Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police never calls anyone a suspect nowdays unless they got some iron clad evidence.
Right and they want to hold him as long as they can before charging him with what is on the warrant so they can question him.

This is actually what I've been hoping but haven't posted to theories thread. I hope that Jersey's gf was also at the home across the street from Lisa's house and she fell in love with Lisa from seeing her. That she and Jersey took Lisa because she wanted her badly. To love and keep. Just a theory I had in my head. A hopeful one. (just me talking nothing based on fact)

I'm holding my breath here!

Me too. I still dont think the parents are involved and this just might mean an alive Lisa..which I didn't think.

OMG Please let Lisa be found alive and well.

I thought so! Is this name familiar to anyone but me? I know that name from somewhere!

No. According to Search National Records, he has one tampering with motor vehicles charge and one burglary charge on the same date. He is not a RSO or a hardened criminal.

The local NBC action news now say spoiled diapers found, and the address is off of Parvin.. They gave intersection..

Fwiw, Jersey's stomping ground

Dear God, I can't imagine what Jeremy and Deborah are going through right now...I'm just an onlooker and I'm going freakin' nuts here!

I don't know if this thread and the Jersey thread should be combined. It's not clear if LE is relating the two things. NBC Action News seems to be relating the two. I dunno.

Heycameraman HC
Police search area near 39th and Chouteau kcmo. #lisairwin via @woodsiecam whose on the scene. bit.ly/rugM06
46 seconds ago

Hm.

"According to the owner of the bar, he was kicked out for rude behavior."

One might reasonably wonder, what does it take to get kicked out of a bar in KC called One Eyed Jack's? Try as I might, I've found it hard to get kicked out of bars over the years.... This guy sounds like he's "out there" a bit...
My just off duty coworkers (wretched nurses LOL) and I have been tossed from a bar. We are not RSOs, hardened criminals, kidnappers, or murderers.

Hm.

"According to the owner of the bar, he was kicked out for rude behavior."

One might reasonably wonder, what does it take to get kicked out of a bar in KC called One Eyed Jack's? Try as I might, I've found it hard to get kicked out of bars over the years.... This guy sounds like he's "out there" a bit...
Sounds like homeboy's quite the character.

I think someone should get a camera on the parents ASAP. I know that sounds horrible, but think of casey and Misty when they were told of possible leads or remains found...if they are going nuts right now, they probably weren't involved, if they aren't, they probably were, JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member