Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee didn't see the fight. He was out of town according to the LE calendar from the last document dump.

My understanding is that Casey told Lee about the fight. Casey was on the phone with Tony for over 80 minutes in one stretch that night. Tony specifically denied hearing about a fight between Casey and Cindy. He said Casey DID mention her parents fighting about George's affair and getting a divorce and that Casey wasn't going to get the house, BUT said that most of his conversation with Casey was "lovey-dovey".

Jesse heard about the fight from Lee. Casey didn't mention a fight involving anything physical to Jesse either.

So, KC was choked.. just like KC was "abused" by LAS and GA, eh? :confused::(

There is a little truth in KC's lies... a fight occured that night apparently but I'm sure she didn't want her halo tarnished in Tony's eyes by telling him the real fight was about her irresponsibility and poor mothering skills. Sheesh, this girl's stories change with every situation, conversation, and interaction depending on her needs from that specific person.

I do believe that there was some sort of fight on June 15th but one thing that bugs me is the time frame. I believe someone earlier posted that there was roughly a 30 time period for the fight to take place. Now, we all know how much the Anthony's talk, how could they possibly have a fight that only took 30 mins? I seriously cannot see how any of them could rap up an arguement that fast unless maybe they woke Caylee or stormed off to seperate rooms, but I would think the fight would continue eventually.

I don't know, I guess I'm just thinking out loud.

If the fight is of the magnitude that has been alluded to, 30 minutes is plenty of time for an Anthony Verbal Onslaught:croc:

Assuming the argument did end with the "choking of KC", it doesn't seem likely this encounter involved a long discourse on what was bothering the other:steamed:. For that type of violence, both had to be escalating the insults pretty doggone fast:argue:

Choking isn't the typical response associated with a long venting of grievances. That type of "response" usually arises from a knee-jerk reaction by someone who has lost all control.:furious:

Well if KC were my daughter, I'd definately have to drive around the block a time or two in order to cool off. Can you imagine how exhasperating it would be to mother KC?

So, KC refers to Zanax as Zani's....when she said Caylee is with Zanny, what does she REALLY MEAN?

There is a little truth in KC's lies... a fight occured that night apparently but I'm sure she didn't want her halo tarnished in Tony's eyes by telling him the real fight was about her irresponsibility and poor mothering skills. Sheesh, this girl's stories change with every situation, conversation, and interaction depending on her needs from that specific person.

Completely agree. Tony was KC's escape from her real life.

This is where, I think, KC's mental health comes in to play. Tony represented an opportunity to reinvent herself, and she did not want to bring any of her "past life" baggage, including Caylee, into her "New Beginning".

I think the casual, yet compulsive, tone of KC's texting/calling to Tony and Amy, goes a long way to illustrate KC's ability to detach from reality.

I would go so far as to say that while KC was desperately trying to reinforce her "New Identity" with Tony, Cindy was screaming about everything that was wrong with the "Old One" in the background..

I think the whole thing is rather questionable. I found the interview where this supposed fight is mentioned by Jesse Grund here: http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0408/19129428.pdf What I find most interesting is that right after the polygraph he was ready to call in an attorney and refuse to talk to them. There was talk of hiding evidence and he said something about them suspecting him. All of this must have been off record. It is in this statement that he goes on to tell the story of the fight and Lee sexually abusing Casey. Sounds rather suspicious to me and I wouldn't simply take his word on all this.

Is there someone else claiming this horrible fight took place? I heard Lee say his mother never choked his sister.

pAGE 7 OF THE INTERVIEW, LINE 11 REFERS TO ZANI PILLS.

My thought for the day. LMAO--->It's easy to take the facts and figure stuff out, but when you don't know what is the truth and what is a lie, it gets sticky. There are way to many lies in this case. Lies that intertwine with other lies.

My thought for the day. LMAO--->It's easy to take the facts and figure stuff out, but when you don't know what is the truth and what is a lie, it gets sticky. There are way to many lies in this case. Lies that intertwine with other lies.

Yep, and it works. Standard Operating Procedure...... so much minusha (sp?) that the truth is lost forever..........please let the forensics be untarnished....

Okay, I've tried to find something that proves CA choked KC and can't find it. I can only come up with the story as told by JG to LE. I spent yesterday combing interviews and swatting rugrats off me. Have we decided that we can't prove this happened or am I missing something? My apologies to everyone who works so hard on this and maybe already answered my question....

Okay, I've tried to find something that proves CA choked KC and can't find it. I can only come up with the story as told by JG to LE. I spent yesterday combing interviews and swatting rugrats off me. Have we decided that we can't prove this happened or am I missing something? My apologies to everyone who works so hard on this and maybe already answered my question....

I know I repeating myself, BUT, M Furman told LE that Cindy discussed the fight with KC , the night before, with him, which is in the Supplemental report of the Docs., that I'm still trying to find??

I don't think Mark F would make this up??

I don't think there was a father's day for George.

Lee was out of town on business. Cindy took Caylee to Mt. Dora. Casey left in the morning to go to Tony's apartment. George went to work until 11 p.m.

I think you're right, which also makes me think that GA and CA could quite well have been having marital problems at that time. GA was at home until approx. 2.30pm (he started work at 3,00pm IIRC) but neither CA nor KC wanted to spend time with him obviously, because they both took off around 9.00am. If this is correct, KC's various comments to people about her parent's rows, talk of divorce and even talk of CA selling up/renting the house to KC and getting an apartment may have been based on fact (for a change!)

I think you're right, which also makes me think that GA and CA could quite well have been having marital problems at that time. GA was at home until approx. 2.30pm (he started work at 3,00pm IIRC) but neither CA nor KC wanted to spend time with him obviously, because they both took off around 9.00am. If this is correct, KC's various comments to people about her parent's rows, talk of divorce and even talk of CA selling up/renting the house to KC and getting an apartment may have been based on fact (for a change!)

FWIW, I think in Amy H's interview, she says she asked Cindy about KC getting the house and G and C getting a divorce and Cindy said it was untrue.

I know I repeating myself, BUT, M Furman told LE that Cindy discussed the fight with KC , the night before, with him, which is in the Supplemental report of the Docs., that I'm still trying to find??

I don't think Mark F would make this up??

I had posted that info up thread in post #59, here it is again:)

The neighbors heard it and Mark Fuhrman says GA &CA told him about it, it's in the LE report, here:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2810987/...sed-Nov-26-004

Page,139
or
Hand numbered, 2499

Thanks WhiteAngora! I have brain rot from this issue! Your kitty's arms must be tired by now....

So, KC was choked.. just like KC was "abused," eh? :confused::(

Very true. It seems there is alot of backing that the fight did happen, but the choking comes from Casey.

Thanks WhiteAngora! I have brain rot from this issue! Your kitty's arms must be tired by now....

The poor little bugger has been like that since this case began.
He's waiting for Casey's sentencing, then he'll have a nice bowl of warm milk and a nap.:blowkiss:

pAGE 7 OF THE INTERVIEW, LINE 11 REFERS TO ZANI PILLS.

That is the detective talking, his language, not Casey's or the person's being interviewed. I'm sure YM was hoping to get someone to say Casey was a drug user but no one did, other than a little recent pot usage.

I still have read nothing coming from a neighbor saying they heard a fight on the 15th or otherwise. There are a lot of rumors and opinions being stated as fact in this thread. So far all we have to support a potential fight is the word of an very questionable x-cop and another x-cop that had to take two polygraphs. I highly doubt that Casey wouldn't cry on Tony's shoulder and her phone usage that night was the same as the nights before that, nothing that would indicate her short breaks from the phone were anything other than taking care of Caylee's baths, naptime, bedtime and meals.

Seems to me that it would be easier to figure out when CA and KC (or any combination of that household) weren't fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91