*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO he is trying to look/act like he is insane orhe is heavly medicated.

If he's not medicated, then I'd say he's pulling off the "looking crazy" part pretty well......ohmygod

Wtf?? Eyes rolling around.. Head nodding .. Moo he's faking!!!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

They shaved his red hair? Wow.

No, I must have been mistaken. He has a whole big head of dyed red hair.

Sorry.

Face seems to be fine. Has a sad, stunned look, is the best way I can describe it. Might also be a bit sedated, too. Has eyes closed now, is breathing deeply, and has head nodding. Hasn't really moved since he sat in the chair. No fidgiting, changing position, shifting weight, nothing like that. Just sitting there, sometimes with eyes closed.

All topped with that red hair.

Best-
Herding Cats

hmmm... maybe it's the hair color, but he looks pasty yellow to me! Maybe he DID take a ton of vicodin!

His skin tone looks to be completely normal to me. His lawyer looks more yellow than he is.

Think he's trying to come across as insane!?

Why were y'all commenting about no marks on his face?

is anyone's feed going in and out or is it my sat?

Hope when this is replayed it will be without breaks in sound!

@coldpizza - it's not you. they're having technical problems with the feed.

Demeanor is flat, unemotional, no demonstration of nervousness or excitement.

Honestly, he looks stoned out of his mind...and I've seen many stoned folks.

Did we see him walk in? If he walks out, watch for stumbling and side-to-side balance issues. That will tell you if he's stoned.

Best-
Herding Cats

Why were y'all commenting about no marks on his face?

Because a bunch of people were speculating he scarred himself to look like Joker. Obviously that was completely false. He doesn't have any scarring on his face.

e91fa3b4-07f6-413b-9856-79252b7dec0f_500.jpg

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/news_livestream1/live-streaming-coverage

Wonder how long before the shooting Holmes dyed his hair red? Have any witnesses that knew him said anything?

So if no bond, what was all that about how he can't possess a firearm or alchohol, can't directly or indirectly contact victims or witnesses, etc?

Robin Sax is commenting on our local coverage. She said he may very well be medicated and he has probably been kept up for hours and hours on end for questioning all weekend.
She also said even if he looks insane today doesn't mean he was insane yesterday. But still she anticipates they will claim there was some mental breakdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8