Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa I am on scene now. Witness says diapers also found in woods about 300 yards away . We are about 4four blocks from baby's hone

http://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/#babylisa

How the helll did they not find diapers 4 blocks from the house already? I mean, dogs are not exactly stupid when it comes to such things. My Golden could find a diaper in a 2 mile radius in less than 5 minutes. .... OK, this can't be as dumb as it sounds. Waiting for more info...thanks...maybe Godot will show up. :)

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
Police find freshly soiled diapers, backpack at abandoned home near NE Russel and Parvin pub.vitrue.com/i7s
1 minute ago

While police currently questioning "Jersey," police searched a house near the 3900 Block of Chouteau Trafficway and Russell. Inside of the abandoned house, they found men's clothing and freshly soiled baby diapers.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...a-irwin-case,-in-police-custody#ixzz1au3nrOf5

Freshly soiled?! :great:

How the helll did they not find diapers 4 blocks from the house already? I mean, dogs are not exactly stupid when it comes to such things. My Golden could find a diaper in a 2 mile radius in less than 5 minutes. .... OK, this can't be as dumb as it sounds. Waiting for more info...thanks...maybe Godot will show up. :)
Maybe the diapers were recently discarded.

If this news is accurate, why didn't LE check out this other abandoned house?

Praying so hard...

Well I wonder if Mr. PI has something to do with this .... and just 4 blocks away, won't that be something ?

Please bring her home safe ........

It is Tanko, link coming, as soon as page loads.

Look below, Pensfan grabbed it before I could.

There is a diaper thread here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151638"]Fresh diapers and backpack found in abandoned home - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ETA: Threads were merged.

OMG< I picked the very best time to check in! Please please please let this be a real lead to an alive Lisa!

Does fresh diapers mean - fresh dirty diapers or new unused diapers? At any rate, I hope with all my soul this turns out to be a valid lead + the safe recovery of Lisa.

I see the tweets - is there anywhere to find more detail / info.?
Thanks to the regulars here at WS, for always keeping things up to the minute!

ETA - Thanks Bean I see now "freshly soiled".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal