*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news...u can tell your boyfriend he's wrong! :rocker: Jim Carrey never played the Joker...he played the Riddler. But good point. Maybe this guy wasn't imitating the joker, but imitating the riddler???

Thanks! I never watched those movies :)

100mg of Vicodin? ..THAT'S EITHER 20 5mg or 10 10mg tablets.. what the hell? ..that's only someone with a tolerance from long-term usage!

I do not see the importance of trying to find how red hair and the joker match.. maybe he just colored his hair. I see a lot of people with strange colors in Arizona.. In fact, he looks like this guy:

images

I thought the Jokers hair was always green... from tv to the movies, it has been green. (well, he did wear a red haired wig in the nurse portrayal thing)
Exactly. I just posted a link to a picture. Only Harley put red in her hair.

Posting for my own posterity...another Breivik manifesto link. He advised to have great sex in the week before 'your action' to help with calmness and clarity of your mind, as it goes Breivik never followed his advice (many believe he was asexual or repressed homosexual).

100mg of Vicodin? ..THAT'S EITHER 20 5mg or 10 10mg tablets.. what the hell? ..that's only someone with a tolerance from long-term usage!

I saw that...........I think they got the dosage wrong! (on second thought he could have been hardcore....yeah could be)

There's no source for either that claim, or the claim that they thought the perp was an officer? Or that, when they saw the perp, they thought he was a swat member b/c of his clothing?

I wonder where they're getting that info.

So he dyed his hair red, but had it covered with a helmet when he went on his shooting rampage. I guess the red hair wasn't for his appearance to the moviegoers but for himself.

You don't remember when they started releasing people from the institutions? It has been some years now. You find them sleeping in cardboard boxes all over the place and living in homeless camps. Tax payers are paying for them because they qualify for SSI. Prisons are full of people suffering from mental illness. Its just a shame for the victims that these people had not been put in an institution prior to them committing horrible crimes. Just an opinion.

I understand and do know about all of that, my father was a prison psychiatrist for over 40 years and we have discussed this very issue in fact.

The problem is, the ones who belong in institutions because they cannot function and take care of themselves outside are not the ones committing these crimes, the ones committing the crimes are usually pretty high functioning individuals much like Mr. Holmes, who was, according to reports, college educated and working towards a doctorate degree in neuroscience, no small matter that. It is people like him who can be dangerous as they are not easy to recognize or diagnose let alone incarcerate and institutionalize.

I also remember how these people in those institutions were treated back then before they were released and how the abuse they suffered at the hands of those charged with caring for them, led to their release to begin with and further the closure of most of those institutions in the end.

Since a person like Mr. Holmes seems capable of caring for himself, for the most part, in the outside world, it is not a simple legal matter to just grab him and lock him up in an institution, nor do I think, is it fair to him, as he has just as much a right to freedom and liberty as the rest of us (before he committed this crime at least). A simple doctors visit, to a doctor who isnt overworked and underpaid, probably could have fixed his problems with the right medication, education and supervision.

I for one do not want to revisit the days where the mentally ill were raped, experimented on, chained up and locked away from their loved ones all because we as a society lack the creativity and imagination that is required for us to discover a better way to handle the problem.

YIKES, 100mg is A LOT. I remember being given Vicodin after extensive jaw surgery and all I could take was 1 tablet because it would knock me on my tail. That is a powerful narcotic.

I knew someone who became addicted to Norco (pretty much the same med).
He would take 60, 10mg or more a day. He went crazy. He was not himself. So much happened; I could not believe he was my friend. Thankfully, he is clean now and it took him over a year to become more like his true self. But, he is still different.

So he dyed his hair red, but had it covered with a helmet when he went on his shooting rampage. I guess the red hair wasn't for his appearance to the moviegoers but for himself.

Or for his mug shot, hence the police perhaps reluctant to release it? I wouldn't be suprised to find out he'd cut his own mouth open ala the Joker tbh. Little would suprise me with this case tbh.

I think it's him too which would show his sarcastic premeditation!
As well as it shows he absolutely had zero intention of killing himself or being killed by putting up a fight against LE.. he full well intended to live and gloat over his reign of terror! ...disgusting! ..i say throw him in general population TONIGHT and tell all the BIG BUBBAs THAT THIS B@ST@RD SHOT A THREE MONTH OLD BABY IN THE BACK ALONG WITH KILLED SEVERAL OTHER SMALL CHILDREN!

LET THEM HAVE "THEIR WAY" WITH HIM AND HE'LL WISH HE'D TAKEN HIS OWN LIFE! I'M FURIOUS!

As well as it shows he absolutely had zero intention of killing himself or being killed by putting up a fight against LE.. he full well intended to live and gloat over his reign of terror! ...disgusting! ..i say throw him in general population TONIGHT and tell all the BIG BUBBAs THAT THIS B@ST@RD SHOT A THREE MONTH OLD BABY IN THE BACK ALONG WITH KILLED SEVERAL OTHER SMALL CHILDREN!

LET THEM HAVE "THEIR WAY" WITH HIM AND HE'LL WISH HE'D TAKEN HIS OWN LIFE! I'M FURIOUS!

BBM - yeah, let's lower ourselves right down to the dirt-level of this criminal, that will solve everything and improve our society tenfold.

Not so much!

I've changed my mind.

I think they're not releasing the mug shot because he dyed his hair and possibly altered his appearance in some way, and they're worried about copycats.

tweeter from Courtney at my local news said he PAINTED his hair red!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes