*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't released the mug shot... but we're going to see him Monday won't we? Well guess not.. they won't necessarily have cameras or video.

Does anyone know where any photos are of the layout of these particular theaters in century 16??.. i couldnt locate any but just quickly looked.. am curious to see their exact layout as they were said to have actual second floor balcony seating.. anyone know?

I don't know if this has been bought up.....by the org. " to write Love on her arms" says that in one of the tv interviews in front of the parents (shooters) home yesterday....that bumper sticker was on their car.....TWLOHA.

You can read their statement on their web site.

Mum is a psychiatic nurse

I do wonder why they won't show the mugshot. That is strange

Maybe has has something wrote on his face in sharpie....or he had a tattoo on his face. It can't be bc of the hair color.

Unless....hahahaha...the cops blacked his eyes really good when they found him

Could be based off the comics though?

Here is from a part of Dark Knight, where a character in the story starts shooing in a movie theater.

cAKMD.jpg

Twitter is a flurry of comic related posts.

Yes I am trying to KEEP up with twitter. I did some research on comics. On the riddler and the joker.

Quite interesting.

Witnesses said the shooting lasted only a short time, maybe one to two minutes, but it seemed like forever.

Obviously he been to the theatre before to know the lay of it, where to park his car, and how to get in and out of the door.

I haven't heard if he propped the door. I wouldn't think he did although he probably fixed it so it would close but not lock, which can be done by putting tape or taping cardboard or a slime credit card over the latch hole.

When people say he propped the door, do they mean he left it wide open? Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

Not sure of the method he used, other than preventing the door from closing so he could use it to re-enter the theater.

MOO

Last night it was stated the shooting began at 1230 almost exactly 10 mins into the actual movie.. they asked was there a certain scene of violence occurring when it began aand they said no, it was actually just a scene between Bruce and the butler.. they said first 911 call was at 1239..

AURORA - The father of the six-year old who was killed in the movie theater shooting told 9NEWS that his daughter meant more to him than anything in the world.

More at link, including a photo of this precious little girl

I'm not trying to be judgmental, but WHY in the world was a 6yo (and other small children) at a midnight viewing of The Dark Knight Rises?? It is NOT a children's movie! And the movie was almost 3 hours long.

The neighbor said the music started at midnight and stopped at 1am. She checked after the music played for a while. Since it was so loud, she went knocking at his door and had the feeling the door was unlocked, but didn't open it.

Chances are that if the music started at midnight, it was at least 10-15 minutes before she went to investigate. If the apartment called him when she touched the door, it would have taken him a few minutes to go outside and "gear up."

Neighbor said that after going back to her own apartment, she called police to report the music, and by then they were dealing with the shooting. I wouldn't be surprised if she walked back downstairs and maybe debated for a few minutes if she should call before she actually did. I'd say the times seem to fit pretty close...

On CNN it said there were 4 military members.

Two sailors and two airmen. One sailor and one airman murdered. I believe the other two were wounded, but they are alive.

Usually a small block of wood placed in-between the gap does the trick when it comes to leaving a fire exit just about open. I imagine he used something similar.

Last night it was stated the shooting began at 1230 almost exactly 10 mins into the actual movie.. they asked was there a certain scene of violence occurring when it began aand they said no, it was actually just a scene between Bruce and the butler.. they said first 911 call was at 1239..

I thought the shooting started at 1239? I know that some witnesses have said as soon as the shooting started they immediately called 911. So probably withing 10 seconds of shots the phone was ringing.

Not sure of the method he used, other than preventing the door from closing so he could use it to re-enter the theater.

MOO

How did he prevent the emergency exit door alarm from sounding?

How did he prevent the emergency exit door alarm from sounding?

It probably had no alarm. I've left a movie out the back door before and no alarm went off. That was probably 15+ years ago though.

I doubt any of the people even saw what he looked like in the dark theater with a gas mask on, running for their lives.

And there is MOST DEFINITELY a scene in The Dark Knight where Heath Ledger dons a red wig and acts like a nurse. Whether it matters or not, I don't know, but I posted a link in the last thread. That's one of my favorite movies. :)

They haven't released the mug shot... but we're going to see him Monday won't we? Well guess not.. they won't necessarily have cameras or video.

Be honest with you . I could give a rats arse to see his face again. Maybe when he is sentenced to death for killing 12 innocent people. And I do hope federal charges are brought up for murdering those that serve and protect us.

The story is on 48 HOURS right now.

Holmes had help: Aurora shooting witnesses indicate potential accomplices ( link )
Rustyn Rose
Examiner. July 21, 2012

Corbin Date was seated in the second row of the Century 16 theater in Aurora, Colo. when Holmes entered the theater. Date told the press and authorities that he saw the alleged shooter, James Holmes take a seat in the front row near the exit door. Holmes acted as if he received a phone call and went to the emergency door which opened onto the parking lot. Date told police it appeared as if Holmes was waving someone else to the door before he stepped outside.

[...]

Date described the shooter as approximately 5’9”. Holmes stands 6’3”, a full half foot taller. While it is easy to misgauge height under such circumstances, it is a noticeable difference.

Another witness, seen in the video at left, stated a second canister was thrown from the opposite side of the theater indicating a potential accomplice as well.

Comment: This may be why they're not releasing his mugshot as well as covering his face. That is, to mitigate potential eyewitness testimony issues.

This is his video:

http://www.9news.com/default.aspx

The witness that saw the guy taking the phone call......did he give a description?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay