Votes: 85 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 310 68.4%
  • The body was moved

Votes: 28 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 30 6.6%

• Total voters
The light bulb just came on. I feel so stupid. Of course you are right.

Naturally she didn't dispose of the body at Sawgrass or JBpark because she's lazy. Just one step that could be passed over because....the Nanny had a key to the house (explaining anything house related turning up)...Nanny teaching her a lesson (framing her by putting the body in Casey's old hangout)

Of course...it makes sense.

And missing children searches? To prepare to be the distraught mother?

I could never understand why, if she just wanted to be free from Caylee, why not just leave her with Cindy? Cindy wanted her. Because the gravy train would end? Why not stage a drowning? Wouldn't that have been easier than this? Do the deed, wait to be sure it is done, call 911. Who would know the difference? "Gee Mom, we came home for a swim, it sure was hot....and I looked away for a second......." I just don't get it unless it was accidental, and if it truly was an accident, why not call 911?

Frankly, I don't think she cared one way or another. She put her in a bag like garbage and tossed her to the curb. Out of sight, out of mind.

I think Casey just wanted to get rid of the body fast especially when her dad got to close to the trunk of her car that day.
I think when she left the house that day, when her dad wanted to get something from the trunk of her car, that when she left the house just just rode up the street and threw her body in those woods. At the time the woods was full of water so when she threw the body in there it was covered by water and she felt no one would ever find it.
She did this in haste because she feared her dad looking into the car trunk in the future.

I picked other because I think YES and NO.

I think in the beginning No. I think the woods was the best she could do.

I think more recently, as she has been sitting in jail, her mindset has changed.

The clues she has given while in jail have been to "rush" everyone into finding Caylee. The sooner they find the body the sooner they can really focus and the nanny story and "get Casey out of there.."

imo. :P

Fox news reporter just showed video shot by his crew in August. He said they were no more than 25 to 30 feet from where the bag was found when that video was shot. It was completely dry and had green vegetation that had obviously not been underwater recently. He also said there was no kind of odor at that time and implied that dogs had been in the area with them although there were no dogs shown in the video.

<respectfully snipped and bolded above>

The above is why I am 'absolutely' sure that KC did the searches for missing children and no one else. Had GA or CA done this research they perhaps would have learned more about how most families of missing children would react and respond. Apparently, they didn't.

Come to think of it, KC didn't exactly prep too well for the 'distraught mother' role either. :rolleyes:

I think she didn't know what to do....so she went to someplace familiar, sort of so she could "check on" Caylee in a delusional sort of way.

when she said "she's close by"...that sent chills down my spine. She was trying to tell her brother something.

I do think the duct tape was put on post-mortem because she had to make it look like a kidnapping.

This poor child, everytime I see the video of her singing it just breaks my heart...she had a grandma and grandpa that loved her.

But I do think that they might have realized that certain items were missing from the house and not come forward about that (duct tape, a blanket, a stuffed animal, something like that).

I didn't vote. I don't think people like Casey actually "plan" anything. She just dumped the child's body where it happened to be convenient at the time.

Actions and anticpated consequences have no meaning. If something hits them in the face then they deal with it........ by lies, contradictions and confusion.

I think she didn't know what to do....so she went to someplace familiar, sort of so she could "check on" Caylee in a delusional sort of way.

when she said "she's close by"...that sent chills down my spine. She was trying to tell her brother something.

I do think the duct tape was put on post-mortem because she had to make it look like a kidnapping.

This poor child, everytime I see the video of her singing it just breaks my heart...she had a grandma and grandpa that loved her.

But I do think that they might have realized that certain items were missing from the house and not come forward about that (duct tape, a blanket, a stuffed animal, something like that).

I didn't vote. I don't think people like Casey actually "plan" anything. She just dumped the child's body where it happened to be convenient at the time.

Actions and anticpated consequences have no meaning. If something hits them in the face then they deal with it........ by lies, contradictions and confusion.
I agree with this.

There's something I have been thinking about recently though. KCs been telling her parents for the longest time that she has more information, relating to the alleged kidnapping, but that she couldn't tell them because it would put Caylee in danger. Well, if (and I say if because it hasn't been confirmed, though I expect it will be) the child's body is Caylee's....what then? I wonder if her parents are going to call her out about that and demand the information. I guess it depends on what they already know, or think they know.

The evidence found with Caylee negates the kidnapper story. It doesn't support it.

Evidence found with the body ties the murder to the Anthony home. IMO, that is why George and Cindy are feeling the sudden urge to become honest.

If the murder happened in their house, they might be going under the bus. Casey's friends have already gone on the record with evidence of Casey accusing and blaming them.

NO
Casey thought she was a Genius of sorts. She was confident no one would find the body. And when the heat got too close Cindy pitched a fit with TES and wanted them to stop the search right before they did on Sept 7th.

I'm not sure what to think yet, until more evidence of what was found with the body. I always felt that Casey may have been telling Cindy and George all month that Caylee had been kidnapped and that she needed time and money to get her back. Maybe they didn't fall for it, but did give her a little time. Depending on what was found with the body and on the duct tape and bag, Casey may have wanted the body found fairly quick or she may have thought no one would wander into that area since school was out and it was such hot weather with snake dangers. The storms were also coming and surely she knew that the water would cover the area, maybe long enough for decomposition. Casey also may have heard from all her cop boyfriends that they really don't use the dual tracking dogs all around neighborhoods. After all, who'd think to look so close to home or in every inch of those woods, especially if the body was shallowly buried. No one must have, and everyone seemed to have given up. You'd think though, if Casey wanted the body found quick she would have laid the bag just off the road plainly visible to people walking and driving by.

I voted other because I don;t believe the body was moved and I don't think the dumpind site was well thought out. She either snitched the idea from an online source or she just went with something quick and easy. I really don't think that she was ever planning on Caylee being found one way or the other. Or she just didn't think that far ahead.

Casey had her family eating out of her hands for years feeding them lie after lie. She thought in her "sick mind" that everyone in the world would be like her parents and believe every word out of her mouth. I think KC is shocked that there might be a chance she'll be prosecuted for this, she always thought she could lie her way out of everything. It's still working with the A's.

I could never understand why, if she just wanted to be free from Caylee, why not just leave her with Cindy? Cindy wanted her. Because the gravy train would end? Why not stage a drowning? Wouldn't that have been easier than this? Do the deed, wait to be sure it is done, call 911. Who would know the difference? "Gee Mom, we came home for a swim, it sure was hot....and I looked away for a second......." I just don't get it unless it was accidental, and if it truly was an accident, why not call 911?

That's what I'm wondering too. Getting rid of a child is not that hard, because accidents happen, and all you do is call 911. & you get no murder charge.

Maybe she was just dumb.

This was a light bulb moment for me yesterday.

I think KC thought Caylee would be found right away. That's why she made a point to tell everyone Caylee was with the sitter and she was out partying hard. I think she was prepared to be the devastated mother with a baby murdered by the babysitter.

She was not prepared to be the mother of the missing child, that's why her story was so lame. She's no good at switching gears mid game. If Cindy would have given her 1 more day like she asked I'll bet 911 would have gotten an anonymous call about a strange odor/package right where Caylee was found.

In the long run the truth would have come out, for all the prepping KC had done she was surely no mystery writer.

OMG. This makes so much sense.
Thank you!!:clap::clap::clap:

That's what I'm wondering too. Getting rid of a child is not that hard, because accidents happen, and all you do is call 911. & you get no murder charge.

Maybe she was just dumb.

Egoslayer - I've really wondered if she was setting C&G up to take the fall.....for something she feels they should have protected her from? Why else do that in their house, after the big fight. "Maybe I'm a spiteful bi#ch". That is the only thing that makes sense to me, unless it was truly an accident and she freaked out. But why not go back and cover your tracks better? She had a month. Also, something that struck me this morning....many A's comments lead back to "The Family". LA - we will never release the father's name to protect "The Family"; KC - look in places known to "The Family"; CA - "The Family" is being threatened...........I know these are not the direct quotes, but you get the drift. Could that have been the motive? Take down "The Family"? Why else pre plan and then fail to hide the body any better than that, much less leave it 15 houses away? Did KC WANT all this to come out? Seems really crazy...........IDK

Maybe she was just dumb.

I still feel that Caylee was killed in a fit of anger. KC may have considered killing Caylee before and made plans to do so, but the fight with CA on Father's Day pushed her over the edge. Hard to make neck breaking or suffocation by duct tape look like an accident. IF that is what happened.

No, I think never. As to why she would even do this at all, I have finally stopped trying to attribute rational motives to her. A sociopath sees things differently than I would, and sees getting rid of an obstacle or hindrance differently that I would see harming a beautiful child.

I don't know the right thread to put this in, but it was eerie to leave this board and catch a few minutes of an old CSI episode yesterday, in light of a lot of talk of items seized, pesticides, etc. Gil discovered that en expert witness had altered his experiments about TOD by spraying a test carcus with malathion, to delay the laying of eggs by flies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back