Deputy Tony Rusciano, Fired For Lying About Sex,

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus they have her computer so that can get to who she's 'chatted' with on various sites etc. They know a lot more than we do right. I'd be the farm...if I had one.

You got that right...I'm waiting to see who's next! :crazy:

Whoa! He IS a looker, though.

I've gotta say:) Sorry!

If that was my daughter I'd be discusted beyond belief. Who didn't she sleep with, that's my question??? She looks at Baez like she wants him too. This girl is very sick!!!

This case is unbelievable! I cannot believe how many people she slept with in such a short period of time. Poor Caylee...................

Makes you wonder how many of these guys got something they can't wash off?

Does he only have facebook or does he have a myspace too? Can somebody link me please?

Whoa! He IS a looker, though.

I've gotta say:) Sorry!

m_b472c19d99859457efe3410610475d90.jpg

In my personal opinion, we have 2 lost girls here, Caylee and Casey.

Unfortunately, it looks like Casey was lost a long time ago. However, she is an adult and has the right to make her own choices. And she did. So no, I won't feel sorry that she is lost. I only feel sorry about the fact that it wasn't recognized a long time ago that she was lost so that something could be done about it before Caylee was lost.

I do feel a little bad about the periphial people though. As long as they didn't know and were not involved. For most of them, they had a friend. And because they had a friend, they were thrown to the wolves through insinuations, through their names being dragged through the mud. That's a hard wake up call for a bunch of young adults. I hope they will learn from this and get to know their friends a little better.

Plus they have her computer so that can get to who she's 'chatted' with on various sites etc. They know a lot more than we do right. I'd be the farm...if I had one.

Yeah if last night and all the documents coming out didn't make her squirm, I'd think this will have. She may have thought she erased stuff off her computer (that of course they could still get)...and any thought she had of perhaps managing to avoid at least SOME of what else may be out there coming out probably just flew out the window with this becoming public!

Unfortunately, it looks like Casey was lost a long time ago. However, she is an adult and has the right to make her own choices. And she did. So no, I won't feel sorry that she is lost. I only feel sorry about the fact that it wasn't recognized a long time ago that she was lost so that something could be done about it before Caylee was lost.

I do feel a little bad about the periphial people though. As long as they didn't know and were not involved. For most of them, they had a friend. And because they had a friend, they were thrown to the wolves through insinuations, through their names being dragged through the mud. That's a hard wake up call for a bunch of young adults. I hope they will learn from this and get to know their friends a little better.

Well, it will give them a story to tell when they're old.
The more I learn about Casey, the more that line from Austin Power's movie; "She is like the village bicycle, everyone's had a ride!"

Makes you wonder how many of these guys got something they can't wash off?

Or something that scares the cr@p out of penicillin. I was wondering earlier how often she was tested for the HIV.

You know, so many people are assuming she was willingly having sex with all these people. I'm not saying she wasn't in some cases a willing partner, but I am beginning to think she was forced into something.

Yeah she looks really abused in the bar photos with Tony.
:rolleyes:

I see it too and it horribly sad and tragic but I don't know what can be done now. Casey should have been able to be comfortable in her own skin, but somehow she wasn't. She should have gotten help a long time ago rather than a baby carriage. She should have gotten help even after that, but she, her family and friends don't seem to have realized or accepted how bad it was, or would become. Maybe there was nothing that could have been done. Now the maddness has a body count, a lot of people lives have been impacted and one precious little one may have very well been lost. Sometimes you have to laugh and/or make a little light so you don't cry your own self into madness. I truly believe that.

AMEN, yolorado, it wasn't God who made honky tonk angels.

His mood is now stressed lol--yeah, I'd say lol! He is quite a cutie though.

lol, wonder if she has sent him an apology for getting him fired yet?

ROFL!!! I know, I know no chance. But I would just like to get my hands on any reply if she did send him one!

I don't believe anyone here sees the horrible pathology that's being played out. It seems to me everyone is too titillated to see beyond the obvious. In my opinion that's sad, just plain sad.

I see it, but I don't think it excuses anything she has done and does not invoke pity on my part. Several people have posted that they come from extremely dysfunctional families, myself included. So growing up with insanity/mental abuse/sexual abuse/physical abuse/addicted parents, that I have compassion for. If the sum total of her sins from was acting like a *advertiser censored* and stealing money, I could hold out hope for that she finds her way to a therapist and away from the looney tunes family dynamic. Killing your kid and tossing her in a dumpster while destroying the lives around you, nope. Exceeds my ability to feel compassion for her "acting out".

I see it, but I don't think it excuses anything she has done and does not invoke pity on my part. Several people have posted that they come from extremely dysfunctional families, myself included. So growing up with insanity/mental abuse/sexual abuse/physical abuse/addicted parents, that I have compassion for. If the sum total of her sins from was acting like a *advertiser censored* and stealing money, I could hold out hope for that she finds her way to a therapist and away from the looney tunes family dynamic. Killing your kid and tossing her in a dumpster while destroying the lives around you, nope. Exceeds my ability to feel compassion for her "acting out".

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member