*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should read the article. JMO

Who says I didn't? I didn't hear police chief hinting at anything attributed to him by that article. If you have a quote from a police chief, please provide a link.

So, what's going on in the college press conference, or did that not happen yet.

The first I have heard about a girlfriend and a possible eviction. How did he hide his stuff from a girlfriend???

Me too. It says they are still investigating it, so we don't know about a gf. As far as eviction, well he still is going to be in jail long after his lease is up. Best to clear it out, repair it, and try to re-rent. (As soon as forensics is finished that is.)

Well then it was an imaginary girlfriend. The woman in the photo is a model. He had a poster of her behind him, to make it appear as if she was in the photo with him.

Thanks! I'd only seen one image on my phone. It was hard to tell.

Thanks! I'd only seen one image on my phone. It was hard to tell.

He certainly set it up as if it were a live woman behind him, but that is a poster. That woman never met him.

Ayg9shICEAEOTQr.jpg

Booking photo.

http://twitter.com/DenverChannel/status/227499616189419521/photo/1

I dont know if anyone noticed but there was a guy in a gun store that saw JH come in to the store and he has since said that he was WIDE EYED and LOOKED OUT OF IT, that is EXACTLY what he looked like today and when he was at the gun store that was before he was in jail or medicated by court order while in jail and MORE IMPORTANTLY it would have been BEFORE he felt he would have to FAKE looking crazy, so this tells me THERE IS INDEED something wrong with JH and it is some sort of mental illness, I wont diagnose without all the facts but I am pretty sure of that much.

which his college friends said he was addicted to, hardly significant in terms of violence although my son swears that's where he got his excellent hand/eye coordination. I'm sure all kinds of people will come out with all kinds of things now, most of which will not be true.

Former college pals said Holmes was addicted to Guitar Hero, a decidedly nonviolent video game, according to TMZ.com.Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ner-neighbors-article-1.1118501#ixzz21TnIOoTf

Was TOTALLY expecting THIS:

A former classmate from the University of Colorado suggested another cause for the killings, describing Holmes as someone who had lost touch with reality after becoming 'obsessed' with video games.
The classmate told the Daily Mail: 'James was obsessed with computer games and was always playing role-playing games.
'I can’t remember which one but it was something like World of Warcraft, one of those where you compete against people on the internet.
'He did not have much of a life apart from that and doing his work. James seemed like he wanted to be in the game and be one of the characters.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-shooting-spree-Colorado.html#ixzz21TlFVuRD

He is FLAT, wild eyed and unemotional, both hallmarks and telltale signs of one who is struggling with mental ill and or depression of some sort.

Could large amounts of Vicodin make an individual appears flat a few hours after taking them?

No real answers yet about whether the shooter's family had any indication he was experiencing mental problems. I'm sure the family is stunned speechless at this point, but they may be able to provide understanding eventually. Did no one notice this young man was having dangerous thoughts?

Why in the world would that point to a mental illness as opposed to taking some substance? What mental illness causes dilation of pupils?

He may have been playing around with substances there is no doubt that is possible but that could also trigger any past mental health issues he had.

I am just offering my opinion, nobody has to agree, in fact I feel better when everyone doesnt.

Was TOTALLY expecting THIS:
A former classmate from the University of Colorado suggested another cause for the killings, describing Holmes as someone who had lost touch with reality after becoming 'obsessed' with video games.
The classmate told the Daily Mail: 'James was obsessed with computer games and was always playing role-playing games.
'I can’t remember which one but it was something like World of Warcraft, one of those where you compete against people on the internet.

So the classmate supposedly thinks video games might have contributed to the killings, but he doesn't even know what game JH played, except that it was "one of those where you compete against people on the Internet"? Yeah, right. Just another piece of shoddy journalism from the Daily Mail.

not what i thought his booking photo would look like. You know, since they waited so long to release it. I expected a crazy smile like jared loughner.

I dont know if anyone noticed but there was a guy in a gun store that saw JH come in to the store and he has since said that he was WIDE EYED and LOOKED OUT OF IT, that is EXACTLY what he looked like today and when he was at the gun store that was before he was in jail or medicated by court order while in jail and MORE IMPORTANTLY it would have been BEFORE he felt he would have to FAKE looking crazy, so this tells me THERE IS INDEED something wrong with JH and it is some sort of mental illness, I wont diagnose without all the facts but I am pretty sure of that much.

I agree 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member