Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. Neighbors say their dogs near abandoned home barking often past few days. Diapers, food, clothing found. @NBCActionNews
2 minutes ago

God bless noisy dogs! :)

House where diapers were found.

Attachments

• house where diapers were found..jpg
    house where diapers were found..jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 9
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. Neighbors say their dogs near abandoned home barking often past few days. Diapers, food, clothing found. @NBCActionNews

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Witnesses say diapers "soiled" and "very fresh" in basement of abandoned house where #babylisa @nbcactionnews
1 minute ago

If this guy has been in the area all this time, then how was he able to avoid detection with so much police presence there for the past several days? Is he invisible?

I'm not going to upload man who found diapers. Want to protect his identity until he releases it if he does. JMHO

ETA: nevermind LOL there he is :)

According to Judge Jeanine, "Jersey's" real name is Johnny Tango
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH! This is the name I have been sitting on since I put the two things together (being asked if seeing a guy about recent car breakins earlier and the guy in the neighborhood being questioned about Lisa). I really thought the name Johnny Tango was another possible alais!

I'm not going to upload man who found diapers. Want to protect his identity until he releases it if he does. JMHO

ETA: nevermind LOL there he is :)

Too late. :floorlaugh:

I wonder just exactly how he found the diapers/backpack? Maybe $100,000.00 had something to do with it....I mean really, how did he just happen to go inside an abandoned house and find a backpack and diapers?

100K gave him the nerve to trespass.

I wonder just exactly how he found the diapers/backpack? Maybe $100,000.00 had something to do with it....I mean really, how did he just happen to go inside an abandoned house and find a backpack and diapers?

A) he is a neighbor curious about the property and some things he has seen or heard.

b) he is employed by the owner of the house or property management company to maintain the property's security and lawn/weeds

or

c) he is an opportunist who thought he had a good lead on a way to collect a reward.

Any of those three is fine by me if it indeed does lead to Lisa :)

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Witnesses say diapers "soiled" and "very fresh" in basement of abandoned house where #babylisa @nbcactionnews
1 minute ago

Very fresh is very good!:great:

I feel the same as when little Shannon was found in the cedar chest under Susan Bakers bed! I think this is also going to be a happy ending!

In Western PA, homeless families with children squat in vacant houses and the city's vacant warehouses because there is not enough government housing. The same is likely true for Kansas City, MO.

If this guy has been in the area all this time, then how was he able to avoid detection with so much police presence there for the past several days? Is he invisible?

Maybe someone was hiding him and the baby until today?

A) he is a neighbor curious about the property and some things he has seen or heard.

b) he is employed by the owner of the house or property management company to maintain the property's security and lawn/weeds

or

c) he is an opportunist who thought he had a good lead on a way to collect a reward.

Any of those three is fine by me if it indeed does lead to Lisa :)

Oh honestly I don't care what lead him to enter the home...if Lisa is found alive, I love him!

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
For the latest info on the #LisaIrwin case,go to bit.ly/nzUC4K and watch NBC Action News at 10 pub.vitrue.com/lGD
44 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member