Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying not to get my hopes up too high, but it is hard. This is the biggest news we've had in this case in a while!

I may have to go preheat my oven to prepare for the crow I'll be baking. Anyone got a good crow recipe? Crow cupcakes, anyone?

I'm not eating crow for my opinions, LOL! My opinions are what I honestly thought!

MOO

Wow,
JT has charges for motor vehicle tampering on the 14th of October.
I wonder who's motor vehicle it was.

I'm not eating crow for my opinions, LOL! My opinions are what I honestly thought!

MOO

No one is off the hook with me yet. Just sayin'...you'll have to feed me my crow roast cold, thankyouverymuch.

My mind goes back to the purchase of baby food and baby wipes on 10/4/11 by DB and now there is soiled baby diapers in an abandoned house and in the woods.

I thought about that!!!:sick:

What other reasons could there be for freshly soiled diapers in the basement of an abandoned house?

Stanton on phone on Justice J show saying freshly soiled diapers.

So if this other guy told LE about the diapers, then this isn't related to the questioning of Jersey, right?

Maybe its the other way round? The diaper finding abandoned house finding led to LE finding Jersey? IDK, I am having trouble keeping up threads are flying, and thats fine by me, I am almost giddy with the prospect that we are seeing movement and real possible hope here.

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Bill Stanton just revealed exclusively on #Justice :heard confirmed reports found backpack with mens clothing& diapers near baby Lisa home.
25 seconds ago

ummmm... we knew that...

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
breaking information from Bill Stanton coming up.. Tune to Fox News NOW!
baby lisa. #justice
29 seconds ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
Natl. Guard Members Ordered To Help With Baby #LisaIrwin Search lsnlw.com/t/2566192291/
58 seconds ago

National Guard? Did I read that right? WTF?

Maybe LE had a tip that their guy and Lisa were jumping from abandoned house to abandoned house. That would explain why the other one was knocked down right after it was searched. That way the guy couldn't go back where they had already been. JMO.

Judge JP asks if reward has anything to do w/this?

Stanton saying to contact KCPD.
Stanton sounds very upset, anxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members