Did Haleigh die in the mobile home?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To expound on this theory:

Have you always felt that Haleigh died in the mobile home?

Did the dog tracking show anything otherwise?

Do you feel that this information being said now is false or you just aren't sure?

I missed the bolded part the first time I read your post. I remember the earliest account about the dogs tracking her scent to the boat dock at a canal or maybe the railroad tracks, or both. Can't remember exactly, or maybe it was part way to one of those places. That was the first night I heard about it and wasn't paying too much attention because I thought they were saying "Caylee" instead of "Haliegh" and I thought they were all having spiked punch in the TV station. After all, it was the evening of the day of Caylee's memorial service, and I thought they were recapping and getting it totally wrong.

The next day I paid more attention and started reading about Haleigh. Before hearing anything from the players, I thought maybe she had been kidnapped, so the tracking dogs caught my attention. I thought of all sorts of possibilities. Stranger abduction, sex offender, dragging her into an isolated cabin, shed, whatever. Then I saw The Players! Ron rolling on the ground whining how he'd give his life to have his daughter's back, no tears, Misty telling her tales of woe, Teresa squinching her face and shaking her head, taking charge, and my reaction was "OMG, these people are involved". And it brought me back to the mobile home.

Now I'm looking at two mobile homes and the wooded area near the one on Magnolia. Sheriff Hardy said they think the Shell Harbor area is a crime scene, so I'm open to that.

I don't believe Tommy is telling the truth. The dogs could have picked up Haleigh's scent from an earlier time when she walked in those areas, such as after she got home from school, or even during the weekend.

We all know when someone dies, there has to be someone else to make the legal call of death because we can't always tell if someone is really dead.

If Haleigh was attacked at the mobile home, she could have been unconscious or appear dead to the untrained person. But, I remember her footprint on a path near the trailer and I have a gut feeling she was not dead at the mobile home, but was thought to be so, hence being tied up and thrown in the water.

I want to add that I do not believe Tommy's story. I have no proof of anything, but something tells me that most accidental deaths could have been explained in some way. This is much more and I don't think we have identified all the POI. No one is afraid of Joe.

Didn't LE say something to the effect they didn't know what happened and where it happened, about the same time they said they were looking for a live Haleigh until further notice? It says to me that there was no definite evidence that Haleigh died in the MH so I'm keeping the options open at this point. She would have had to be removed fairly quickly for cadaver dogs not to pick up a scent. That might be where the dumpster comes in.

I think it's very possible that whomever was at the mobile home that night THOUGHT she was dead. They could have been very stoned and panicked. Wrapped (a barely alive...hate to say that) Haleigh in the blanket where she might have released bodily fluids in it. (peed according to a partial truth of Misty) They knew Hank and Lisa weren't home so they went there in the van to figure out what to do next. She probably died at H and L place thus no evidence for a cadaver dog to hit on at the mobile home or the van. I can't imagine that a cadaver dog was never used. It's my understanding a dog can hit long after a death?

I think Haleigh did die in the MH. The one thing that keeps me thinking that way is the blankets. IIRC LE said, the dryer was on when they arrived at the house Haleigh went missing. Haleigh either was given drugs to knock her out, so Misty could sleep off her drug filled weekend. Or TC, and JO went to the MH to look for the gun, and they grabbed Haleigh until MC told them where the gun was located in the house. Perhaps, when they grabbed Haleigh she may have been squirming, and they squeezed her around the neck so tight she couldn't move and she stopped breathing, and died. Then they wrapped Haleigh in those blankets, and took her to TC house and got the yellow rope-tied the cinder blocks to the Haleigh, and dumped her in the river-then brought the blankets back to the MH and Misty threw them in the dryer. MC kept making a point of talking about the blankets smelling like "pee". i know when someone dies they lose their body waste, and Haleigh's urine may have been left on the blankets.[/QUOTE]

Not true... it doesn't always happen. I worked for over 20 years in nursing homes and witnessed several deaths... quite a few were 'clean'... no waste at all.

I would agree that in Haleigh's case, she would lose her body waste. Haleigh was an unnatural death where she was eating/drinking regularly prior to her unexpected death. Haleigh would not have been severly dehydrated so she would have waste to lose.

The only reason this is important is if Haleigh died in the MH, I think she died where either where the fish tank is now or in front of the wall right next to it where the fireplace/entertainment thing is now.

Sorry I don't have the picture. But there is a picture of the living room. It is pointed more towards the fish tank but includes part of the walll adjacent to that wall with the fireplace/entertainment thing.

If you look at the pictures on the wall above the fish tank, their placement is in line with the height of the fireplace/entertainment center type thing. The pic in the corner is askewed while the other is more centered but they both are at the very top of the ceiling with a huge spance of wall between the pictures and the fishtank. If you switched the two pictures, they would match up perfectly with the top line of that thing. The bigger pic fits the end while the smaller one fits more towards the center exactly how they line up on the wall.

I don't know if that is moveable or if they just moved the pics from the one place to the other and did not think of bringing them down to a location that fit with the fish tank. But the placement of those pics is completely off.

My first thought was the fish tank was the perfect thing to cover up where she died. If the carpet was wet from cleaning, it would be assumed that water spilled from the tank. Also a fish tank is not something that could easily be moved. I would think it would have to be drained to check underneath it.

My second thought was that the fireplace/entertainment thing was moved to be the cover because it would be hard to move to check underneath. Then the fish tank was moved to cover up the indentations from it and they forgot to move the pictures.

This is all just because of the locations of those pictures.

I'm not convinced that Haleigh was murdered, but sold to someone for drugs. If Haleigh was killed by a local relative of Misty, then I'd think she was killed near the trailer in a more secluded spot during an attack. If Misty killed her, then I think it was done in the home. Haleighs scent led to the water by the trailer and over by the little shed then back around. I always thought someone may have taken her out, molested her, then thought about putting her in that water but didn't. He then might have waited for help and other vehicle and the person who came took off with her over by the railroad tracks. I figure the dogs didn't necessarily lose the scent, but LE decided that she was taken by vehicle and didn't get the dogs to try and follow any further. Misty could have also done it this way, taking Haleigh out back in a panic waiting for help to take Haleigh down the road.

I didn't see NG yesterday, and I've never had a firm theory on where Haleigh was killed. But, I do feel that Haleigh's death was accidental - no one got up that day and said "we're going to kill Haleigh today."

I think her death was due to negligence and the cover-up due to fear that their illegal drug activity would be exposed. I think Haleigh may have ingested one or more of the illegal drugs and died of an overdose, or someone under the influence of drugs hit her so hard that she suffered a serious injury that resulted in death, like a fractured skull.

I don't know if this happened at the MH or elsewhere. But, very early in the case it was stated that dogs tracked her to a dock near the MH. I don't remember now if those dogs were cadaver dogs or tracking dogs. I seem to remember something about the backyard - a clearing where the dogs may have also alerted before

I wonder if the cadaver dogs ever had a chance to see if there was any scent in the van.

Leila, I agree her death was accidental. Even if she was taken as a sexual slave it could be argued that the culprit did not want her dead. She may not have died that night, but have been taken because of drug deals or gun deals and killed a month later, we don't know. I have to mention this, but in the astrology thread it mentions she was killed by accident by the person who took her. I don't think she was shot cause I can't believe they could clean up all blood spatter and I don't believe she overdosed. This crime has to be more complicated than most are thinking because there are just too many unexplained situations. Even now, while in jail, they are still lying and in my opinion protecting someone or themselves from something fearful.

Oh I would love to know if the LE said this!

If that dryer was running then Misty would have been awake at atleast 2:30am .. my dryer runs for 1 hour max. 911 call came in at 3:27.
IIRC - a neighbour reported screaming at 2:30... humm....Maybe Misty returned from partying to a dead Haleigh - then called ToC for help.

I think Haleigh did die in the MH. The one thing that keeps me thinking that way is the blankets. IIRC LE said, the dryer was on when they arrived at the house Haleigh went missing. Haleigh either was given drugs to knock her out, so Misty could sleep off her drug filled weekend. Or TC, and JO went to the MH to look for the gun, and they grabbed Haleigh until MC told them where the gun was located in the house. Perhaps, when they grabbed Haleigh she may have been squirming, and they squeezed her around the neck so tight she couldn't move and she stopped breathing, and died. Then they wrapped Haleigh in those blankets, and took her to TC house and got the yellow rope-tied the cinder blocks to the Haleigh, and dumped her in the river-then brought the blankets back to the MH and Misty threw them in the dryer. MC kept making a point of talking about the blankets smelling like "pee". i know when someone dies they lose their body waste, and Haleigh's urine may have been left on the blankets.

I have heard the story about the dryer running when LE arrived, but can't find anything other then other blogs or threads on 4um sites that say it was. Does anyone have anything that shows someone from LE reported it was running?

I have heard the story about the dryer running when LE arrived, but can't find anything other then other blogs or threads on 4um sites that say it was. Does anyone have anything that shows someone from LE reported it was running?

If true, you would think it would have been in one of the police officer's reports.

I don't have anything but I have also read here and other places that the washer was running - and heard that dirty clothes were stuffed in the dryer.

I believe Haleigh died in her home, in her bed, attended to by Misty after GGS and Aunt Lisa gave her the go ahead to "lay her down." I believe Haleigh died of a closed head injury suffered shortly after getting off her school bus.

I have learned her father has an extremely hot temper. :furious:

To expound on this theory:

Have you always felt that Haleigh died in the mobile home?

Did the dog tracking show anything otherwise?

Do you feel that this information being said now is false or you just aren't sure?
Yes.

No. I do think the dogs scenting on the dumpster could be she was initially put there then moved.

I don't think what is being said now about JO killing her is true until I see some proof he was at the mobile home and did it.

MOO :)

I didn't see NG yesterday, and I've never had a firm theory on where Haleigh was killed. But, I do feel that Haleigh's death was accidental - no one got up that day and said "we're going to kill Haleigh today."

I think her death was due to negligence and the cover-up due to fear that their illegal drug activity would be exposed. I think Haleigh may have ingested one or more of the illegal drugs and died of an overdose, or someone under the influence of drugs hit her so hard that she suffered a serious injury that resulted in death, like a fractured skull.

I don't know if this happened at the MH or elsewhere. But, very early in the case it was stated that dogs tracked her to a dock near the MH. I don't remember now if those dogs were cadaver dogs or tracking dogs. I seem to remember something about the backyard - a clearing where the dogs may have also alerted before
I go back and forth between ingesting drugs to being hit because someone had a short fuse with her that night. And the rest was cover-up. I've never believed MC's claim of getting up at 3am (or whenever) and finding her gone. MOO

I go back and forth between ingesting drugs to being hit because someone had a short fuse with her that night. And the rest was cover-up. I've never believed MC's claim of getting up at 3am (or whenever) and finding her gone. MOO

Hi panthera. I'm just jumping off what you said, not directing my comment at you :)

I also think (with posters above and panthera) that Haleigh's death was unintentional. I am not thinking that her death was premeditated. JMHO

I do think that the aspect of Haleigh's case is the most hard to nail down, to understand and pull together in a logical fashion is the subsequent cover up. For me it's almost incomprehsible. JMHO. Too many players...etc.

FWIW, I think that Haleigh did die at the residence (MH rented by RC) that night. I also think that the hit on the dumpster might indicate that she was moved from the MH and placed there initially. I do believe the LE explanation that her scent was found at the dock because her shed skin cells (etc...) was carried by the wind that night and scattered. I believe that might have occured when she was moved from the MH to the dumpster.

I believe she was removed from the dumpster and carried to another place.

But it is my thought and belief she was killed at the MH that night.

All of the above is just my humble opinion. A very straightfoward outline of what I think~~ I have other thoughts but won't post them here because they would be off topicto thread.

I believe Haleigh died in her home, in her bed, attended to by Misty after GGS and Aunt Lisa gave her the go ahead to "lay her down." I believe Haleigh died of a closed head injury suffered shortly after getting off her school bus.

I have learned her father has an extremely hot temper. :furious:

My thoughts are that it was a horrrrrible accident. By that I mean, it is well known that Misty DIDN'T want to 'babysit' that night. Well, WTH, if your a mom/stepmom/or whatever that is 'part of the deal'. It's not called 'babysitting' when it's your own kids, it's called 'being a PARENT'. I realize she isn't biologically Misty's but she keeps saying that she was like her own daughter! Anyway - I think Misty DIDN'T want to babysit, so she probably gave Haleigh something to make her sleepy so she could party - and it was TOOO strong and she overdosed her. When it happened, she freaked - got so scared of what to do - she contacted her brother and he brought the cousin and they disposed of the body for her! So, I think Tommy is covering for Misty and they are both trying to save their hides, so they are just laying the blame on cousin Joe.

That's what - 'I THINK'. :waitasec:

And................what about Junior all this time everyone is running to the river and all that? Where is he??? Who has him and is watching him? I know he is small, but did he see anything weird, like going to the river late at night??

That blanket in the dryer definitely had some relevance. I have no idea exactly what it could mean, but a dryer running at 3:30 AM when a child is just reported missing--there are many more downside possibilities than neutral possibilities and absolutely no upside possibilities.

IF she died in that trailer and LE didn't find any evidence--I didn't know that was possible these days. They could have found some evidence in the van that we don't know about, but the forensics part of this case looks totally bleak to me.

The dogs--it sounds like they just didn't pick up any scent outside.

My thoughts are that it was a horrrrrible accident. By that I mean, it is well known that Misty DIDN'T want to 'babysit' that night. Well, WTH, if your a mom/stepmom/or whatever that is 'part of the deal'. It's not called 'babysitting' when it's your own kids, it's called 'being a PARENT'. I realize she isn't biologically Misty's but she keeps saying that she was like her own daughter! Anyway - I think Misty DIDN'T want to babysit, so she probably gave Haleigh something to make her sleepy so she could party - and it was TOOO strong and she overdosed her. When it happened, she freaked - got so scared of what to do - she contacted her brother and he brought the cousin and they disposed of the body for her! So, I think Tommy is covering for Misty and they are both trying to save their hides, so they are just laying the blame on cousin Joe.

That's what - 'I THINK'. :waitasec:

And................what about Junior all this time everyone is running to the river and all that? Where is he??? Who has him and is watching him? I know he is small, but did he see anything weird, like going to the river late at night??
BBM

And I think you are pretty close to what happened. JO is the outsider, lives in Tennessee and doesn't have any kids. So I can see TC/MC making a deal between themselves that JO is the one to go down while trying to save themselves. I don't think that was the original plan but after LE didn't buy the "intruder" story, they had to come up with a new one. MOO

I believe Haleigh died in her home, in her bed, attended to by Misty after GGS and Aunt Lisa gave her the go ahead to "lay her down."

I believe Haleigh died of a closed head injury suffered shortly after getting off her school bus.

I have learned her father has an extremely hot temper... :furious:

Quiche, Interesting point.

It could explain the visits from GGS and the 20+ calls from R.
Does anyone remember R. having one of his hands

injured/ wrapped at this same time H. went missing? Coincidence?

Was this injury ever explained??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back