*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They might stand by whatever it is they reported. But they never explained to what question she responded with "you have the right person." She clarified that she responded to "are you a mother of James Holmes from Aurora?" with " you have the right person."
TMZ sais other wise.
Who knows.

No doubt about it, his parents and sister will never be able to escape the taint he decided to visit on them. Did he ever think about that once in the past 4-5 mos.?

Think about someone else? Narcissists don’t think about anyone but themselves and mental illness is accompanied by narcissism.
If he thought about soeone else for one minute he could not do what he did.

cfee99ed4f89b420d0133573f039.jpg

no lashes on top. I think I see a few on the bottom.

http://www.thestar.com/

JH was a smart young man. He had EVER advantage at life. He had great parents, at least one sibling who adored him. He graduated with honor during his early college years. Went back home to his adoring family and found he wasn't going to make the BIG difference he thought he would. Soooo, he went to grad school. They accepted him easily because he was a super smart, well adjusted child.

A year later, this well adjusted child realized things might not be as easy for him as they were in under graduated studies. Maybe he saw how hard things would become as the next 3 years passes in his Doctoral studies. Or maybe he just realized girls in general (give his recent assent into online dating) didnt want anything to do with him! (As he has betrayed himself in his online activity)

JH is not, IMO, the typical, MI individual. The illness he has is pride. He ALWAYS thought he would be GREAT. When he realized last year, he wasn't the person he thought he would be, he devised this plan to prove to others, how smart he really is. JMO

BINGO!

IMO, he was spoiled and coddled by family, teachers, mentors, etc. always being told how brilliant and special he was. He grew up believing he was better than everyone else. When he finally got to an academic environment where everyone else was just as smart, he couldn't handle it. He needed the constant reassurance that he was the best, the smartest and he couldn't handle it when he had to compete with others for that level of praise and attention.

He's a narcissistic psychopath who planned to get his revenge on all those people who didn't realize how great, brilliant and special he was. This plot was his warped, psychopathic way of regaining his star status and proving to the rest of the inferior people in the world how powerful he is.

The bizarre behavior is mostly an act, calculated to avoid responsibility for his actions. He's probably never been held responsible for anything in his life and is not about to start now.

MOO

yeh , system wont do it ($) but imo we would find profound brain patterns, but we find that with most mental illiness..... $$$$$$!

So brain tumour is a form of mental illness. Since when has mental illness been treated with surgery chemo and radiation therapies. {Cancer treatment }

"McDaniel himself is either so heavily medicated that he doesn’t know what is going on , or is still going by his playbook and putting on an act in an attempt to get away with murder. He just stared straight ahead the entire time, never making eye contact with anyone. Even when he left, he just stared straight ahead, didn’t look at his Mom and Dad [who were present in the courtroom; here is video of their arrival at court this morning]."

Source Above The Law

Here's three videos of the "mentally ill" McDaniels being interviewed before he was arrested for the horrific murder and dismemberment of Lauren Giddings: http://www.newscentralga.com/news/local/June-30th-Interview-with-Stephen-McDaniel-126361528.html

Yeah, really crazy.

He crossed the line, killed innocent people for no reason. It was a terribly evil act planned in advance.

How would I feel if he killed one of my sons?

How would I feel about the DP if he was my son?

No doubt about it, his parents and sister will never be able to escape the taint he decided to visit on them. Did he ever think about that once in the past 4-5 mos.?
Noi, IMO, he was hearing things, seeing things

neatest description I was ever told, what it is like, he said its like "your in between radio stations but you hear both stations together and then they go in and out of each other".

Never forget it ..................He was stable at that point when describing it to me!!!!!!!!.

Think about someone else? Narcissists don’t think about anyone but themselves and mental illness is accompanied by narcissism.

I do think he was Narcissist.He didn't kill himself afterwards.No remorse IMO.

I wonder if he has a drug addiction.If it is true he took 100 milligrams of a pain killer and could drive and walk around without passing out.I would say he has a drug addiction.
One vicodin , unless one is allergic, would not do a lot as it relates to stumble or anything..

We know nothing about his relationships with his parents, his sister, his internet stuff, reason out of school, $, friends, recent grades, job history.

What WE DO KNOW , is he thought he was the joker, and shot at 69 people -- that we know!
That is indicative , in and of itself , of mental illiness!

In fact in reality that is all we know factually .......he believed he was the joker, and shot at 69 people -- that we know!

NO, we DON"T know that he thought he was the joker. We know he 'pretended' to be the joker, but that does not mean he believed it was so.

Some people said that he had played a lot of role playing games when he was an undergrad. Like Dungeons and Dragons. I know someone who played that a lot, and he liked to pretend he was a wizard. It was annoying and off putting. But he did not believe he was a wizard, he just liked to cling to the role.

And yes, shooting 69 people MIGHT indicate mental illness. But then again, he might just be an unfeeling arsehole.

neatest description I was ever told, what it is like, he said its like "your in between radio stations but you hear both stations together and then they go in and out of each other".

Never forget it ..................He was stable at that point when describing it to me!!!!!!!!.
He, who?

NO, we DON"T know that he thought he was the joker. We know he 'pretended' to be the joker, but that does not mean he believed it was so.

Some people said that he had played a lot of role playing games when he was an undergrad. Like Dungeons and Dragons. I know someone who played that a lot, and he liked to pretend he was a wizard. It was annoying and off putting. But he did not believe he was a wizard, he just liked to cling to the role.

And yes, shooting 69 people MIGHT indicate mental illness. But then again, he might just be an unfeeling arsehole.
Fair! DIfference between faking your the joker (role play) and obtaining 6000, 4 guns hs etc etc that would kind of make me think - that he really did believe he was the joker.
Ledger in the last movie was pretty scary -- while you were watching the character did you not suspect he might have been sick?

They might stand by whatever it is they reported. But they never explained to what question she responded with "you have the right person." She clarified that she responded to "are you a mother of James Holmes from Aurora?" with " you have the right person."

http://kwgn.com/2012/07/23/mother-of-shooting-suspect-clarifies-you-have-the-right-person-comment/

In the written statement, Arlene Holmes says that is when she responded with, “Yes, you have the right person,” referring to herself. Arlene Holmes said the reporter asked for a comment about the shooting in Aurora, but that she could not comment until she knew learned more, and if the person involved was in fact her son.

Over the weekend, I watched the video of the man who built that bunker with plans to kill his wife and daughter. He made this video of himself lugging supplies up to his bunker, complaining about how hard he had to work, and how tired he was preparing to kill his family. It was chilling how selfish and self-absorbed he was. What you said is what I saw - not one thought of hesitation about what he "had to do" which was kill his own wife and daughter to go hide in a bunker.

CNN just reported that the containers in the apartment contained black powder and improvised napalm. No link..it was live reporting on CNN.
Yeh I heard napalm last night when they were showing them destroying the stuff pretty super scary huh! Isn't that the vietnam stuff? Agent orange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me