Votes: 877 91.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always thought that Casey acted alone in the murder of Caylee, but also thought George helped Casey afterwards in the disposal of the body. In fact, I thought (and posted) this even before Caylee's body was located.

It is just my opinion alone that George attempted to make it look as if Caylee had been kidnapped. I also think that the entire family later became aware of what Casey had done and helped her to cover it up. I honestly believe that George and Cindy both knew of the smell in the vehicle before it was even picked up at the tow yard. I believe that Caylee's body had been in the Anthony's back yard for at least a day or two. I am most likely wrong, but this is all what I have thought since the beginning.

JMO

ICA acted alone but the family strangely rallies around her.

I feel now AFTER THE FACT that the family conspires with her to cloud the truth from the world. Their smoke and mirrors have never worked....although they think it does.
They are transparent as glass and their reality is a sham to all of us.

Bottom line....ICA acted alone but the family is just as guilty for trying to make excuses for her. In doing so, they are much guiltier that her by far.

I feel now AFTER THE FACT that the family conspires with her to cloud the truth from the world. Their smoke and mirrors have never worked....although they think it does.

Bottom line....ICA acted alone but the family is just as guilty for trying to make excuses for her. In doing so, they are much guiltier that her by far.

What is ICA Inmate Casey Anthony?

if that is the question - she acted alone imo. What amazes me is how Richard Grund said she is not smart enough to have done this alone. I wish Richard would also tell us what is "smart" about anything she has done. It took less than 24 hours for her to be arrested once the police were brought in. Hell of a disorder sociopathism - intelligence goes right out the window.

In the murder itself...just Casey and her duct tape.

I have always thought that Casey acted alone in the murder of Caylee, but also thought George helped Casey afterwards in the disposal of the body. In fact, I thought (and posted) this even before Caylee's body was located.

It is just my opinion alone that George attempted to make it look as if Caylee had been kidnapped. I also think that the entire family later became aware of what Casey had done and helped her to cover it up. I honestly believe that George and Cindy both knew of the smell in the vehicle before it was even picked up at the tow yard. I believe that Caylee's body had been in the Anthony's back yard for at least a day or two. I am most likely wrong, but this is all what I have thought since the beginning.

JMO

I don't think Cindy would have left that car at the impound lot accumulating charges if she had known anything about it... that cost them over $500 and she was (a) not sure how she was going to come up with the cash and (b) was consequently livid about the whole thing.

Isn't it amazing how they are all willing to be humiliated by their own actions for the love of Casey. It is bad enough that they lost the child, but now they have to "LIVE" insanity because that is what Cindy wants. We know that George was at one time willing to speak the truth and so was Lee.

When Cindy was being interviewed by the FBI about 12 days after the 16th of July, I knew there and then that she knew because the woman rambled on about cars, family, brothers, her mother, etc. There was no longer any fear in her voice and the whole objective was to get some help from them as quick as possible. She just did not shut up about the inane bs - it was ongoing and took a long time to watch and get through. I sincerely doubt any grandmother who believed her child was out there and was kidnapped would be talking about "what a good little car" that was that Lee owned and then Casey.

JMO

Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car and the forensics will prove it. The body started to purge from the nose and mouth and was moved on the 19th - and the forensics will prove that with the insects that accumulated. The body was moved when the smell was atrocious and could no longer be tolerated, but the evidence was left and that was the circle in the trunk, which still smelled almost a year later and may still today. Casey went back home and got the garbage bags and bagged Caylee and then dumped her.

She is in it alone, imo. She hated her mother and did not want her to have Caylee. She was beyond jealous of their relationship. She also wanted to move in with Tony who had told her he did not want "girls" because they make for an ugly child.

George would not kill Caylee or help dispose of the body. He is not a monster and knows that would kill Cindy. This is what it seems a murder by a sociopathic mother who wanted out of the house and did not want her mother to have the child. She wanted to cause Cindy some pain and that is what she did.

Of course this is my opinion.

Isn't it amazing how they are all willing to be humiliated by their own actions for the love of Casey. It is bad enough that they lost the child, but now they have to "LIVE" insanity because that is what Cindy wants. We know that George was at one time willing to speak the truth and so was Lee.

BBM...ITA
They have to LIVE this insanity because they chose to bed down with the DEVIL HERself. Once they drank from the waters of evil, they have damned their own lives forever....so they had to go forward...no matter their innocence in doing the deed themselves. Too bad they never held their own daughter accountable in return for their continued love and support, as normal INNOCENT people would do. It is crazy that they would just join her and sell their souls along the way. It is insanity....George knows it....Lee knows it....but they are bedazzled by the Malignant Narcissistic who is calling all the shots...Cindy. She can't divorce herself from the monster in the jail because she had a hand in creating it. Her work of art that she can't
give up on....Casey is an extension of herself.....Cindy is trying to save herself....NOT Casey.

Depends on what you count as alone. Yes she was 100% alone in the actual murder and disposal of Caylee. However her parents, particularly her mother did rather blatantly cross the line from obstruction and into accomplice after the fact once she started covering stuff up and destroying evidence.

ICA did the deed alone .......agree with the above re not just Cindy but the lot of em..........:furious:

Alone in the murder.

Aided and abetted in the ongoing cover-up by every member of her immediate family via denial, misdirection and/or outright lying.

:cow:

100% agree with ynotdivein. I would like to add, however, that she ALSO continues to be supported by the following:
1. Money and fame-hungry defense lawyers who just want to "use" this case for their own selfish interests.
2. Trolls (need I say more? :))
3. "Hanger-ons" and "followers" that want to insert themselves in the case for whatever reason. I'm thinking of the more "die-hard" Casey supporters (like "concerned citizen" who wrote the letter to HHJS) and conspiracy theorists that refuse to consider anything other than "Casey was framed...WAA!". My theory about #2 and #3 is that many of these folks feel personally "wronged" in some way by LE, the State Judiciary Branch, Prosecutors, Judges, etc., etc.

JMO!!

These!

I think she did the deed alone but I'm still undecided if she
had any type of help after wards. By help, I don't mean all of the lies her family has told.

BBM...ITA
They have to LIVE this insanity because they chose to bed down with the DEVIL HERself. Once they drank from the waters of evil, they have damned their own lives forever....so they had to go forward...no matter their innocence in doing the deed themselves. Too bad they never held their own daughter accountable in return for their continued love and support, as normal INNOCENT people would do. It is crazy that they would just join her and sell their souls along the way. It is insanity....George knows it....Lee knows it....but they are bedazzled by the Malignant Narcissistic who is calling all the shots...Cindy. She can't divorce herself from the monster in the jail because she had a hand in creating it. Her work of art that she can't
give up on....Casey is an extension of herself.....Cindy is trying to save herself....NOT Casey.

:applause::applause::applause:

Alone in the murder.

Aided and abetted in the ongoing cover-up by every member of her immediate family via denial, misdirection and/or outright lying.

100% agree with this!!!!:twocents:

Alone in the murder.

I have to go along with this.

She acted completely alone.

After the fact, the family cover-up began.

As far as the body being dumped, after much thought, I've decided only Casey had a part in it. Who else would have been so lazy? After seeing how hard Cindy worked to point the blame and to conceal evidence, there's no way another family member would have been content to toss a body on the side of the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member