Dennis M (Kid Finders Network) stole all of the memorial flowers for Caylee!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some people who have called some of the sponsors already and they said they are not involved with them. We'll just keep sleuthing and see what comes out.

None of this is adding up for me. Why would reputable companies back up people who have a criminal background? WHY? And a link to being "psychics"? The risk is too high. This is not adding up for me one little bit.

Here is what I found out: WalMart sponsors organizations at the local store level, not corporately. So for example, if a WalMart in Orlando dontated water for a search, one could then claim that WalMart was sponsoring them. Wow.

Are you pondering what I'm pondering..............

Zenaida kidnapped the flowers!!!!!!

And like usual, the Anthony family gets blamed.

Of all the rotten luck.

And they were placed in the AMSCOT DUMPSTER

I'm reading that it's now confirmed, but they haven't given me any link yet. Darn.

If it is true, I wonder if the parks department wanted them removed and requested that the family or a spokesperson do so instead of the parks department throwing them out.

I wonder what the usual stance is with a public entity like a parks department regarding memorial objects like this?

Does anyone have the link to the video of Cindy all over Rob? TIA

It was my understanding that the gentleman Lenny it hink spoke to said they would be left there until his boss said they had to go.

That must have been when the thread was still about the flowers - must have gotten lost.
9 pages and no confirmation? Geez...so much for starting at the beginning...next time I better begin reading at the end.

Sounds like he is trying to compete with TES.
Too bad the loser can't go to a store a buy a heart.....something Tim has that Milstead knows nothing about.
...this could all be part of the recreation of CA.

Guys,

This is an ugly and nasty accusation. If true, I will have fire coming out of my eyeballs.

Until we know for sure any of it is true I am going to close the thread.

If somone confirms it before I do then please PM or email me and we can re-open the thread after we check it out.

Thanks,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads