Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they went from "fresh" to "very old" and a "very long time" in just the past twenty minutes...

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. Crime scene techs enroute to abandoned house where diapers found. Cops say diapers DON`T appear fresh. @NBCActionNews
30 seconds ago

What does this mean "don't appear fresh." The child has been missing for 2 weeks.

Maybe the young man meant "fresh" as in really smelly... Can't imagine he actually checked the contents.

If they find a live Lisa I move that no one eat crow and we all celebrate deep into the night.

All in favor?

Say I, I second that motion and am praying hard for baby Lisa to be found and found alive!!

P.S. The folks with us in the restaurant think I'm a bit coo-coo hubby had to explain as I jumped up from the table to come here outside to check in again:crazy:

Why didn't LE find the diapers? I thought the house was searched?

DNA will show if diapers belong to Lisa. And may have finger prints too.

Didn't the Mother purchase diapers, baby wipes and food at the store prior to Baby Lisa missing? Did Debbie pack the backpack for the kidnapper? What kidnapper remembers to take the baby wipes? Hope Lisa okay, but looking like Mom involved.....

IMO

Maybe not. When I go to the store, I often leave the diapers and wipes in their bags from the store until I actually need them. I don't know why, it just saves me time. If she did the same thing (bought them but didn't need them that same day, maybe she just set the bag off to the side and the kidnapper (if there is one) saw the whole bag and grabbed it.

Or there is the possibility that at the time they were at the store, Lisa was already dead, and they grabbed stuff to plant in some abandoned house to throw LE off the real trail. They are now saying it could have been there for some time. Is 12 days "some time" in LE-speak?

So baby diapers in the basement of an abandoned house is normal and nothing to get stirred up about. Hmmmmm.

when the entire county has been frantically looking for a missing baby . . .

photo.jpg.scaled.500.jpg
se corner of chouteau and NE russell rd

I thought he sounded excited, hyper vigilant, anxious to get more good news. I am wondering if the well-known CIA consultant psychologist helped the police more than we know with some kind of profiling?

We will have to wait, but for those of you in the know, I expected something to come to light today or tomorrow.

Tuesday, the 18th, looks very promising for developments too. I know that is the date of the grand jury, but there are indicators of serious activity involving the case.

Whether we will know about it by Tuesday? I am not sure, since MO keeps everything so secret.

Praying for a good outcome here, however.

So nice to see you. Thanks. Hugs

It may very well be that LE didn't want that info released yet, so they are downplaying it. A backpack, diapers, food, wipes, it all sounds just "too convenient", and definitely coincidental.

Hopefully this child will be found in the next little while and she will be fine.

I'm still on the fence about parental involvement though. In MOO it sounds like a back pack was fixed up for a "trip".

So baby diapers in the basement of an abandoned house is normal and nothing to get stirred up about. Hmmmmm.

Sadly, there are too many homeless families that have to squat in vacant houses (because there is not enough government subsidized housing) to get stirred up.

My question is how would they know if the diapers had been there for a very long time and are outside of their timeline? I'm not sure you could tell how old poo was in a diaper right off hand. Still have high hopes here that they are trying to keep this low key!

IMO, I don't feel Stanton and his team had anything at all with finding Jersey. I think LE found Jersey and brought him in.

Based on the tweets, it is a volunteer searcher that found the diapers in the house, etc.

Perhaps Stanton is anxious and nervous because he might have been close to paying out that $100K (Sorry I just couldn't resist)

Smirnoff Razz do?

You betcha (as a certain politician might say)!!

Ya know, I'm increasingly skeptical of Detective Young's attitude. The guy has struck me as arrogant from Day 1, and here he is, dismissive of this new evidence, and saying things that are contrary to what on-the-ground witnesses have said. Hm. Maybe. But I'm not so sure about Det. Young.

Another glass of Smirnoff, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member