*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something has to give. This event calls into question issues of (probably) mental health and gun control. I'm sorry but there is NO earthly reason for a civilian to LEGALLY acquire that kind of weaponry. I don't think our forefathers had this in mind back in the day.;) People have to be alert to the behaviors of their own family members, friends coworkers etc like mad these days. I guess the fear is that so many make idle threats that one would be infringing on their rights or something. We are too $&(#$@@ politically correct anymore. And yes drugs can create bigger problems than they're supposed to solve. I am tired so doctor please give me provigil or adderall. :banghead: Big pharm is TOO big and has too many lobbyists protecting their wealth. End rant. (Btw LOVE Mr. Cohen)

I believe in our rights to bear arms. I am all for having guns in our homes. But... I cannot think of one reason a civilian needs an AR 15 (semi automatic). I don't feel they should take away our rights for guns, but certain weapons should not be available. IMHO

This act is so horrific. Across the world I feel scared as if it has happened in my own suburb. I am sending my thoughts and prayers to those who have lost their lives, those whom survived and my thanks to the people who will be looking after them xx.

Who gets the job of deciding who gets to be put away? Who is going to pay for all of this? I dont think locking people up like that is the solution but I appreciate the suggestion, IMO it does seem like the cowardly way of dealing with this problem.

While I have no doubt that your intentions are good, what you are suggesting would be extremely expensive and difficult to enforce and probably very unconstitutional too.
You don't remember when they started releasing people from the institutions? It has been some years now. You find them sleeping in cardboard boxes all over the place and living in homeless camps. Tax payers are paying for them because they qualify for SSI. Prisons are full of people suffering from mental illness. Its just a shame for the victims that these people had not been put in an institution prior to them committing horrible crimes. Just an opinion.

Pharma = $$$$
There are people in mental hospitals who should not be, with many more like them taken and forced in... while those who truly need to be there are out helpless and dangerous either to themselves or others (usually themselves). It's already much like Victorian times -add grabbing anyone and start putting people away -we will be right back in Victorian times.

if they can't see it, then they need to hone their perceptive skills. He looks bat-crap crazy even in his hs photos.

Lol, I have to agree.

I went through a phase where I wanted to cause no harm, no judgment, blah, blah, blah, twenty odd years ago. I tested the theory of do not judge by just looking, although my gut told me better.

Let's just say, I'm lucky to be alive. My gut was always right, and I judge by looks freely now. (Maybe just not out loud when passing by.)

This guy is on the list of keep walking, don't talk, and make sure he does not follow.

It sure looks like him to me, "will you see me in jail" :what:

I think the nose and ears look different, plus the hair color on side burns does not appear to be dark. Time will tell....:(

I believe in our rights to bear arms. I am all for having guns in our homes. But... I cannot think of one reason a civilian needs an AR 15 (semi automatic). I don't feel they should take away our rights for guns, but certain weapons should not be available. IMHO

While I am not among them, plenty in my family have guns and I fully support their right to do so; but this assault rifle accessibility is obscene. Combine that with the substance issues of our times and we live in a powder keg nowadays. JMO

Oh, as for putting everyone in institutions, the others have covered today's factors. Let us not forget it was not so long ago a husband could have an older wife committed, on his word alone, to trade in for a young one. The older wife suffered many atrocities in the institution - to include constant rape and even murder.

But that is your opinion. Which is subjective. I do not think people are necessarily seeing things that can't be observed in a photo. They are seeing what they see, based on their experiences.

Do you see something wrong in the faces of these people?:
450px-Hysteria.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ae/Hysteria.jpg/450px-Hysteria.jpg

How about this guy?:
Giffords3_2046511b.jpg
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02046/Giffords3_2046511b.jpg

I have a book called Wisconsin Death Trip that contains some pictures of psychotics. It's pretty easy to tell, based on their photos.

Also, I took the online test asking to pick out photos of murderers versus photos of computer techs, or something like that. I scored 90%.

Photos can tell more than you might think and some people can tell more from them than others. :moo:

thank you! Trained professionals can detect imbalance and insanity from just a photo it's called facial profiling.

Oh, as for putting everyone in institutions, the others have covered today's factors. Let us not forget it was not so long ago a husband could have an older wife committed, on his word alone, to trade in for a young one. The older wife suffered many atrocities in the institution - to include constant rape and even murder.

I just posted about this, in different words. It wasn't just older wives -any wife or daughter. Because, in Victorian times, it was rumoured the uterus made women susceptible to be insane. Men took young girls from conservatories, orphanages, or bought them from poor families... only to tire of them and paying to lock them away in an Asylum(if they did not kill themselves first).

Listening to the Police Chief, he is in no hurry to release it.

He flat told the reporter No when asked about releasing it. Then said "I dont know" when reporter ask when he would release. LOL

Is it conceivable that JEH had a tell-tale or distinguishing physical marker (to look like the Joker? or pray-tell what?) and LE wants to withold at the moment, until all witness accounts in?

Some more from that AFF, it has to be him unless someone else signed up on July 5th and thought it was funny to change their profile AND knocked up a lookalike pic with red hair. They would have had to have edited today though, yet it says accessed within 3 days. Sites like that tell the reader if someone has been on today.

Introduction
Looking for a fling or casual sex gal. Am a nice guy. Well, as nice enough of a guy who does these sort of shenanigans.

Information

24 / male
Aurora, Colorado, United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads