*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it was reported he refused to talk to investigators, I doubt that he kept up for hours being questioned.
Oh, I am sure they kept him up.
jmho of course.

I would really like to know what was meant when his mother said something to the effect of "you've got the right one"?? Did he call her before the shooting?

In spite of the tech difficulties, watching it on TV was better than online. JMO his pupils were extremely dilated, he seemed to be nodding off and he appeared, imo, to be heavily drugged.
Either that or he was in his own world, perhaps listening to 'voices'? JMO But I really think he's been drugged.
All JMO.

BBM - I wondered that myself. He seemed to be deep inside his own head.

so if no bond, what was all that about how he can't possess a firearm or alchohol, can't directly or indirectly contact victims or witnesses, etc?
sop...

I would really like to know what was meant when his mother said something to the effect of "you've got the right one"?? Did he call her before the shooting?

What I think she meant is that he was in fact her son. Nothing more.

Wow. I didn't expect him to look so completely out of it.

Won't they for sure go for the death penalty?

Sorry to say, but if I were his attorney, we would not be sitting shoulder to shoulder!

If you asked me, his lawyer did not look enthusiastic to be representing him.

Dr. Drew is saying on HLN that he's obviously heavily sedated, probably because he was in such an agitated/hysterical form when he came to jail.

LE has said he is not cooperating what so ever, so I'm not sure they are even talking with him.

They could have sedated him if he was agitated, I suppose.
Because I doubt he is stoned, since they wouldn't be allowing him pot in jail, and the effects should have wore off by now if he used pot before the shooting.

Demeanor is flat, unemotional, no demonstration of nervousness or excitement.

Honestly, he looks stoned out of his mind...and I've seen many stoned folks.

Did we see him walk in? If he walks out, watch for stumbling and side-to-side balance issues. That will tell you if he's stoned.

Best-
Herding Cats

Do they offer free bong hits in jail now, how could he be stoned, he has been in solitary confinement for 3 days.

He MIGHT be medicated by court order because of his spitting but I think this settles it for me, the evidence is clear JH is struggling with some sort of mental illness.

Oh, I am sure they kept him up.
jmho of course.

I think so too, and he has been reported to be uncooperative. I keep thinking about his alleged mentor when he was an intern saying that he was stubborn. Does he have the right to refuse sedation? Anybody?

If he is indeed a stubborn person, I can see him sitting there all night without answering a question. (spoken from a stubborn bull:D)

moo

BBM - I wondered that myself. He seemed to be deep inside his own head.

I don't think that, if he was deep inside his own head, it wasn't a psychotic issue. He had no responses to "internal stimuli" (meaning he didn't react to voices or hallucinations going on in his head).

Also interesting to note that he was in the jury box and not at the defense table.

And YES to whomever it was upthread that said he looked like he was trying to keep his eyes open with his eyebrows...I got that - perfect description.

Best-
Herding Cats

Do they offer free bong hits in jail now, how could he be stoned, he has been in solitary confinement for 3 days.

JMO, but I think HC meant "stoned" in a broader sense, not necessarily referring to smoking pot.

I don't think that, if he was deep inside his own head, it wasn't a psychotic issue. He had no responses to "internal stimuli" (meaning he didn't react to voices or hallucinations going on in his head).

Also interesting to note that he was in the jury box and not at the defense table.

And YES to whomever it was upthread that said he looked like he was trying to keep his eyes open with his eyebrows...I got that - perfect description.

Best-
Herding Cats

What is the reason he would be in the jury box? Is it maybe so he would be close to the exit door? Not have to walk as far, could get him out quickly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214