*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thought when I saw him, besides he makes me sick, is, "You're in the real world now and your days are numbered." That pitiful fake demeanor isn't going to buy him any sympathy from anyone. I actually wish there weren't any cameras in the courtroom so he won't have any attention.

What I think she meant is that he was in fact her son. Nothing more.

The person that called her may have had enough information that made it very clear it was her son. We knew a good bit about him before his name came out. I'm sure media had more they were sitting on till certain things were confirmed.

e91fa3b4-07f6-413b-9856-79252b7dec0f_500.jpg

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/news_livestream1/live-streaming-coverage
Thank you!
Ahhh!!! I need to fix my TV! He does not look yellow MY BAD!

Is he on medication?

No information on that.

I am not buying it. Do i think he has a personality disorder. Absolutely. Does that qualify for an Insanity Plea No. I may have to eat my hat LOL Right now just not buying it. He is smart and he played the game. If the game is still on I aint playing LOL He looks "Poor me"

Do they offer free bong hits in jail now, how could he be stoned, he has been in solitary confinement for 3 days.

He MIGHT be medicated by court order because of his spitting but I think this settles it for me, the evidence is clear JH is struggling with some sort of mental illness.

Sorry for any confusion. I don't use "stoned" to imply pot use. I use "stoned" to imply sedation of any sort (narcotics, any of the 'pams or 'zines in psychiatric drug use, et cetera as well as depressant street drugs) . I use "high" when describing anyone with an agitated/euphoric affect after drug use of any kind.

Just the way I catagorgize things when I have no way of knowing what type of drug has been used.

BTW, you can get all sorts of street drugs in jail...as well as medical care which includes sedation if necessary.

I think he was well and truly stoned here, and it was done as a precaution to limit tendencies toward outbursts at the victims or the court, and make him somewhat "manageable".

I will say he would not be able to participate in his own defense if he continues to be sedated like this...but since this wasn't a defense time in court, I don't see any real problem arising now.

Best-
Herding Cats

My first thought when I saw him, besides he makes me sick, is, "You're in the real world now and your days are numbered." That pitiful fake demeanor isn't going to buy him any sympathy from anyone. I actually wish there weren't any cameras in the courtroom so he won't have any attention.

Good post

This was what I posted - JMO, a sure way to depression is to start a list of all the bad things that have been happening to you, stick to yourself, and have a pity party.

It never crossed my mind that I would insult anyone. Sorry, I'm didn't say it because I wanted to blame anyone.

I have suffered from depression, as well, and have learned that some of my very own thought processes needed to be changed. I think we can have some control over our mental health. It's like if you want to avoid getting any other illness, you might have to avoid eating sugar or whatever.

Real hard core clinical depression is triggered by chemical imbalances (cortisoids block the bodies ability to process certain brain chemicals like serotonin, causing major mood swings and thought disturbance).

It is NOT about being a weak and whiny person that decides to have their own little "pitty party". PET Scans show huge changes in brain function when one is TRULY clinically depressed and thinking a few "happy thoughts" doesn't just change brain function.

c7_pet_depression.jpg

Well he probably does fell sorry for himself-and a pitiful look is a result.
All the protection gear indicates he didn't want to go down in a blaze of glory, unlike Columbine shooters. But he doesn't seem to be enjoying it.

Can a court appointed atty refuse to take a case?
I am not saying he does not deserve an atty-I am just wondering if she can say No-I don't want to represent this guy! TIA!!

Dr. Drew is confused as to why his attorney didn't request for him to be "cleaned up" to make him more presentable?

--Social problems such as long-term unemployment, poverty and homelessness are common. (He was to be evicted in 30 days- he knows this, has no job escalates psychosis)

--Late adolescence and early adulthood are the peak years for the onset of schizoaffective disorder, although it has been very rarely diagnosed in childhood.

--Illness tends to be difficult to diagnose

--Often misdiagnosed as schizophrenia

--Diagnosis usually requires an extended period of observation and treatment.

--Delusions in schizoaffective disorder are acute manifestations of an active psychosis and are not personality traits; that is, they go away when the psychosis subsides

…….untreated individual may quickly change their mind about their romantic partner, friends or family if they hear something negative being said about them; as a result they may attack or, conversely, isolate themselves from the person or group until they regain normal thoughts

.......often can be shocked to realize what they did.

--There may be a decline in work or school functioning during episodes of illness

--Difficulties with concentration, attention, logical reasoning and impulse control.

--Without treatment, the individual with schizoaffective disorder may further worsen in their abnormal emotions and delusional thought processes.

--Lack or decline in emotional response

--Lack or decline in speech

--Social withdrawal

--Current research is focused on the role of neurobiology= (was he looking to understand what has been going on for him?)

Link : Highlights as it relates to what we know about him from Wikipedia

Dr. Drew is confused as to why his attorney didn't request for him to be "cleaned up" to make him more presentable?

Well, since insanity defense is probably the only thing that makes sense for him, why in the world would his attorney want him to look cleaned up and presentable?

Well he probably does fell sorry for himself-and a pitiful look is a result.
All the protection gear indicates he didn't want to go down in a blaze of glory, unlike Columbine shooters. But he doesn't seem to be enjoying it.

Perhaps that is what he wants the world to think. Today.

I would really like to know what was meant when his mother said something to the effect of "you've got the right one"?? Did he call her before the shooting?

She did also say she "wasn't surprised", presumably by the fact he did this...

he's faking it. he would surely know what someone's "affect" would be in any psychiatric/personality disorder, enuf to pull it off!

no way would they have given him any medication in the lead up to this court appearance. he has to answer questions about the crime to the judge, they would certainly not want the case overturned in any way shape or form and if he is sedated his defence could argue he wasn't clear/coherent on the charges/procedures etc and that he deserves a new trial....

i also saw a moment of clarity when he eyeballed CLEARLY the guard. check it out peeps and let me know what you think.

someone CANNOT be cold calculating meticulous, give his name, tell cops his apartment is rigged then go into this kind of state. not possible!

i'll bet my house on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member