DETECTIVES: Chris Jenkins murder connects dozens around country

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of a merge...maybe we should beg for a forum! LOL I see Suzi beat me to that request. :) (Did you ask for a forum instead of a merge from the Mods?!)

Ooo, a forum would be even better! All crossables crossed!

How interesting. Many, many years ago I was interested in these "accidental" deaths around college campuses and worked on a spreadsheet with a lot of information about all the suspicious cases. I gave it up because LE in different areas was insistent these were just drunk college boys falling into local rivers.

The family and friends of some of these boys have been fighting FOR YEARS for LE to take this seriously. I'm glad someone finally has. Hooray for these detectives!

Thanks for the info, Woofie.
Seriously, I could see a few "accidental" drownings here and there, but how could so many people just "stumble" into water? Unless all of these men were completely wasted or drugged, I just don't see that logically happening. They're all not just going to veer off the path or get lost on the way back to their college/apartment.

I will have to go back and find the article, but somewhere they actually put a fence up to stop the "drunk boys" from "falling into the river"! GRRRR!

i know, me too :)

eta: that is, I'm excited about this, and I wish we could combine the threads into a forum so I can organize this all in my mind. ;)

Instead of a merge...maybe we should beg for a forum! LOL I see Suzi beat me to that request. :) (Did you ask for a forum instead of a merge from the Mods?!)

I asked for a merge but suggested that a forum might be better because of how many vics there are and their different statuses. Each thread is slightly different but at the same time the same. An umbrella under a forum would be better IMO.

We do need everyone to start begging for a forum. lol.

Thanks, Suzi! Aj...if there are dozens and dozens as the Detectives have mentioned...it will require a forum to get them straight. Hopefully, this will happen soon. I can't imagine not having one and trying to get all this sorted out. We have so many threads within threads as it is now.

OK Back to the actual cases: The mention of the cargo van caught my attention. Wasn't this mentioned in another case of a missing person on the East Coast? Something about a fake taxi?

Yes, I meant a forum...to combine the threads. Sorry, I misspoke. :)

I was thinking of the van too - I remember a van possibly being used to pick up Kyle Fleishman, but I also think that MAY have come from the psychic and thus wouldn't be entirely factual.

Thanks, Suzi! Aj...if there are dozens and dozens as the Detectives have mentioned...it will require a forum to get them straight. Hopefully, this will happen soon. I can't imagine not having one and trying to get all this sorted out. We have so many threads within threads as it is now.

And alot of the men don't have a thread here and they are deserving of one.

I find the smiley faces very interesting, too. I think this has to do with the internet. Maybe it is some twisted game that some people have developed and taken to extremes?

OK Back to the actual cases: The mention of the cargo van caught my attention. Wasn't this mentioned in another case of a missing person on the East Coast? Something about a fake taxi?

The mention of a van and Chris' mom saying he was driven around and tortured before being murdered caught me off guard. She obviously has info we haven't heard of yet. IIRC, his body didn't show any signs of trauma. I wonder what type of torture she is talking about? Mental?

I find the smiley faces very interesting, too. Do you think this has to do with the internet? Maybe it is some twisted game that some people have developed and taken to extremes?

Now Fran has in one of the other threads came up with two possibilities for the smiley. One is ecstasy tabs with smiley faces on them. Which is interesting since drugging could be a factor here. Then there is a link to a sinister comic book series about a psychopathic serial killer.

I can't find a mention of a van in the Kyle Fleischmann thread, but I swear I remember reading that on someone's thread. It was around the time that the Hilton thing was going on, because we were thinking there might be a connection to whatever case it was. I also checked Justin Gaines and didn't see anything. Grrr.

I can't find a mention of a van in the Kyle Fleischmann thread, but I swear I remember reading that on someone's thread. It was around the time that the Hilton thing was going on, because we were thinking there might be a connection to whatever case it was. I also checked Justin Gaines and didn't see anything. Grrr.

I can back you up on that. I remember that too. It's talked about in the Hilton thread somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18