Deputy Tony Rusciano, Fired For Lying About Sex,

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone checked out his myspace....it is set to private, but his picture is there...WOW he is a cutie. 24, Orlando, Fl. Last login 8/26/08 "I call it ....celebration...is sexual and violent". Yeap, soulds like a nice guy.

I agree he's a cutie...best looking one associated with Casey that' I've seen so far. But, his comment is disturbing, and outright creepy in the circumstances. IMOO

sheesh, go to work come home, start dinner, and this jumps out at me as soon as I come here.

how many more lives are going to be destroyed thanks to CA?

Hmmm...I thought he got fired because he was telling lies to LE...I don't think I can blame Casey for this one....IMOO.

Quoted from Scared Monkeys Forum > Tony Rusciano

"I just discovered how the police linked Officer Rusciano to Casey. On document 17290449 page 152, the phoney email from her alleged employer lists trusciano775@yahoo.com as a cc: recipient."​

Now, take a look at the list of other recipients of that email. Looks like Juliet Lewis is on there as well (note the email address with the screen name jlewis). Then go to page 153 of the PDF, bottom, and you'll see a schedule for several people working "Battle of the Bands," including Juliet.

Casey is on that 5/14/08 schedule as well, so she did work occasionally.

Beyond weird. My brain is frazzled! :eek::confused::eek:

This is my first post...sorry if I am repeating information or anything!

From his facebook:

Casey Anthony wrote
at 2:22pm on May 6th, 2008
mission accomplished.

Casey Anthony wrote
at 2:17pm on May 6th, 2008
sugarplum? aw. you melt my heart.

Casey Anthony wrote
at 2:08pm on May 6th, 2008
it's only been 3 weeks, you pussy.
and seriously, the next time you call me snowflake, i'm going to smack ya.
i do have a tan now, thank you very much.

Casey Anthony wrote
at 8:00pm on November 8th, 2007
so screw working next friday. your happy *advertiser censored* better be at jesse's party!

Just a thought: Is there any chance that when she kept asking for "Tony's" number while in jail...could it be this Tony and not the other one? If I was in jail, I'd sure as heck want to talk to a friend (sex partner) who was in law enforcement! Just a thought....

[/INDENT]

Now, take a look at the list of other recipients of that email. Looks like Juliet Lewis is on there as well (note the email address with the screen name jlewis). Then go to page 153 of the PDF, bottom, and you'll see a schedule for several people working "Battle of the Bands," including Juliet.

That schedule was made up by Casey, no job.

Has anyone checked out his myspace....it is set to private, but his picture is there...WOW he is a cutie. 24, Orlando, Fl. Last login 8/26/08 "I call it ....celebration...is sexual and violent". Yeap, soulds like a nice guy.

It's from "wedding crashers"... it's really not deviant.. it's kind of funny in the movie....

Hmmm...I thought he got fired because he was telling lies to LE...I don't think I can blame Casey for this one....IMOO.

Sure you can. If it weren't for her, he wouldn't have had to lie! I know; I know; he didn't have to. But at this point, would you like to be a known associate of hers? :crazy:

[/INDENT]

The email is a fake isn't it?

Sure you can. If it weren't for her, he wouldn't have had to lie! I know; I know; he didn't have to. But at this point, would you like to be a known associate of hers? :crazy:

He might not want to be a "known associate" now, but, in my opinion, that sure didn't stop his association "then". Seems we still have a bit of a double standard.

If it wasn't for him he wouldn't have had to lie. It takes 2 to tango, you can't say it's all her fault they had sex.

It wouldn't matter how I felt about being associated with her, I wouldn't be lying to LE about it, and certainly not if I was an officer myself. Plus, he may be cute, but he sure is dumb if he didn't know he'd be caught on that lie. Maybe him and Casey were 2 peas in a pod. IMOO

I don't believe anyone here sees the horrible pathology that's being played out. It seems to me everyone is too titillated to see beyond the obvious. In my opinion that's sad, just plain sad.

I do, Blackwatch.

I wouldn't, but I don't think this boy had long range hope in LE anyway. Lying in this particular case was beyond stupid. And the second time they call you in and ask you again you gotta assume they already know the answer. Too dumb to be a cop. Pretty to look at, but not the brightest bulb I have seen.

He might not want to be a "known associate" now, but, in my opinion, that sure didn't stop his association "then". Seems we still have a bit of a double standard.

I respectfully disagree. If they hadn't fired him, we would. They did, so we don't! IMHO. LOL I just re-read that. See, this does have me nuts! I used to make sense....

Padilla said on Headline News a little while ago that he would NOT have posted her bond if he knew all the info that LE released before hand.

Oh well, Leonard, now you got an 'out'.....

Umm that's not saying much for his intelligence level then. Did he need a brick to fall on his head (or just the 400 page affadavit). For someone who's been chasing criminals his whole life, he sure acted liked this was his first day on the job.

As much as Casey has done, she can't be blamed for this one. He was presumably a willing participant in their sexual relationship and he chose to lie about it. Yes, maybe it would be embarrassing to have the higher ups know he was involved with her, but this is clearly far more embarrassing!

He should have known he wouldn't get away with the lie.

<<snipped>> Killing your kid and tossing her in a dumpster while destroying the lives around you, nope. Exceeds my ability to feel compassion for her "acting out".

I soooooooooo agree with you. Thanks for putting my thoughts into your words.

As much as Casey has done, she can't be blamed for this one. He was presumably a willing participant in their sexual relationship and he chose to lie about it. Yes, maybe it would be embarrassing to have the higher ups know he was involved with her, but this is clearly far more embarrassing!

He should have known he wouldn't get away with the lie.

I agree - but why lie unless he had something to hide. All her friends that were interviewed had nothing to hide.... so far. :crazy:
JMO

I think there is a grim sort of humor because this whole thing is too horrifying to wrap one's mind around. A child who should have been cherished is lost, maybe forever.

As a parent, you have to wonder what went wrong here. Could any of us be a normal looking family one day and then find ourselves tabloid fodder the next? These days, few human dramas stay local anymore.
I do feel badly for the young people who associated with Casey, they will be sadder but wiser in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M