*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did she say? I am not listening.

Family spokesperson

Said Mother got a call from reporter asking if she were related (had son) who lives in Colorado , she replied that would be him. Why do you ask? Reporter told her of shooting and Mother says I have no idea what is going on . I have to call the police.

These are my words and not exact.

First , teased as mom talking

No comment comment comment

Someone tell me what is going with this ladies lips drove me nuts

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

presently no one from Aurora (police authority) talking to family but local authorities are/have

he did was mental illness, it would have had to be of such severity that he would never have been able to achieve what he did and go unoticed about his business, ging to class, his job, paying bills, functioning etc. Either he was so mentally ill that it caused him to do this horrible act or he's not mentally ill. Mentally ill people I have worked with aren't generally mass murderers. It is also only discrimination if a disabled person can do the job-so, if he was so mentally ill that he was a mass murderer I don't think anyone would be compelled to hire him. But, it does not appear that he did suffer any mental illness that was known to anyone so I don't get why we keep talking about it as though it were some established fact.

The reality is that we have no knowledge that he has ever suffered from any mental illness of any kind. There is simply no basis to ascribe such a condition to him. There is no objective evidence that he was anything other than a rather introverted nerdy student who did well in school. I think it is unfair to people with mental illness to diagnose him with one because he colored his hair and plotted over many months to kill a lot of people at a Batman movie. I don't assume most criminals are mentally ill and I'm not going to assume this one is unless there is some evidence. It's pretty easy for a neuroscience student to feign outward attributes of mental illness, especially after the fact. But he had no problem ordering and building an arsenal and incendiary devices and carrying out what apepars to be a well thought out plan. So, when did he become mentally ill?

I suffer from mental illness and still was accepted into a graduate program. A person with a mental illness can not be refused a right to an education because they suffer from MI. Colleges don't have access to medical records of students either. Refusing someone into a program because of a disability is discrimination.

According to reports, Holmes did very well in school until recently. He obviously deserved the scholarship or he wouldn't have received it. Why should it have went to someone else? The people awarding the scholarship could not have known he would go on a mass shooting spree.

Prayers and thoughts for the victims.

jmo

Pleased to hear the mother cleared the confusion that this site spotted and the msm ran with.

Did anyone hear the question that was ask when spokes lady replied

I dont know I didnt see the box? Probably personal items?

Attorney's mouth movements driving me up the wall. Sorry, but she needs a drink of water or something.

I have a buddy that commented on one of the guns that JH used.. the AR15.

He said they are not as powerful as being made out to be. He said they designed to injure, not kill (military mindset being take someone down but not kill them which means at least one more soldier has to help carry the wounded off the battlefield)

Not sure how accurate that is but thought I'd pass that along here and see.

I would rate that as complete BS.

I've lost video - anybody else? Can hear fine on the 10 news link.

ETA: working now

wont comment on James or the relationship with his family

(which is telling....why wont they say they love their son etc????)

Attorney has not discussed with the family that the public may see them as culpable.

Just ask spokes person if she has spoken to C_________. I am assuming that is the sister?

(dont want to say name)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member