Dennis M (Kid Finders Network) stole all of the memorial flowers for Caylee!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped:

I got chills watching him on the video. He had pure hate in his eyes. Talk about evil walking among us!

ROFL. I thought he was ridiculous--a pompous, paunchy, middle-aged man warning a much younger, taller, well-built cameraman, "I'm your worst nightmare."

Did you notice how "terrified" the cameraman seemed. :)

Isn't it fascinating how like minded people (us) will react so differently to the same situation. Thank heaven for that; it enables us to constantly enlarge our perspective.

They supply the billboard truck full of gas for George to drive around, then in a repayment kind of way George sells t-shirts for all the missing children. I don't believe the Anthonys make money here. It all goes to KFN.

Also KFN manipulates them into never believing a child is dead, and to always say they believe their loved one is alive to the media, just incase that child is watching. I picked this up through an interview with Shawn Hornbecks mom (the part of always saying the child is alive to media)

Notice how after GA's police statement went public the next day he was driving the billboard around. That's KFN manipulating him, making him feel bad thinking she might be gone.

Just had to say it and all JMO.

ohmygosh - does anyone remember a media clip of GA from long ago saying that they had joined this missing child network, and they would "always" be members, or something to that effect? I thought it odd at the time, the "forever" part...IIRC

He reminded me of a washed-up might-have-been who's mouth was writing checks even KC couldn't cash. I'm "just a girl" and would have laughed in his face if he'd said that to me. Bring it on Tubby. :rolleyes:

ROFL, me too, Marlene!

I can honestly say that when they put Dakota singing on Murts Cam the other nite I got P'ed and shut it off. I can not think of any reason for that kind of thing to go other than Lois is trying to somehow feel important and Dakota is her way of staying in the spotlight. JMO...

Good for you :clap::clap::clap::clap: I'm totally flabbergasted and appalled at what this case has become. It's not about Caylee in the least anymore, it's about USING Caylee to gain fame. I think we're all part of a Twilight Zone episode and don't realize it.

They supply the billboard truck full of gas for George to drive around, then in a repayment kind of way George sells t-shirts for all the missing children. I don't believe the Anthonys make money here. It all goes to KFN.

Also KFN manipulates them into never believing a child is dead, and to always say they believe their loved one is alive to the media, just incase that child is watching. I picked this up through an interview with Shawn Hornbecks mom (the part of always saying the child is alive to media)

Notice how after GA's police statement went public the next day he was driving the billboard around. That's KFN manipulating him, making him feel bad thinking she might be gone.

Just had to say it and all JMO.

My goodness it sounds like a brainwashing cult!

Since there happens to be 3 openings on the board for KFN i will be watching to see the A's fill those spots. Anyone wanna start the betting :crazy:

I have only read through page 5 on this thread but am afraid that by the time I get to the end this thread will be locked and I want to share a thought...

I think CA sent this creep to get the flowers and she's glad that people know. It's her way of saying, "Klee is mine. Ha Ha." Remember CA does not realize that the only person to call the shots on KLee or her prayer service is KC. The person that also has a say would be KLee's dad. We do NOT have proof the father is dead, therefore he still has claims to anything KLee. And the father's family has just as much right as CA. CA thinks since she went to a lawyer and had KLee given to her in case something happens to KC that she gets her. Wrong!

CA sent that KFN guy over there to get the flowers as a slap in the face to everyone that participated in this prayer service. CA is behind this, I think.

And so it goes....

BeagleMom

That was the reply I got from Kidfinders as well. Word for word. It took a while to get the reply and that's what it said. I had asked Tricia if I could post it and she said yes...so here it is as well...

Their reply-
Thank you for your appreciation but please let me explain how we work our mobile billboards. Caylee is a Missing Child and she deserves to be found and brought home. Whether she is alive or no longer with us the picture has to say out there. Just because someone can't say they have seen her if she is deceased, someone can come forward who may tire of seeing her precious face and give the police the tip they need to locate her. If it sits in front of the home that means it is being filmed by the news crews and that means many more people will see her face. We do what we do for the child not the family and we will never give up on a child. An example of child's face we still keep out is a little girl named Amanda Brown. She has been missing for 10 years,
however, they are certain from the 100% positive evidence she is deceased but that does not stop her father from putting her face out there in hopes of bringing her home to a final resting place. So you see, the billboard is very important and some of our families have actually kept them for almost a year. They give hope and generate tips and that is what we hope and pray for. Thank you.

Sherri Milstead
Kid Finders Network

>My original email to them -

First of all, thank you for all you do to help the missing children in this world. There are far too many out there. But I am respectfully asking that you take back the moving billboard
that you donated to the Anthonys and give it someone else who will use it. It stays parked at their house, and believe me, everyone in this neighborhood knows that she is missing. I am certain that another family with a missing child could get so much more use out of it. So many missing kids don't get the Nancy Grace attention everynight and we never even hear of them. This billboard needs to go to them, not be parked in front of grandparents house that can't even be bothered with searching for her.

Please - take back the Anthony's billboard and give it someone who deserves it and will use it. Thanks.

I'm also curious why Lois is involving herself and Dakota in this mess again. Not long ago she tried to get a restraining order on Cindy, to keep Cindy from contacting Dakota (media present and filming, of course). She claims Dakota is so fragile and hurt, yet she's dragged her right back into the thick of things. You really have to wonder about some people.

I agree Chilly, this little girl needs to be kept as FAR AWAY from this as possible. It really does make you wonder and IMO there is NO excuse for it happening.

From the Kid Finders Network check it out, most of the links to their "services" are not working or are "coming soon" the DONATE LINK is working just fine. //www.kidfindersnetwork.com/Search-Recovery.html
Look at the sponsors site, WalMart, HomeDepot, etc. I wonder if they are really donors or just listed as donors. And if WalMart is a donor, why couldn't the rolling billboard stay at WalMart? Remember they made George move it? Don't miss the Board Of Directors, they have a few openings. I would assume the VP was the woman at the park with Mr. M. as he is the President.

This is interesting THEIR NEW SERVICE:
Kid Finders Network has added a new service to our organization, Search & Rescue. Even though this is a new service for our organization we have skilled, certified personnel that have the qualifications to master a professional and thorough search. We not only have qualified professionals available, we have the important equipment needed to make each search a sucessful one. Equipment resources we have available are boats/airboats equipped with side scan sonar, ATV's-from 4 wheelers to 4 wheel side by side and large off road swamp type vehicles. For more information about this service please contact us at 1-877-One-Lost.

No you are not. I pm'd a friend here about two weeks ago and asked her to help me research KFN. She is of the same opinion as I am, that KFN are not helping this situation at all, but taking the Anthony's for a "ride". I think they should be thoroughly investigated. We have been able to find no positive effect that they have had on the missing person's front. Granted we both couldn't find anything positive, but we are not the sleuthers that many of you are. I was afraid to start a thread about it because I didn't know anyone else was questioning their legitimacy, tactics and goals. Handing out flyers and selling t-shirts does not constitute a SEARCH for Caylee.

I think Cindy Anthony and George Anthony both latched on to them because CA can "control" them. They feel important because of the huge media circus around the Anthony's and hope that by sticking to them like glue it will give them "street cred". Unfortunately, they are only hindering the investigation and feeding the flame that is Cindy, in my humble opinion, but mostly they are attracting attention to themselves in a VERY negative way. I see more and more people questioning just what, exactly, is it they do besides mobile billboards and psychic investigations?

Well we know CA sure appears to be very controlling but it also sounds like KFN has tremendous control over CA & GA. From what I am hearing, KFN sought out the A's at a very vulnerable time and befriended them.

I have only read through page 5 on this thread but am afraid that by the time I get to the end this thread will be locked and I want to share a thought...

I think CA sent this creep to get the flowers and she's glad that people know. It's her way of saying, "Klee is mine. Ha Ha." Remember CA does not realize that the only person to call the shots on KLee or her prayer service is KC. The person that also has a say would be KLee's dad. We do NOT have proof the father is dead, therefore he still has claims to anything KLee. And the father's family has just as much right as CA. CA thinks since she went to a lawyer and had KLee given to her in case something happens to KC that she gets her. Wrong!

CA sent that KFN guy over there to get the flowers as a slap in the face to everyone that participated in this prayer service. CA is behind this, I think.

And so it goes....

BeagleMom

I think you're right, by keeping a memorial of flowers and such, Cindy would have to admit Caylee's dead. Since she's not going to do that, and is trying not to let anyone else believe that, she's going to get rid of the flowers. I say put 'em back and more and bigger! R.I.P. Caylee, the world cares about you even if your "family" doesn't!

From the Kid Finders Network check it out, most of the links to their "services" are not working or are "coming soon" the DONATE LINK is working just fine. //www.kidfindersnetwork.com/Search-Recovery.html
Look at the sponsors site, WalMart, HomeDepot, etc. I wonder if they are really donors or just listed as donors. And if WalMart is a donor, why couldn't the rolling billboard stay at WalMart? Remember they made George move it? Don't miss the Board Of Directors, they have a few openings. I would assume the VP was the woman at the park with Mr. M. as he is the President.

Kid Finders Network has added a new service to our organization, Search & Rescue. Even though this is a new service for our organization we have skilled, certified personnel that have the qualifications to master a professional and thorough search. We not only have qualified professionals available, we have the important equipment needed to make each search a sucessful one. Equipment resources we have available are boats/airboats equipped with side scan sonar, ATV's-from 4 wheelers to 4 wheel side by side and large off road swamp type vehicles. For more information about this service please contact us at 1-877-One-Lost.

Sounds like he is trying to compete with TES.
Too bad the loser can't go to a store a buy a heart.....something Tim has that Milstead knows nothing about.

Like I said in my previous post...all this after red flags are being thrown all over the place in recent days....it's a "cover your a$$" move IMO.

None of this is adding up for me. Why would reputable companies back up people who have a criminal background? WHY? And a link to being "psychics"? The risk is too high. This is not adding up for me one little bit.

KFN has added this to thier site, KFN has added a new service to our organization, Search & Rescue. It goes on to state all the professional people, and equipment they have. This to me is why they do not want anyone else doing any searches. IMO

I should imagine this is just something 'on offer' and they'd contract out for equipment and services, if ever needed. The operating costs and insurance to carry that equipment 'on stock' would be VERY expensive and add up quickly. They are not a mini-TES. Just a wanna-be TES.

I can advertise any consulting service and if anyone ever bites and wants to fund them -- I can go hire them. I'd imagine this is the same deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine