Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the detective talking, his language, not Casey's or the person's being interviewed. I'm sure YM was hoping to get someone to say Casey was a drug user but no one did, other than a little recent pot usage.

I still have read nothing coming from a neighbor saying they heard a fight on the 15th or otherwise. There are a lot of rumors and opinions being stated as fact in this thread. So far all we have to support a potential fight is the word of an very questionable x-cop and another x-cop that had to take two polygraphs. I highly doubt that Casey wouldn't cry on Tony's shoulder and her phone usage that night was the same as the nights before that, nothing that would indicate her short breaks from the phone were anything other than taking care of Caylee's baths, naptime, bedtime and meals.

OMG------LMAO. I am so sorry but I bout fell outta my chair LMAO, when I read the bolded. Out of everthang I have seen in this whole case---------a picture of KC doin that just boggles my mind. I would bet that CA did most of the care givin of Caylee. I know you might be thinkin---"How do you know that?" or Do you know that for a fact?".

Let me save paper here and answer now. I raised KC's twin sister.

That is the detective talking, his language, not Casey's or the person's being interviewed. I'm sure YM was hoping to get someone to say Casey was a drug user but no one did, other than a little recent pot usage.

I still have read nothing coming from a neighbor saying they heard a fight on the 15th or otherwise. There are a lot of rumors and opinions being stated as fact in this thread. So far all we have to support a potential fight is the word of an very questionable x-cop and another x-cop that had to take two polygraphs. I highly doubt that Casey wouldn't cry on Tony's shoulder and her phone usage that night was the same as the nights before that, nothing that would indicate her short breaks from the phone were anything other than taking care of Caylee's baths, naptime, bedtime and meals.

If you are looking for a witness who actually saw the fight...there isn't one. IMO, there is more than a questionable xcop making statements here. There is Cindy's brother who got the information from his mom.

FWIW, I think in Amy H's interview, she says she asked Cindy about KC getting the house and G and C getting a divorce and Cindy said it was untrue.

Yes, but she does have a habit of denying anything that doesn't fit with the 'perfect family' image, doesn't she.

SP talks in her emails to her sister about CA thinking of divorce but not wanting to do it because GA would get half of everything SHE had paid for! :rolleyes:

The poor little bugger has been like that since this case began.
He's waiting for Casey's sentencing, then he'll have a nice bowl of warm milk and a nap.:blowkiss:

When this case is over it's warm milk all around - on me! Thanks again for the link to the argument verification. I looked everywhere for it but NEVER would have looked for it THERE! What the french is Mark Furhman doing being involved in this case? What are the odds that this man will be crucial in the two biggest cases in recent history? Geeeeeeeez!

When this case is over it's warm milk all around - on me! Thanks again for the link to the argument verification. I looked everywhere for it but NEVER would have looked for it THERE! What the french is Mark Furhman doing being involved in this case? What are the odds that this man will be crucial in the two biggest cases in recent history? Geeeeeeeez!

Greta's show "On the Record", FOX News covered this story almost nightly in the beginning and MF was an investigative reporter sent to FL to cover the latest news and do some snooping around.

Greta's show "On the Record", FOX News covered this story almost nightly in the beginning and MF was an investigative reporter sent to FL to cover the latest news and do some snooping around.

So he wasn't even involved in a LE capacity! Great. Not that I don't believe him, just his credibility is shot after OJ for trial purposes. I was surprised to see that even that early on LE documented that the A's weren't forthcoming. So all we really have is MF's account of GA and CA telling him that CA and KC had an argument on 6/15, and possibly LA telling JG? Ugh, nothing from a horses mouth anywhere right? Just CA's very dramatic denial at the depo...

So, KC refers to Zanax as Zani's....when she said Caylee is with Zanny, what does she REALLY MEAN?

I guess if one believed in "KC codes," one might say it means that Caylee was ODed.

I do not believe that KC "code talks." Nor do I believe that there is "always a grain of truth in KC's lies."

I think she burbles the first thing that comes into her empty head. Sometimes it's related to a truth, sometimes it isn't.

I also believe that KC is dumb as dirt, and if one blew into her right ear, th air would come whistling out of her left ear.

OMG------LMAO. I am so sorry but I bout fell outta my chair LMAO, when I read the bolded. Out of everthang I have seen in this whole case---------a picture of KC doin that just boggles my mind. I would bet that CA did most of the care givin of Caylee. I know you might be thinkin---"How do you know that?" or Do you know that for a fact?".

Let me save paper here and answer now. I raised KC's twin sister.

Please treat me with the same respect that I treat you. I don't think it is possible that Cindy was feeding her breakfast or lunch, dressing her or putting her down for her nap. Caylee looked and acted quite healthy and well taken care of. Everyone that has been interviewed that has observed her with her daughter said she took good care of her and used normal discipline measures with her. I make my judgments from the docs, not the media or rumor mills, nor from my own experiences because I can't know what it was like in their household regardless of the fact that I've raised 7 children. I'm sure the SA won't try to use this supposed fight on the 15th without more than is shown here or in the docs so far.

So he wasn't even involved in a LE capacity! Great. Not that I don't believe him, just his credibility is shot after OJ for trial purposes. I was surprised to see that even that early on LE documented that the A's weren't forthcoming. So all we really have is MF's account of GA and CA telling him that CA and KC had an argument on 6/15, and possibly LA telling JG? Ugh, nothing from a horses mouth anywhere right? Just CA's very dramatic denial at the depo...

Actually, MF was thought to be a highly skilled detective. He was only on the OJ case for 30 minutes, and found the weapon (a Swiss Army knife that OJ left on the edge of the bathtub). However, a ham-handed crime scene staff lost the thing after he left. That's not the ONLY mjistake they made, either.

The racist crap was apparently just pillow talk. Even the people whom he arrested didn't beleive that he was a racist.

He was, however, a rabid sexist. :(:(

Very possible. Only thing I could point to the contrary was the absence of multiple calls from Cindy as might be the case for a "get your arse home" situation. But...possible it started stewing earlier...IOW...a slow burn...

Cindy may have been sooo angry she welcomed the time to think about exactly what she was going to say to her daughter. If someone is caring for your 2yo and they call you on your cell, most Mothers answer immediately in my experience. The fact KC was unavailable, on what is usually considered a family day, coupled with the fact it took her hours to return CA's call, may have just added fuel to the fire that started with speaking to Shirley about the stolen check. If Cindys point was KC was an irresponsible and unfit Mother, letting her prove it once again, may have been what Cindy was aiming for.

Please treat me with the same respect that I treat you. I don't think it is possible that Cindy was feeding her breakfast or lunch, dressing her or putting her down for her nap. Caylee looked and acted quite healthy and well taken care of. Everyone that has been interviewed that has observed her with her daughter said she took good care of her and used normal discipline measures with her. I make my judgments from the docs, not the media or rumor mills, nor from my own experiences because I can't know what it was like in their household regardless of the fact that I've raised 7 children. I'm sure the SA won't try to use this supposed fight on the 15th without more than is shown here or in the docs so far.

Though, CA frequently complained that she did most of Caylee's care, and was tired of being a "free baby sitter."

If you are looking for a witness who actually saw the fight...there isn't one. IMO, there is more than a questionable xcop making statements here. There is Cindy's brother who got the information from his mom.

No, I'm not looking for a witness, just someone credible. I've read her brother's distasteful posts on line. I don't recall him ever saying the 15th and his mother's interview would be more reliable than his online family bashing. Did I miss Cindy's mom saying her daughter choked her granddaughter in a huge fight after she went home that day? Please point it out if I missed that.

My thought for the day. LMAO--->It's easy to take the facts and figure stuff out, but when you don't know what is the truth and what is a lie, it gets sticky. There are way to many lies in this case. Lies that intertwine with other lies.

Well, that's the prob, with this case. It's SO Lewis Carroll, one expects the March Hare to run through the crime scene, looking at his watch. It's so surreal that Dali is jealous. It's so altered-realities that one could sell it to "Dollhouse."

Don't know why you took that personal. Your care of your kids is in no being compared to KC. There was one girl said that Caylee was on the balcony and KC was with her b/f in the b/r. That isn't taking care of Caylee. And I still think it's funny. Am also asking you to please not be snappy at me cuz I find something funny.:blowkiss:

I know I repeating myself, BUT, M Furman told LE that Cindy discussed the fight with KC , the night before, with him, which is in the Supplemental report of the Docs., that I'm still trying to find??

I don't think Mark F would make this up??

Pretty sure he wouldn't make it up. He may have been an a-hole, but he was thought to be a fine detective. Yes, CA's statement to MF is in a supplemental report.

Casey did not tell Amy about the fight. She did not tell Jesse. She did not tell Tony Cindy tried to strangle her so he would rush to her aid to get her out of that awful place. I think the FIRST person Casey told about the fight was Lee when she had to call him after he went trolling the bars trying to find her. She couldn't tell Lee that George was having an affair and George and Cindy were fighting about getting a divorce. Lee knew better.

So Casey said Cindy tried to strangle her.

I don't doubt there was a fight over Casey's lack of mothering skills. Casey, herself, said Cindy said she was a bad mother. I am not sure Cindy tried to strangle Casey. But, she most likely had a list prepared of how Casey "should" be taking care of Caylee. She probably mentioned a different custody arrangement also.

I never saw anything about GA having an affair, or a pending divorce. Except what KC said about being "given the house." What is your source?

Actually, KC refers to the fight, in one of her text messages. Then, there are still references by RP, TonE, and LA.

Actually, MF was thought to be a highly skilled detective. He was only on the OJ case for 30 minutes, and found the weapon (a Swiss Army knife that OJ left on the edge of the bathtub). However, a ham-handed crime scene staff lost the thing after he left. That's not the ONLY mjistake they made, either.

The racist crap was apparently just pillow talk. Even the people whom he arrested didn't beleive that he was a racist.

He was, however, a rabid sexist. :(:(

Gotta agree with ya Brini, being in SoCal when the case went down, and with OJ being the hubby's fave player, I was consumed with the case. I thought what happened to MF during the trial was horrible. But heck, he claimed he never used the "N" word and they produced tapes with lots of n's in it. I can still see Cochran distracting the jury with the shiny ball that was Mark Furhman. I agree he was a great detective by all accounts. Just goes to show how long dirt stays on ya!

There is also Rick . who got his info from his and CA's mom. CA's mom got her info from CA.

Okay, so if I have this right then we have GA & CA telling MF that CA and KC fought on 6/15; we have KC confirming that in her texts; a couple friends confirming that KC told them the same thing. Do WE feel there is enough proof to impeach CA on the stand IF she denies this again in court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor