experienced, trapped there in such a confined space with a deranged killer, and nowhere to escape. I think perhaps PM fantasized about something like this for a long time and kept tools on board the sub for when an occasion arose to fulfill his fantasy. OTOH, maybe he has done this before, but this was the first time anyone knew the woman who disappeared had last been with him. On those videos, I wonder if anything in the background can be identified as being in the environs of the sub or PM's home.

I think the police has established that PM had nothing to do with the making of those films.
But who is to say he didn´t actually film Kim Wall´s death and posted it to whereever.
Peter Madsen is a "doer".

This is all so disgusting!

Thank God for the brilliant work of the incredibly skilled dogs, divers and police.
It is very impressive that they managed to find Kim Wall´s remains on the bottom of the ocean!

EDIT Wikipedia:
Yes, I know English since is my first language, and understand blunt force trauma well after being on this forum too long, I was just trying to figure out the translation from the English language translating standpoint... thinking in English that stupid and senseless are synonyms and senseless violence is a frequently used phrase in America.

That said, I totally agree with you that blunt force trauma is the translation they were going for...

Thx!

Chinacat
I wasn't suggesting you, or I, didn't know English, I meant fluent speakers of both Danish and English could tell us, which you and I clearly are not! As you say it's the struggle to understand where the translation is coming from that's the problem. The fact that 'stupid' or 'senseless' often go with 'violence' is confusing but the context was wrong for a value judgement like that. I looked up a phrase used in the Danish - 'stump vold' I think? - and found that stump could be 'obtuse, blunt' etc showing it had literal and figurative meanings, like English 'thick'. That reminded me of blunt trauma, a common phrase to English followers of criminal cases, but not necessarily to Danes, even virtually bilingual ones. So I put the definition in, not meaning to patronise you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties