*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps but then it does make one wonder how he was a medical student if that part is true.

As a mother though even if one of my children suffered from mental illness, I would be shocked and horrified to know they walked into a movie and killed so many innocent people. I sure wouldnt be able to accept it right away.

IMO

Not saying this mom is like this story, but there was a documentary on two young girls (friends) murdered weeks apart in a city. LE suspected this man and eventually charged him. When the show interviewed the mother i was horrified. All she would say is he was the devil, he had been the devil since the day he was born and she said it with such malice and hate..all i could think is this one is now explained..growing up with a mom who hates you that much is going to twist you badly. None of this "i hate what he did but he is still my child" she gleefully talked about how rotten he was.

Not all these monsters come from bad backgrounds but the ones that do are really really bad.

http://media.thedenverchannel.com/livestreampage

Okay, I know curiosity can get the better of us during situations such as this but there are crowds forming to take pictures and see what they can see. That is fine, but, there are numerous children there. Knowing what we know about the apartment being booby trapped and it could be days before they can get into the apartment I really wish these parents would get their children as far away from there as possible.

well, I for one will not be taking my son to see batman in a movie theater.. I will wait for the dvd

:eek:

well, I for one will not be taking my son to see batman in a movie theater.. I will wait for the dvd

:eek:

I really want to see it, but I think I may wait a few weeks. Too much potential for copy cats.

Wow..........he looks totally normal.

They usually do. Tim McVeigh did, even the Columbine killers had pics of them not wearing their trench coats and looking normal. And the Virginia Tech killer, as well. Severe mental illness, which is what someone would have to have to do such an act, or demonic possession, does not manifest itself physically, always. Everyone expects Charles Manson, but very few look that obvious.

My niece goes to CU, so I am thankful that it did not go down at the school, but even more thankful that she came home on Monday.

Dare I say, he looks so happy and normal. What went wrong?

I can only imagine some sort of mental issue - based on how sure his mother was. With no previous record, its all that really fits with me.

He looks so normal. Not at all what I expected. I expect to see someone we would deem the outsider.

Revealed: The 'reclusive' PhD dropout who killed 12 and injured 38 in Dark Knight massacre

38 people injured including three-month-old baby and six-year-old
At least 12 dead with youngest victim just 12 years old
Aspiring sportscaster Jessica Ghawi among those killed
Questions over why young children and babies were at late-night screening
Police sources identify gunman as James Holmes, aged 24
Entered mall cinema in Aurora, Colorado dressed in black and wearing a gas mask and bullet-proof vest 30 minutes into screening
Set off smoke bomb then fired indiscriminately with as many as four guns
Man was arrested without incident in a car park nearby and told the police that explosives were stored at his home
Apartment block in the north of Aurora has been evacuated
Confusion as witnesses thought shooting was part of the film
Worst mass shooting in state since Columbine School Massacre in 1999

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-Batman-premiere-Denver.html#ixzz21BGrrn1R

Any reason why he would booby trap his apartment and then tell police it was booby trapped. I assume they would have been cautious anyways, but he seemed to just offer it up.

I really want to see it, but I think I may wait a few weeks. Too much potential for copy cats.

So many people were so excited about this movie and were really, really looking forward to it. I'd hate to see people not go just because of some lone terrorist. I guarantee security will be ramped up at all movie theaters showing this movie. Never let evil get the final word.

I can only imagine some sort of mental issue - based on how sure his mother was. With no previous record, its all that really fits with me.

Perhaps that's why he went into neuroscience? To cure himself? Stands to reason since his last research was on RNA and depression. Maybe his research didn't meet his expectations for positive results (for himself).

Just heard on the news that he was not enrolled in the medical school at this school but the neuroscience program. So the news link that I posted above must be wrong or the news info is wrong. ??? I would think the Denver news would be more correct than an NC source though.

Originally it was that he was a med student, I think because of the school he was at. But he was a Neuroscience Student.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member