Detail From Kolar's Book

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Perhaps I am misremembering, but I believe that Dr. Wecht mentioned the talcum powder during his interview on the Websleuths podcast with Tricia. I can't say offhand if it were in his book too.

Another strange circumstance surrounding the underwear is the several pairs of stained panties found in JB's drawer. Why would PR keep them? Was her little beauty meant to wear these soiled garments beneath the pageant costumes? Sorta gross. The Rs could have afforded a new pair for each day of the year, and not just days of the week. Setting a top price point of $10 each would only amount to $3,650 per year, which would not be a prohibitive sum for them.

Also strange is JR's double appearance in his undies - reading the RN, and also, in his tale of stripping down when he broke the basement window after he 'forgot' his keys. The suit that he took off while doing so has an echo with his bathrobe on the upstairs floor.

Did PR know that JB was wearing the size 12s before LE informed her? Many have remarked that she would not have made this error. Then again, it's difficult to know how people react when in a panic. JR has always kept his cool in public.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob
Back