Desiree says Terri had “Extreme hatred for Kyron"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One of the most chilling statements that TMH has made is"I couldn't work, I have been looking after Kyron since he was born, BECAUSE HIS MOTHER WOULDN'T!!!!!!!..... Does anyone remember TMH started a relationship with Kaine while married to pregnant Desiree & then became involved when Desiree was deathly ill with kidney disease!!! When she came back from treatment in Canada, she was not allowed to have her child back!!!!TMH hating Kyron for going through her $300K etc etc.
Oh what a tangled web we weave!!!! Deceit, hatred, $$$$ & SEX!:furious:

This is what worries me that Terri sold Kyron for the 350k. At first, I didn't think you could get this much for selling a child, but after reading some article about child trafficking, you certainly can. Pressure on Houze and Terri to prove where her money came from is a must. If the money came from something nefarious, Houze could lose his license and even face jail.

I think if Desiree seemed to have the opinion that TH held extreme hatred of her son Kyron, then i would not doubt her perception upon reading the said emails. I think Desiree felt there was something hinky in TH's story right from the get go, very shortly after Kyron was found to be missing, and she had a phone conversation with Terri. Call it mothers intuition, but its usually right, and at that particular time Desiree was probably still very optimistic that Kyron would probably be found i would imagine, so at that point in time she would not have been grieving, just very worried probably, as any parent would be. If my memory serves me, i think it was right after the school contacted Desiree, that she then called Terri?
Even if Terri didn't actually do anything with Kyron, i believe she knows who did, and had some part to play in it all. I still feel there was an accomplice. I gave a theory way back on one of the older threads, and have my suspicions on the two of them being in this together, and i still feel that this is the case. JMO. Remember the vehicle at around 2am, in the morning on the day that Kyron went missing? Wasn't it not far from the Horman house and the neighbour thought it was very strange that a vehicle be there at that time? It couldn't have been Terri, because i think at that stage LE were in the Horman house and watching TH like a hawk, and she wouldn't have dared do anything then. Wonder if LE was ever able to find out who that person was, and what they were doing there so early in the morning?

Very respectfully I would like to add that I think we should be careful when we use the word "lost" as it implies as in "taken away".

So far, that is not what we have seen reported anywhere about Desiree and her two boys as far as custody.

As you said, this mother was "extremely ill" and needed to rely on her children's fathers to step up to the plate during a time when she could not.

I both agree and disagree with you.

To be honest, it hadn't even occurred to me that "lost" can be a euphemism for "taken away." I was using the word in the sense of something that is no longer with the original possessor, without ascribing fault or blame to that person. In much the same way as I say "I lost two good friends to breast cancer in the last six months."

Originally, it's clear that she was forced to rely on the fathers of her children to take over care of the children.

But when DY says that she asked KH to allow Kyron to live with her and he replied that it was not an option, to me, that sounds like something she lost. My impression of her is that she is very honest and I believe her when she said she asked to take over custody of Kyron again (about a year ago, as I recall the interview). I believe her when she said she wanted Kyron to be living primarily with her.

So in that sense, I believe she did lose custody, in the same sense I lost two friendships when my friends lost their battles with breast cancer.

How do you know that it wasn't a pleasant stepmother to mother call? Because of all of the dirt flung at TH by DY and KH?

I see the phone calls as Kyron was upset, for whatever reason, so TH let Kyron call to talk to his mom. Why does EVERYTHING TH does have to be seen as evil? She raised this child She loved him, she mothered him, she cared for him. What evidence do we have that shows otherwise? Because DY and KH say so? That doesnt' cut it in my book.

I think that because most of us are convinced that TH harmed Kyron, we tend to view her possible actions as being motivated by something negative. It's hard to imagine that a murderer can love, or ever be kind, etc. I used to be much more of a black and white thinker than I am now but now I have realized that people who do evil things are not always 100% evil. Hitler loved his dogs, for example.

But, if TH killed Kyron, as I sadly believe, it is very unlikely that it came out of nowhere, that she was previously loving, mothering him, caring for him, etc., and then suddenly snapped. My feeling is that she at one time had positive feelings for him but that those feelings were restrained by a jealousy or resentment towards Desiree and also probably Kaine. I believe that due to possible other issues, like personality disorders, alcohol abuse, coupled possibly with PPD, her resentment may have intensified and became rage and led to a nagging conviction that getting rid of Kyron would solve her problems and/or satisfy her in some way (like revenge).

But, I do get your point. Not everything TH did or does must come from an evil motivation. For example, I kind of think she had Kyron call his mom because her simmering resentment shone through enough to cause despair in Kyron and she didn't really know how to deal with that. She knew if he called his mom, he may calm down. I don't get the sense that TH wanted to torture Kyron, I think she just wanted him gone.

Browse through the Horman family pictures--there are plenty of "actions" that show a clean home, well-dressed and clean children, happy children, *fun* times, hugs and affection...it's all there. MOO

I'm beating a dead horse a bit but here's another - Chris Coleman and family. They surely looked happy as can be. I think Susan Powell's family photos showed a happy family as well. All of the Colemans but Chris are dead now, though, and Susan Powell's boys will never see mommy again.

No where did I say that I don't believe LE. According to DY she was shown some emails from LE. I believe that. I also believe that TH may have said some hurtful things about Kyron. What parent doens't get frustrated and vent about their kids? But I also believe that DY is reading those possibly innocent venting about Kyron emails through the eyes of a grieving parent. Any innocent vent TH may have said about Kyron would have been seen as hateful by DY. Do we know if these were innocent venting emails or more vile, disgusting ones? Nope, we sure don't until they are released and I'm withholding final judgement on them until I can read with my own eyes what was acutally said.

Respectfully snipped by me for space.

I'm waiting to see exactly what they show as well. I have a hunch she expressed some dislike or negativity, like casey calling Caylee a little snot head, probably a bit worse, but I tend to agree with you that a grieving mama is going to see any kind of criticism, even if it's just venting, as raging hate. I would too. Can you imagine what a kick in the gut that would be to have a missing child and then to find the main suspect wrote negative things about your kid? I don't know how I could contain myself in such a situation. It's unbearable.

Nevertheless, even if the e-mails did not express "extreme hatred", I will reiterate my belief that any expression of negativity towards Kyron by the last person to see him alive, is significant in the case against that person. Motive is not an element at trial but pretty much every DA knows the jury needs to hear motive. It goes to her state of mind and how or why she would be able to disappear the little boy she helped to raise.:twocents:

If she actually cared for the kid, she would have told Kaine and Desiree were Kyron is. IMO

My boys are in their early 20's, but I used to joke when they have friends over around the age of 12 "time to go out & play in traffic", several of the friends just recently told me how much they loved being at our place & felt so loved & remembered "laughingly" of some of the stuff I said (never in anger)...which I "always said jokingly for the laugh" and they would crack-up. My friend, told her Son, he was "a ditch baby; born under a rock", also said over the years laughingly and was taken that way (her Son, knew he was loved dearly, as did everyone else. I think when the emails are released, they will speak for themselves. I don't think they will be misinterpreted, and if the are Terri can call her Son and/or other friends. This Son, (unfortunately) is going to be a key witness...I predict. So sad!

My boys are in their early 20's, but I used to joke when they have friends over around the age of 12 "time to go out & play in traffic", several of the friends just recently told me how much they loved being at our place & felt so loved & remembered "laughingly" of some of the stuff I said (never in anger)...which I "always said jokingly for the laugh" and they would crack-up. My friend, told her Son, he was "a ditch baby; born under a rock", also said over the years laughingly and was taken that way (her Son, knew he was loved dearly, as did everyone else. I think when the emails are released, they will speak for themselves. I don't think they will be misinterpreted, and if the are Terri can call her Son and/or other friends. This Son, (unfortunately) is going to be a key witness...I predict. So sad!

With all due respect, and I'm saying this as a mother with nearly grown children too, joking around with a 12-year-old is different than "joking" with a seven-year-old who is more literal and might not understand irony coming from a parental figure.

And Terri wasn't necessarily talking to Kyron about her feelings (no way to know what she said to him), but venting in private (she thought) where she could express her true feelings - no joking required.

I'm beating a dead horse a bit but here's another - Chris Coleman and family. They surely looked happy as can be. I think Susan Powell's family photos showed a happy family as well. All of the Colemans but Chris are dead now, though, and Susan Powell's boys will never see mommy again.
respectfully snipped

I'm quoting yours because it was the most recent response, but this, along with the other comments about my original post, makes me wonder how a comparison can be made between the two pictures of Terri, if pictures have no bearing on reality... JMO

respectfully snipped

I'm quoting yours because it was the most recent response, but this, along with the other comments about my original post, makes me wonder how a comparison can be made between the two pictures of Terri, if pictures have no bearing on reality... JMO

I think they're saying a posed family picture taken with the purpose of creating a smiling image of the family for distribution will make a family look happy and close because that's the purpose of those pictures.

Which is different than a picture snapped of someone in the middle of a stressful moment, un-posed, (and even more so an entire video), catching them in the midst of whatever they were feeling at the moment.

An extreme example would be the difference between Scott Peterson smiling with his arm around Laci for a picture at a party versus Scott Peterson grinning at her candlelight vigil a week after her disappearance when he thought no one would see. Which pic would feel like it contained more information about Scott? Something like that.

Terri Horman posted photos of Kyron & his Science project that day. What where the comments accompanying this picture.?
I think it is significant that she requested use of the truck in order to transport Kyron & his Science project Back from the school. It is significant that neither Kyron or his project came back that day. I wonder what the wording of the emails were?" Killed two birds with one stone!!!!" ????
Did no one find this strange?. The purpose for the Truck was transportation of 2 items neither of which in Terri's mind was worth bringing home !! The e-mails & the photo she took was worth celebrating with all her friends. (I'm rid off him) Then to his parents" I don't know , its not worth my worrying! Can you show me how to look genuinely pained & sorry?"
I think there is a key there!!! LE however is smart & may not make this connection from my tiny brain.!!!!!

I wonder if Kaine asked her if the science project was to come home that day and if they needed to pick up Kyron from school and get it. How was he expected to get it home along with a backpack on the school bus. I would have thought that it should have been taken to school the day before and left a day or so to be displayed on tables in the hall. It will be interesting to find out just what the school had already instructed parents to do verbally and with a printed out send home sheet. Terri must be claiming to have not known since she was going to email the teacher to ask, but it doesn't sound like her type to not know beforehand.

I wonder if Kaine asked her if the science project was to come home that day and if they needed to pick up Kyron from school and get it. How was he expected to get it home along with a backpack on the school bus. I would have thought that it should have been taken to school the day before and left a day or so to be displayed on tables in the hall. It will be interesting to find out just what the school had already instructed parents to do verbally and with a printed out send home sheet. Terri must be claiming to have not known since she was going to email the teacher to ask, but it doesn't sound like her type to not know beforehand.

Why didn't Kaine pick his own son up that day, Friday June 4th - he was apparently home by 2:00pm (working from home as per usual) and his truck was in the driveway by then (lots of room for the project) and IIRC, he walked down to meet the bus. Why wait, he could have gone to the school to pick up Kyron (what a nice surprise to get an early start with a celebration of WII and ice cream before going off and visiting Mom for the weekend). JMO, FWIWH

Why didn't Kaine pick his own son up that day, Friday June 4th - he was apparently home by 2:00pm (working from home as per usual) and his truck was in the driveway by then (lots of room for the project) and IIRC, he walked down to meet the bus. Why wait, he could have gone to the school to pick up Kyron (what a nice surprise to get an early start with a celebration of WII and ice cream before going off and visiting Mom for the weekend). JMO, FWIWH

Kaine addressed that. He said Kyron liked to ride the bus. Which is probably why Terri, a stay at home mom with a car, did not always pick Kyron up from school even though she had the time and opportunity every day.

I do the same for my daughter (let her follow her normal afternoon routine on the bus) even when I'm available to pick her up and even if I'm in the school neighborhood.

WII and ice cream. I keep thinking it was an ungrounding for the daily behavior chart thing. WII and ice cream shouldn't be a big thing in any child's life after they get their homework done. It should be a daily thing, or at least playing and an after school treat or snack. What Kyron should have been looking forward to was going to see his Mom and going out of town.

I think they're saying a posed family picture taken with the purpose of creating a smiling image of the family for distribution will make a family look happy and close because that's the purpose of those pictures.

Which is different than a picture snapped of someone in the middle of a stressful moment, un-posed, (and even more so an entire video), catching them in the midst of whatever they were feeling at the moment.

An extreme example would be the difference between Scott Peterson smiling with his arm around Laci for a picture at a party versus Scott Peterson grinning at her candlelight vigil a week after her disappearance when he thought no one would see. Which pic would feel like it contained more information about Scott? Something like that.
ibm

"Browse through the Horman family pictures--there are plenty of "actions" that show a clean home, well-dressed and clean children, happy children, *fun* times, hugs and affection...it's all there. MOO"

To clarify, this is my original post (I don't know how to double-quote)--I was not referring to "posed" family pictures...

I just saw Desiree on HLN, and I feel like crying. Shes wrapping presents for people to raise awareness about her child and raise money to search. Totally heartbreaking. How can anyone have such extreme hatred for that precious little boy. Devastating.

I just saw Desiree on HLN, and I feel like crying. Shes wrapping presents for people to raise awareness about her child and raise money to search. Totally heartbreaking. How can anyone have such extreme hatred for that precious little boy. Devastating.

Oh, poor Desiree. My heart just breaks for her. Everytime I think of her raw pain, and her bravery in exposing it, I love her even more. Kyron was so lucky to have such a special mom. Too bad the stepmom was not such a kind person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876
Back