*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this doesn't come out in books and movies. This guy shouldn't benefit from this in any way.

Being as he did not resist when LE showed up to the movie theater and he booby trapped his apartment, did he want to go to prison for this? To make a name for himself, take a stand for something?

He obviously didn't want to commit suicide and he didn't do anything to make LE shoot to kill him, he certainly wasn't planning on going back to his apartment if he had it booby trapped as "sophisticated" as he does. I'm just at a loss.

And why tell LE his name, his address and then offer up the information that his apartment was booby trapped?!?

I sure hope there isn't anything in there on a timer?

Could the Bomb Squad detect this (without entering)?

It is unusual he survived as they usually are dead. Mass murderers who are caught, usually let themselves get caught.

well, I for one will not be taking my son to see batman in a movie theater.. I will wait for the dvd

:eek:

I read that the movie has been pulled in Paris (assume France). Bet it's streaming soon!

Really? It was at 87% in Rottentomatoes.com. They were doing marathons here locally, showing the entire trilogy in a row. The 2 previous ones followed by the midnight showing of the new one.

Ah! Must not have been what he was expecting then.

Ah! Must not have been what he was expecting then.

I've read that The Avengers movie earlier this year set the bar really high. As well as the fact that most people LOVED the second movie. I am sure it is great, just has some very high hopes lol.

searching all floors of building

making sure no one still in

will send in a robot after that

apartment is extensively boobytrapped

if robot sets off the bomb and there is fire the truck is on standby

the robot has cameras on it

if there is a detonation they want to do it with the robot

several bottles of unknown liquid spaced across the floor and several devices with wires connected to them

http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=65071045001

As soon as I heard of this story I came to WS and there are already 15 pages! Can anyone tell me if it has been stated how he gained access to the theatre? I mean, come on, he didn't just go up to the ticket booth and buy a ticket. Did he enter through an EXIT door? Was the door unlocked? How can someone wearing a riot mask not be noticed by staff before getting into the actual theatre where the viewers were? Thanks for any info. Going back to the beginning now.

Emergency exits are sometimes impossible to open from the outside by the general public. At my store, anyways, they cannot be, and if opened from within, an alarm goes off.

Just terrible news. Terrible we have to be so vigilant. Unsupervised play time for Children no longer safe. So many young girls vanish. Schools no longer safe etc. etc. Now we can add movie Theatres to the long ever growing list :maddening:

It is unusual he survived as they usually are dead. Mass murderers who are caught, usually let themselves get caught.

I think he had an agenda.

Maybe he will tell LE what it was.

HLN did say LE is talking with him now.

imo

He looks so normal. Not at all what I expected. I expect to see someone we would deem the outsider.

Looking forward to hearing what friends and associates may have to say about him.

As soon as I heard of this story I came to WS and there are already 15 pages! Can anyone tell me if it has been stated how he gained access to the theatre? I mean, come on, he didn't just go up to the ticket booth and buy a ticket. Did he enter through an EXIT door? Was the door unlocked? How can someone wearing a riot mask not be noticed by staff before getting into the actual theatre where the viewers were? Thanks for any info. Going back to the beginning now.

He entered through an exit door. However multiple witness accounts describe someone in the theater going exiting through an exit door before the attacks. IMO - that was the shooter. IMO - he parked his car outside, bought a ticket and went into the theater, then exited through the door, propping it open, and came back in with his armor and guns.

My biggest concern is some sort of small "dirty bomb". Wouldn't put it passed him, he would have pretty extensive knowledge of mixing chemicals.

This was a first showing premiere, that being the case I wonder how many people first thought this was some sort of special side show for entertainment purposes, at first.

If anyone in there had been carrying a sidearm it may have saved a few lives. This is the reason you pack heat.

OMG CNN releasing 911 calls and LE communication. Heard one shot was a pregnant woman who was a show with spouse and 9 yo child. At time of transport to hospital, child had not been located. If I'm not mistaken LE or EMS radioed that woman had been shot in face!

Per CNN speculation. He purchased a ticket and entered the theatre. Left by the exit and propped the door open. Went to his car which was parked behind the Theatre and geared up. Luv Mike Brooks he is such a voice of reason and experience. Perhaps today's presser with LE will confirm.

Unless this is giving details as to how to disarm these apartment bombs he in NOT co operating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member