Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I have to agree.

I went through a phase where I wanted to cause no harm, no judgment, blah, blah, blah, twenty odd years ago. I tested the theory of do not judge by just looking, although my gut told me better.

Let's just say, I'm lucky to be alive. My gut was always right, and I judge by looks freely now. (Maybe just not out loud when passing by.)

This guy is on the list of keep walking, don't talk, and make sure he does not follow.

Yes, I used to give people, that I had strong gut reactions to, a second chance and have paid the price for it.
Never again.
I don't think the guy is ugly or freakish but, his smirk and eyes give a clue to his emotional state=imbalanced, arrogant, filled with rage.

Do we know any info that made him go 'off track'..........
from PHD material to mass murderer????

BBM - yeah, let's lower ourselves right down to the dirt-level of this criminal, that will solve everything and improve our society tenfold.

Not so much!

Guess what prison is not a very nice pleasant little world. .and those inside certainly and especially dont take kindly to men who abuse and murder babies and little children. .he made his bed and he must now lie in it.. its a fact of life like it or not!

His hair is dyed red!!

Come visit me in prison with profile created July 5

Look at age spot/freckle below right side of mouth.

Could this be real????

Could be, but the guy that had a beer with him on Tuesday didn't mention it...
Guess he could have colored it after the guy saw him...

July 20th is a high holy day for satanists, wonder if our suspect dabbled in the occult....Just at thought. IMHO

Why July 20th? Since, I am not a Satanist could you enlighten me? :)
thanks!

This was created 2 hours ago. Sounds like a fake maybe photoshopped pic of him? Wonder where they got it from

Yeah from what I understand someone had to subscibe to AFF to get those shots but the original account is from July 5th

My second link was from someone joining today to get more pics and info

Yeah from what I understand someone had to subscibe to AFF to get those shots but the original account is from July 5th

My second link was from someone joining today to get more pics and info
Yep I agree the original one from July 5th you found IMO is legit. .and that trolls are now creating the other new ones. .jmo

I understand and do know about all of that, my father was a prison psychiatrist for over 40 years and we have discussed this very issue in fact.

The problem is, the ones who belong in institutions because they cannot function and take care of themselves outside are not the ones committing these crimes, the ones committing the crimes are usually pretty high functioning individuals much like Mr. Holmes, who was, according to reports, college educated and working towards a doctorate degree in neuroscience, no small matter that. It is people like him who can be dangerous as they are not easy to recognize or diagnose let alone incarcerate and institutionalize.

I also remember how these people in those institutions were treated back then before they were released and how the abuse they suffered at the hands of those charged with caring for them, led to their release to begin with and further the closure of most of those institutions in the end.

Since a person like Mr. Holmes seems capable of caring for himself, for the most part, in the outside world, it is not a simple legal matter to just grab him and lock him up in an institution, nor do I think, is it fair to him, as he has just as much a right to freedom and liberty as the rest of us (before he committed this crime at least). A simple doctors visit, to a doctor who isnt overworked and underpaid, probably could have fixed his problems with the right medication, education and supervision.

I for one do not want to revisit the days where the mentally ill were raped, experimented on, chained up and locked away from their loved ones all because we as a society lack the creativity and imagination that is required for us to discover a better way to handle the problem.
Interesting. Our family has had two die in institutions. My great grandmother, then her daughter, my grandmother. I know they used electric shock treatment on my grandmother. Actually she only had high blood pressure. Both in their early 50's and both at the Lakeland Home for the Insane, NJ.
You are fortunate to be privy to the reality of what went on inside. I do have confidence that those places can be run to truly benefit the patients without misdianosis as in the days of the past.
Nice talking to u, but better get back on topic.

Yes, I used to give people, that I had strong gut reactions to, a second chance and have paid the price for it.
Never again.
I don't think the guy is ugly or freakish but, his smirk and eyes give a clue to his emotional state=imbalanced, arrogant, filled with rage.

As I was talking about in another post, people like Mr. Holmes are dangerous because they are sort of forced to straddle the fence between two worlds, that of the "normal" non mentally ill people and that of the seriously mentally ill. They are high functioning enough that they dont fit in with the real sick people who live on the streets in boxes having conversations with imaginary friends and high functioning enough that the courts have a hard time justifying putting them in institutions BUT just sick enough that we dont accept them in the normal world and choose to keep our distance because it is obvious to most of us that "something is a little off" with them.

These are the people who fall through the cracks, dont get the medical attention or medicine they need and usually end up self medicating with drugs and alcohol to the point they become a danger to all of us.

Its not a fun place, living between two worlds and not being accepted by either one, I really feel bad for them but none of that excuses what Mr. Holmes did, the taking of innocent life cannot be justified because of all of his but on some level I can understand how and why they become what they become.

Why July 20th? Since, I am not a Satanist could you enlighten me? :)
thanks!

For the record, neither am I. I did listen to a lot of Led Zeppelin records when I was a kid, though.:)

Google Sirius Rising.

Interesting. Our family has had two die in institutions. My great grandmother, then her daughter, my grandmother. I know they used electric shock treatment on my grandmother. Actually she only had high blood pressure. Both in their early 50's and both at the Lakeland Home for the Insane, NJ.
You are fortunate to be privy to the reality of what went on inside. I do have confidence that those places can be run to truly benefit the patients without misdianosis as in the days of the past.
Nice talking to u, but better get back on topic.

:):) I hear you.

100mg of Vicodin? ..THAT'S EITHER 20 5mg or 10 10mg tablets.. what the hell? ..that's only someone with a tolerance from long-term usage!

Was he taking Vicodin? I thought FDA banned the drug in 09. I need to look that up.

Eta: Wrong, it was not Vicodin, it was Darvocet.

Was he taking Vicodin? I thought FDA banned the drug in 09. I need to look that up.
They certainly did not ban Vicodin, better known by the name Hydrocodone. It is still very widely used for moderate to server pain.

The dark night just started on TNT just now. Tasteless? I think so.

They certainly did not ban Vicodin, better known by the name Hydrocodone. It is still very widely used for moderate to server pain.

Thanks, just about to edit my post, it was Darvocet that was banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState