Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Bill Stanton just revealed exclusively on #Justice :heard confirmed reports found backpack with mens clothing& diapers near baby Lisa home.
25 seconds ago

ummmm... we knew that...

If I was his benefactor, I think I'd demand a refund. :floorlaugh:

What other reasons could there be for freshly soiled diapers in the basement of an abandoned house?
There is not enough public housing for the poor. :( Families with children find abandoned houses and squat inside. They also squat in houses that are not abandoned but for sale with the owners not residing in them.

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. KCMO Police spokesman now on scene of abandoned house where diapers found. 4 blocks from baby's home where #babylisa
1 minute ago

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
these are freshly soiled diapers, found near the irwin home. lab testing could reveal if they are connected to #babylisa
1 minute ago

I doubt very seriously that DB was the only person in that area that bought diapers, wipes and/or baby food on that day and would even go further in saying that it is more than likely that those same items have been purchased by other people every day since then.

MOO

Happy to eat crow if we have a live Lisa. This will restore my faith in something and make me less quick to point at the parents.

Hope and pray.

Everyone is posting links to sites that probably aren't allowed here, but just for clarification if you are searching on your own, joco is in Kansas not Missouri, and if he is in Kansas City police custody and was arrested in Kansas City, they don't have anything online to see arrests.

There is a joco in Missouri also but it is an hour east of KC. I know that is where I live. I just they Lisa soon.

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. KCMO Police spokesman now on scene of abandoned house where diapers found. 4 blocks from baby's home where #babylisa
1 minute ago

What happened to the Judge J thread? It was suddenly closed.

Maybe LE had a tip that their guy and Lisa were jumping from abandoned house to abandoned house. That would explain why the other one was knocked down right after it was searched. That way the guy couldn't go back where they had already been. JMO.

Good idea. Sounds entirely possible to me.

If the guy found diapers and backpack, where is baby Lisa?

Sounds positive so far, behind the man who found the diapers, I noticed 3 live trucks with their booms up. Cameras are located on top of each one. Expect local news to probably run a tease shot before local news tonight at 11. They'll probably do a live shot on the 11pm news. 12pm EST I beleive. Very hopeful so far, sounds promising.

If they find a live Lisa I move that no one eat crow and we all celebrate deep into the night.

All in favor?

BS just called in to Judge J

Stanton:

Confrimed reports of men's clothing, a backpack and freshly soiled diapers.

He's just getting this........... going on right now.

Unknown how far from home.

DNA can be done on diapers

Saying that is was someone that never left the area.

Spoke to benefactor - benefactor will be happy to pay the reward to anyone who directs them to the baby

Had to go - said his phone was blowing up.

This is big - hopefully they find her tonight!!!!

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. Witness says Scooby Doo backpack, underwear and food found near diapers in abandoned house basement. @NBCActionNews
32 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member